Community Discussion: RaineAshford

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Community Discussion: RaineAshford

Post by magari »

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

This isn't an occultforum. It's a witch hunt of the magical. You people don't care for magick at all, do you? You're nonmagical plebs. It's not a troll. You're the 0, You're the Fool, Your Tarot Reading is Fool and it represents the Witch Hunter, the religious caste that hid all magick from our planet and killed the witches and transformed them into demons. I REJECT YOUR EVIL EARTH GOVERNMENT, ILLUMINATI, DEMON WORSHIPPERS, I REJECT YOUR EVIL AND I WILL BE THE MESSIAH IF IT'S REALLY THAT NEEDED. Just you watch, you may ban me now but I will rise up as the most powerful magician ever in all space and time.

More intelligent than all of you combined.

No more magick users shall die. KING UTHER WILL BE DEFEATED BECAUSE KING UTHER IS UNJUST.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Witch Hunters have common traits, they're all delusional, they're all possessed by demons since their birth, and they all are critical of the supernatural if it's anything that could liberate the Humans from slavery and corruption.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

[thumbup]

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

"This must be a troll" they say and chant.
But never do they explain how it must be a troll. It's like my magick is completely beyond their peuny comprehensions.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

It's because the demon controls their mind completely and guides them to write AntiWitch sentiment with an awareness of all the REAL Black Witches on Earth. They're trying to keep things Pagan and not allow magic to resurface after the fall of civilization before Atlantis.

Some guy told me in private messages he would channel the AntiGod to destroy existence. With this evil on Earth and in the Humans WE NEED TO ALL BECOME THE MESSIAH and stop their evil invasion. I will not be a slave, I'm a God.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

The answer to the thread is definitely, definitely clear.
Beloved of Set

EEHC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EEHC »

Raine, please go to a psychiatrist. This isn't meant to be disrespectful. Perhaps you already have a history of mental health issues and have been off meds for some time now but you're quite the delusional on this forum. There is no witch-hunt. It is your behavior and discourse that are incoherent and illogical. People are becoming more and more uncomfortable with this for they care about the community and it's image.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Please ban Raine now...

I think they've broken enough rules. For simple moral reasons alone, they deserve to have their rights to this forum taken away.

Not banning them is making it seem like they have permission to do these kinds of things.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Hadit wrote:The answer to the thread is definitely, definitely clear.
:( Must agree, thou...
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

Sam!
i am not going to join this discussion, but never, never tell anyone "you have mental health issues".
THAT'S EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!!.
worst offense ever! no matter what.
but of course if you want to offense someone, it's a great choice.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

ThyNegative wrote:Sam!
i am not going to join this discussion, but never, never tell anyone "you have mental health issues".
I will have to agree.

I feared that this point will come and that all responses (no matter their intention) will be interpreted as a direct threat.
I can understand everyone who posted but I want to emphasize again that putting an individual in a corner will only make matters worse.
Stukov wrote:what do you feel our mission or purpose is here for this board?
For me personally the main purpose of this board is to be a help to everyone. There are some great Information on here, however it is possible to get those information through books aswell. What can´t be gathered from books are helping hands. I may be a bit too empathic but ever since I saw this thread I put myself in Raine´s shoes and can only say that most of which has been said seems morally wrong to me (although it may have been said with good intention).

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Haelos wrote:All of the important people are here, so I may as well make a comment on this thread as well.

To those complaining about this thread, specifically Desecrated and Magari: You both have your fair share of infractions. I'm sure your opinions stem from the fact that you don't wish for this type of action to be taken against you. This was needed.
No, I reacted because it's a dick move.
But to be honest, no I hope they don't do something like this against me. If you think I'm at the same level as raine, then ban me now.
As you very clearly seem to have missed several times, WORKING IN PRIVATE DID NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE.
I can't count how many times that's been said here.
Then you permaban the person and problem solved. No need to get the entire fucking forum involved.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RoseRed wrote:
have you noticed it's the neophytes doing all the whining and bitching?
O get of your high horse.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

People can take it offensively if they want, but keeping an eye on mental health is not only par for the course in the occult community, it is extremely important. There are Orders that won't even let you in unless you've had an evaluation and prove healthy, because Magick is serious business, and if someone begins the path unstable they quite often end up much worse than when they started (some of us have seen much worse than all this). Most of us have asked Raine to see a psychiatrist for evaluation, not because we wish to offend, but because we understand what this stuff can do to someone, we genuinely care enough to bring it up, and because it is important to avoid many occult practices if one is indeed unstable in any way.

Alas, you cannot help someone who will not help themselves.

~:Shin:~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

No it's not.
If you see somebody with a broken leg an you point that out, your not insulting them.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

>Make a report of UFO on UFO Forum
>Get told to see psychologist by UFOoligists

Now try to tell me it isn't a witch hunt. It's almost the same scenario.

>post magick spells on magick forum
>get told magick doesn't exist.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RaineAshford wrote:"This must be a troll" they say and chant.
But never do they explain how it must be a troll. It's like my magick is completely beyond their peuny comprehensions.
Yes.
What you write is so off the beaten path that there is no trace of reality in it. That is why I have brought up the question that you're really a troll. For some reason you are doing this to steal energy from everybody on this forum. The only one benefiting from your behaviour is you.

And then there is your conduct. your not replying to the question people are asking you, you only insult and ramble on about what ever flies into your head, and when that doesn't work, the insults comes raining down.

If you seriously believed in half of the stuff you write about and took the time to explain it and back it up with some form of argument, there wouldn't be a problem. But any attempt to communicate with you is like taking to a cow. We use the same vowels, but we don't speak the same language.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I don't steal energy! That's demonic magic!

Ever watch Stargate-SG1 with the Goa'uld that crawl into a body and take it over? That's demons. Demons are the Goa'uld.

I only use Holy Magick. My spells as incomprehensible as they may seem are still actually comprehendable for someone on the correct path.

It's why Aleister Crowly didn't share a single spell, he was a man scared of hurting his pride when they mocked him for having uncomprehendable explainations of spells using quantum physics and quantum entanglement. I am the next Aleister Crowly but I'm not scared to share what REAL MAGICK is. Even if it's not comprehended.

AND NO I WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. I'm exposed to the SuperNatural just like the rest of you, except unlike you all I'm not being fooled by the demon invaders, they are my enemies and they killed La'Vey. His death in a car was no accident, he dabbled with Satan and Demons and rather than getting eternal life he DIED because they took control of his steering wheel and veered him off the road.

My life is in danger because I've published the Black Bible. But in a world without magick my life is in danger anyways, ya get that? MAGICK SAVES LIVES, MAGICK IS THE ONLY PATH TO IMMORTALITY, AND MAGICK IS IMPROVING YOUR MIND TO GODLIKE ABILITIES(VERY POSSIBLE).

They banned me from Become a Living God for speaking against demons there because they're all Demon/Goa'uld possessed.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Come into the Light the demons have made you deaf, that's why you can't understand my language, because my language is holy.

I know you're probably going to start crying, but there is a way to get the demons out of you.

Look up demon possession on YouTube, it's just people screaming and having fits because they refuse to turn into demons[a species always agonized and in pain and loyal to Satan].

I am your friend. I am a Priestess and I can help. But stop trying to paint me as a villain because you are blind[corrupted by unholy demon magic and made blind] to my words.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOAmOX5LFI

I have proof, WHERE'S YOURS DEMON POSSESSED FORUM?

Like I said earlier, lesbian sex scares demons, they turn your voice to masculine because they can only handle dystopian voices(male voices) because in the future everyone is a girl. I'm not lying, it's just the SHOCKING truth as seen by me in visions of the Future. We all become Futanari, a unified gender, we even call it Futanari because it's such an intimate name for our planet orgy. So it can be deduced the only Holy Magick is Feminine Magick.

Of course this demon is just fueling the priests WRONGNESS. Because it isn't the correct spell.

Cast the abyss if white doesn't trust existence nutrients enough to absorb knowledge of a spell for you. Then cast green omnipresently that dissolves all demonic possessions as your ideals to dissolve them. Then white on any of their valuable demonic spells to steal the spell(Like I do, I steal demon spells after purifying them with Holy Magick).

I know demon possession is real and that they lie because I've foamed supernatural white foam from the mouth that seemingly was enough to produce the foam for hours. It's no fucking schizophrenia, in fact I don't think anyone actually has schizophrenia, it's just demons possessing them.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Koetting banned you? Go figure.

For the record, Crowley shared many meditations, spells, rituals, and a hell of a lot of other work. None of it is incomprehensible to those of us who are initiated into the things he was. Just like a chemist understands the language of a fellow chemist, Crowley is very, very comprehensible. People just have to learn the language.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Shinichi wrote:Koetting banned you? Go figure.

For the record, Crowley shared many meditations, spells, rituals, and a hell of a lot of other work. None of it is incomprehensible to those of us who are initiated into the things he was. Just like a chemist understands the language of a fellow chemist, Crowley is very, very comprehensible. People just have to learn the language.

You didn't even comprehend my post.

I said Crowly DIDN'T RELEASE all his work. Because he would be riddiculed. He only released the stuff he figured they wouldn't ridicule him on. The Secret Manuscripts of Crowley exist.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

>post magick spells on magick forum
>get told magick doesn't exist.
Did not happened, no one here said something like that.
AND NO I WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.
Which means you have seen with one before.

---
To those complaining about this thread, specifically Desecrated and Magari: You both have your fair share of infractions. I'm sure your opinions stem from the fact that you don't wish for this type of action to be taken against you. This was needed.
I am sure they would not like to but why you even bring that? They know that if they want to cross the boarders of rules they will be punished, they are ready for that kind of cost for saying what is upon theirs mind in specific situation. You try to scare them or smthin? I for example have no problem with that as long as rules are respected by mods in that case.

But Reine is diffrent case as we can see. Still, now we know.

Maybe it was indeed needed lesson for us.

EditMyFail: Now I see, indeed troll to the maximum.
Last edited by Maya The Generator on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

RaineAshford wrote:I'm not being fooled by the demon invaders, they are my enemies and they killed La'Vey. His death in a car was no accident.
I'm googling around and trying to find some information.

"Anton LaVey died on October 29, 1997, in St. Mary's Medical Center in San Francisco of pulmonary edema."

Nothing about a car crash.
Can you provide some evidence or links of this?

Return to “Site Discussion”