Search found 330 matches

by RaineAshford
Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:02 pm
Forum: Wish List
Topic: My Wish List For This Forum
Replies: 16
Views: 10015

Re: My Wish List For This Forum

EternalReturn wrote:Shoutbox tends to kill the discussions. I would advise against it.
And then research would be lost to shoutbox. I agree. Keep it forum.
by RaineAshford
Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 pm
Forum: Dreams and The Unconscious
Topic: Astral projection not working?
Replies: 13
Views: 3984

Re: Astral projection not working?

I've tried to astral project by lying still and not moving/staying as literally still as a statue, etc in many attempts but for some reason it never works. Closest thing I've ever got was feeling a tingling sensation on my forehead mainly but still nothing happens, even when I stay still like that ...
by RaineAshford
Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm
Forum: Learning Tools and Resources
Topic: Tools for creatures contact
Replies: 26
Views: 10725

Re: Tools for creatures contact

I don't need to read your post again. I didn't say demon - I said daemon. Different classes of entities. When the people that wrote and lived the lore flattered and offered out of fear... Even newbie spirit keepers are not encouraged to keep demons and angels. Can you clarify this, please. By the w...
by RaineAshford
Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:22 pm
Forum: Dreams and The Unconscious
Topic: The Buddha came to me in a dream and told me something.
Replies: 5
Views: 1841

The Buddha came to me in a dream and told me something.

I was flying with my legs crossed in the meditation position. And then together with The Buddha I spoke: Together[all people] we will defeat the Beast that does evil. I[Raine] am like The Beast that will conquer evil as The Buddha is. Of which I had the divine realization “To balance evil with good ...
by RaineAshford
Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 pm
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Simple spells for begginers
Replies: 26
Views: 4864

Re: Simple spells for begginers

Writing your own Grimoire with research you've done is also a good way to improve your abilities.
by RaineAshford
Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:07 pm
Forum: Wish List
Topic: My Wish List For This Forum
Replies: 16
Views: 10015

Re: My Wish List For This Forum

A Metaphysics subforum.
by RaineAshford
Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 pm
Forum: Learning Tools and Resources
Topic: Tools for creatures contact
Replies: 26
Views: 10725

Re: Tools for creatures contact

My advice is don't summon Daemons. Daemons are masters of illusion, but scoundrels. They'll test their ability to give hallucinations on you, they don't care for Human health or sanity. I'd avoid Demons too, they make you deny your own perception and sometimes turn people into demons with pain and t...
by RaineAshford
Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:48 am
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Here's something that may interest you that I just considered:

In Universe if you reach the edge of the sphere you'd see the opposite side and passing through would take you to the opposite side of Universe.
by RaineAshford
Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:04 pm
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Doing rituals for something that already happened?
Replies: 44
Views: 6997

Re: Doing rituals for something that already happened?

Magic can let you manifest any sensation, including the sensation of free will, and I believe the sensation of free will has confused/deceived many. And what can you say about the concept of the infinity that I used ? I believe there's an end to the beginning and that's significant enough to be rep...
by RaineAshford
Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:19 am
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Doing rituals for something that already happened?
Replies: 44
Views: 6997

Re: Doing rituals for something that already happened?

Magic can let you manifest any sensation, including the sensation of free will, and I believe the sensation of free will has confused/deceived many.
by RaineAshford
Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 am
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Spida wrote: Its not clear how something without movement, change, or time can affect anything. So this is where i say truth transcends reason?
And you come to understand The Gods better.
by RaineAshford
Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:37 pm
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Doing rituals for something that already happened?
Replies: 44
Views: 6997

Re: Doing rituals for something that already happened?

But you must do the ritual in the future to do the ritual in the past. So having the habit of doing follow up rituals for rituals in the past will cause you to do successful rituals/spells more often.
by RaineAshford
Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:55 pm
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Doing rituals for something that already happened?
Replies: 44
Views: 6997

Re: Doing rituals for something that already happened?

I don't think free will exists. I theorize that perceptions manifested time and the time they created is more like a temporal gravity compelling us towards paradise predestined with all the necessary factors of paradise, minds could experience pleasure, the only thing minds would want is pleasure, a...
by RaineAshford
Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:46 pm
Forum: Angelic Arts
Topic: Will it be OK for Me to Invoke Archangel Raphael?
Replies: 13
Views: 8148

Re: Will it be OK for Me to Invoke Archangel Raphael?

Raphael is many places simultaneously but as Raphael's subconscious, so you'd be envoking Raphael's subconscious. If it benefits Raphael(you don't have evil intents with Raphaels power) then it is acceptable.
by RaineAshford
Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:45 am
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

We're so wrong about science compared to an advanced space faring civilization, so concepts we're currently classifying as metaphysics could very well be physics, we just don't know. Science still doesn't believe in predestiny. But how to you begin time unless affect comes before cause? Something be...
by RaineAshford
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:35 pm
Forum: Beginners Info
Topic: Doing rituals for something that already happened?
Replies: 44
Views: 6997

Re: Doing rituals for something that already happened?

RockDemon wrote:
RaineAshford wrote:Look up Temporal Causality Loops.
So you mean something may happen because I did a ritual for it in the future?
Yup. Affect before cause.
by RaineAshford
Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:36 am
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

I always consider predestined physics["metaphysics"] because I've come to the conclusion it takes a future to guide a beginning. I just need some clarification here... do you consider "predestined physics" to be metaphysics? As in the two terms are interchangeable/one in the same, or do you mean th...
by RaineAshford
Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:58 pm
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

corvidus wrote:This sounds vaguely familiar.. You might like Heidegger's Being and Time. It's a little less redundant in its presentation, but I think you'd get something from it.
Thank you I will check it out. I'll see if I can learn anything new from it.
by RaineAshford
Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 pm
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Then from this unfreezing state in time(the beginning), the minds subconscious’s began deriving and deriving from the derives to create matter[material]. Because we derive from derives transformation into perfect is incremental in stages. With early casts that feel like they are used later in future...
by RaineAshford
Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:28 pm
Forum: Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.
Topic: Golem Programming
Replies: 2
Views: 1211

Re: Golem Programming

During purgatory[before Paradise] we are operating on Golem OS[behaviours, spells, presented experiences] and then it becomes God OS as Existence becomes the predestined paradise of pleasure intuitiveness.


("Unmoving" code has to be made "Moving"; "Unspeaking" code has to be made "Speaking").
by RaineAshford
Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 am
Forum: Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.
Topic: Golem Programming
Replies: 2
Views: 1211

Re: Golem Programming

Gods[programmers] produce friction if Golem(s) not compatible with predestined ideals of pleasurable[sensationistic, thoughtistic] until approval. A golem or vessel will cycle through it's code to resolve the friction by being satisfactory[approved]. (Waiting for the perfect[ideal[compatible]] thoug...
by RaineAshford
Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:26 am
Forum: Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.
Topic: Golem Programming
Replies: 2
Views: 1211

Golem Programming

Controlling and Taming Golems(False People/Demons/Devil/Vessel): Golems are those created and brought to life with magick by a spellcaster, unlike Gods whom are perceptions from the beginning of existence and have always existed. Golems have been coding themselves and other Golems since the beginnin...
by RaineAshford
Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:54 pm
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

After millions of years of immortality everyone just starts thinking pretty much the same. (sex and just sex)

Furthest I've seen into the future.
by RaineAshford
Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:43 pm
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

Nobody chooses their paradise they're just guided by the predestined future and physics.
by RaineAshford
Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:09 pm
Forum: Reason and Unreason
Topic: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.
Replies: 56
Views: 20762

Re: Nonexistence is a form of dystopia.

I don't think the word "absurd" belongs in the definition of dystopia either. One persons absurdity, can be anothers fetish. Both aspects degrade or augment ones idea of the perfect world. I'm sure some elements can be agreed on by all, with others being more subjective. There's only the truth of w...

Go to advanced search