Did Love Come Crashing In?

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Did Love Come Crashing In?

Post by SolitaryWitch333 »

Hi guys! [message]

I started a 7 glass jar candle spell at 7am on last Friday morning. I kept the candle lit until it burnt out. The purpose of the spell was to attract 'my future husband' into my life, whoever that person may be (I would never target a specific person)

I've had a lot of roadblocks in my life when it comes to love. A very wise friend who reads cards, read my cards and said he saw a lot of barriers that were preventing the right guy from entering my life. Since that reading back in October I've done a lot of positive work to clear out any negativity or obstacles that were preventing love from happening

On Saturday (while the candle was burning) I was driving to the mall and I got in a pretty bad car accident. I got knocked unconscious, split my lip open and injured my jaw. I woke up and crawled out of my car. Now I dont remember this because of my concussion but a cop came to my rescue and stayed with me until the ambulance got there

My injuries werent too bad, so I got discharged from the hospital that night

I went to the police station the next day to talk to the officer about my accident and guess who the cop is??? An old boyfriend from high school [happy] He was very sweet and asked me how I was doing. I could read his energy pretty well, there was something that felt very right about him and I could tell he felt a pull towards me, but my mind was still pretty foggy so I wasnt as forward as I shoudlve been. We talked about the accident, then I left

Right when I got home a light bulb went off in my head and I thought, 'Omg could that be 'the guy'?" I couldnt stop thinking about him. I had my friend use her pendulum (shes been a witch for 30 years) she said the pedulum said 'yes' when she asked if he was 'the guy' and it said 'yes' when she asked if the accident and the spell brought him to me. Her pendulum also said 'yes' he is single and not commited to anyone

The glass candle burned all the way down sometime early this morning (Tuesday, pretty quickly right?) it has black soot on the upper half and is clear on the bottom. I'm assuming thats becuase it has some negativity to work through before it could work (hence the car accident and other barriers). I dont know why but I feel like the impact of the accident, the crashing, symbolized my barriers crashing down. On some level maybe the physical world aligned with the spiritual world

I plan on baking the cop some cookies and bringing them to the precinct with a note and my number...I feel like I now need to get things going in the physical world

I'm just so excited because I've been waiting so long for this and have been through so much with my love life

What do you guys think about all this? What are your interpretations???

Thanks!!! [message]

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Did Love Come Crashing In?

Never mind!

He has a wife and kids

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

I do have a date coming up though...but that was planned before the spell

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Just had a hone convo with the guy I have a date with....didnt go well. I'm canceling the date

What am I doing wrong??? :'(

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Maybe the results need more time to manifest? Please, don't be disheartened so easily :) .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Don't rush it, just keep your ear to the street and your feet to the beat. Keep your head up, keep that vibe light, and sit tight because you're in for a wild ride of love!!!!! [yay]
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Napoli wrote:Maybe the results need more time to manifest? Please, don't be disheartened so easily :) .
Very good point. This was my first love spell in who knows how long so maybe I just need to be patient

I know what I'm doing with other spells but because I feel so strongly about finding someone...I feel like its impossible or that its too complicated to manifest

Maybe I should keep doing a spell every month (waxing moon)

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:Don't rush it, just keep your ear to the street and your feet to the beat. Keep your head up, keep that vibe light, and sit tight because you're in for a wild ride of love!!!!! [yay]
Thanks for the pep talk! [happy] I dont know though...like I posted above, so many bad things have happened in my love life that I've gotten to the point where I feel hopeless about it

I would love for love to come in but I just dont know anymore

I trust my magickal skills in other areas....but with love? Not sure....

Maybe I just need tips on what to do differently

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

Are you familiar with kabbalistic works, LBP, invoking Netzach?

[thumbup]
Only Lovers Left Alive

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Seabed wrote:Are you familiar with kabbalistic works, LBP, invoking Netzach?

[thumbup]
No but I'd love to learn about it :)

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

I absolutely laughed my ass off reading this post, thank you!

O0

Return to “Site Discussion”