A SNAKEMAN SPIRIT ENITY WHILE DOING MIDDLE PILLAR

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

Scraw Darkblade
Forum Member
Forum Member

A SNAKEMAN SPIRIT ENITY WHILE DOING MIDDLE PILLAR

Post by Scraw Darkblade »

Hey guys,

Does anyone encountered/know a spirit that is like a snakelike man in your dreams/meditation?

I was doing and Middle Pillar and this guy is appearing..

He is snake skinned man/ appeared as a white or black it varies and he has many snakes like ZUMA if you know him.

Now I am wondering if this entity is saying something to me. Was his some sort of bothering me have something to do with the ritual etc?

here is a pic closest to what I am saying.
Attachments
like this one but black and white spots :o
like this one but black and white spots :o
kamandag-hood.jpg (34.74 KiB) Viewed 4463 times

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A SNAKEMAN SPIRIT ENITY WHILE DOING MIDDLE PILLAR

Post by Next »

Kundalini/twin flame wanting to get in

Whether this is a good or bad thing depends on you.

If you feel like it's a bad thing, don't let it in

If you feel like it's a good thing, let it in

Things to consider to determine if it's good for you:

1. Is it sustainable? Can you handle spending most of your time with this thing instead of people/physical activities?

2. Are you desperate? Is your physical life so bad, you have nothing to lose?

3. Are you willing to have sex with this thing?

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:3. Are you willing to have sex with this thing?
How does one go from "this entity spoke to me, help me identify it" to "dude, you should totally have sex with it"? I mean, if this person were trying to summon something like a succubus, or a thought-form with the intention of sexual pleasure, maybe this would be a legitimate question, but this seems way left-field . . . why should sex necessarily have anything to do with this creature or question?

Like, literally, I just googled this 'middle pillar' ritual that the person mentioned . . . it seems basically to be an exercise in channelling energy, with most of what's mentioned being about light and energy, nothing in the slightest about sex or having sex with random entities. In fact, it seems unusual for entities to be a part of things.

I'm also going to add to this member's questions:
1. Is it sustainable? Can you handle spending most of your time with this thing instead of people/physical activities?

2. Are you desperate? Is your physical life so bad, you have nothing to lose?
The answer to those questions should always be 'no'.

These things - despite what they say - are NOT good for you in any way, shape or form.

If an entity - of any kind - is consuming your life and preventing you from forming relationships with living people, or spending your time with other pursuits, or even just interfering with your daily life in any respect (especially if you're not in total/utter control) . . . this is a bad thing. It's potentially a parasite or a possession or a negative haunting or any number of things . . .

If you wouldn't let a real-life person take control of your life, determine your daily actions, or demand constant attention from you in all things, until nothing and no one else matters to you -? Don't let an entity do that, either.

Seriously, Next, I feel like this forum needs a full-time clean-up guy just to post after you how horrendous your advice is in actuality . . . you need to consider - if you're not a troll - that many young people and new people into the occult read what you say and may believe it. You're putting real-life people in serious harm's way. You're risking lives and sanity, because you think that they should be willing to give their lives to random beings and have sex with them. This is highly irresponsible.

Irreverence
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Irreverence »

3. Are you willing to have sex with this thing?[/quote]

...What?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Yeah, that person seems confused. Here's a random alien creature, better have sex with it.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Site Discussion”