Azazel approached me in my sleep last night....

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Azazel approached me in my sleep last night....

Post by Thetruth27 »

My plan is simple- take all the hate from my past lives and learn to forgive. I've had it out with some of the most evil and scary entities in our realm and other places, now it's time to tell people the truth- im gonna take on every demon on earth and in hell only because i've been given my rite by God... I know I've started some more spiritual shit up again but i really don't care........tell me im wrong?.... I might know the kings of hell and and have seen them on earth but they already know me and know how i work- ive never asked a demon anything about magick or spells and i've been self taught on 75% of what i know.. They hate that someone can flatout tell them no and walk away, teaching everything i know as truth to myself and frearing nothing but God. My full name is zachary adam caudill and if you think you could prove me wrong about my "rite" please try me ;) I'll post my picture if needed

Cerber

Re: Azazel approached me in my sleep last night....

Post by Cerber »

pictures of pretty lightly dressed ladies?

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

Azazel wasn't ferocious, he was a poor scapegoat for bad happenings. He is actually associated with the very positive Yezidi angel Melek Taus.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:Azazel wasn't ferocious, he was a poor scapegoat for bad happenings. He is actually associated with the very positive Yezidi angel Melek Taus.
That is not exactly correct.The Scapegoat rite is earlier than the attribution of Azazel to it.That came later in the Enochic literature.The word לַעֲזָאזֵל means to remove completely and though translated as 'for Azazel' this was originally an epithet for either a barren desert place or the mountain on which the apotropaic rite was performed.

There is no evidence of Azazel being an actual entity outside of the Dead Sea Scrolls and there is no connection here with the Yezidic Melek Taus.That was formed by Muslim writers who saw the Peacock Angel as Satan,Islamic persecution of the Yezidi was the result of Muslim Clerics who wrongly connected Azazel with the Angel-exactly as you have done here.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

do i have the right to have money 1 15? follow him till thy end of time (gov)....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Every false god and demon will hate me after my path is complete but im not in fear of anything- im the only person i've ever known that has the balls to fight these demons and it's in Gods name that this battle has been started and it will be in Gods name when it's finished. I will disrespect these deities and false gods only because i have the power and the backings to do so, i have the strength and willpower to stop any wrongdoings and hateful energies that don't understand why or how will find out soon enough.. Im a pussy ass dude when it comes to conflict but im never running from anything other than my mistakes- I'll show acceptance/regret for my sins and i will ask for forgiveness like usual but the thing that speaks out unusual to me is the fact that these entities know how blessed i am, yet they try and test me regardless... I've seen aliens and bigfoot- giant heads mocking God- and a beautiful black dressed demon who will remain nameless and all the kings of hell- i fear nothing but God and no human on earth could convince me otherwise.... Sorry guys... I just needed to vent- i wish blessings on all of you- it was said and it shall be

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

I'm no judge... Just a comedian with Gods backing
Attachments
20170619_213455.jpg

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

I think I'll take my seat now and keep quiet
Attachments
20170624_135726.jpg

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I could swear I heard them laughing just now..

Thetruth27
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Thetruth27 »

Okay- fine- great-cool. I just wanted a hot witch girlfriend and ended up having a small team of demons wanting to push objects into my peehole and such... Why cant i just get that one witch that i was gonna let Beat my ass daily and cheat on me and have my babies just come into my life without all the dirty jokes and stupid humor.. My jokes are corny as fuck but her jokes can be hurtful and her demons can be hateful.. I don't judge... I'm still gonna marry that heartless bitch....

Return to “Site Discussion”