I seen dragon.. Is everything about dragonballz?

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

I seen dragon.. Is everything about dragonballz?

Post by Thetruth27 »

OK so I seen dragon yesterday but that really has nothing to do with what I'm about to say- please send me an ugly ass demon so I can be blessed even more. I need them blessings because I've lived so dirty in this life, I won't just take them right now because I want them to keep stacking up for the next time I die. "The last time I die" so please send me another demon and maybe some vamps and a few witches so we can all kick it together and tell scary stories by the campfire.. I really do want more blessing so if you've felt wronged by God or you think God's not real then please hurry up and use evil on old zz- there's a lot of stupid people joining thee occult without knowing why or how these things are possible- you should ask God to show you the truth and this is an "FYI" ,you don't sit in hell forever.. You just sit there until you have the balls to face God...

Cerber

Re: I seen dragon.. Is everything about dragonballz?

Post by Cerber »

Do you need a hug?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

You have opened my eyes. Thank you. I shall run to the nearest mosque this instant and repent [lol] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:You have opened my eyes. Thank you. I shall run to the nearest mosque this instant and repent [lol] .
That's a sight worth paying for [grin]

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Lmfao- I've been having fun...

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

mikey is upset today i won $3 free 6 49 ticket today loll from a $7 free ticket from a $3 scratch ticket lifes strange ....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Site Discussion”