Greetings

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

javz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings

Post by javz »

I come to this site seeking knowledge. True knowledge that was once abundant, but now is hidden and/or destroyed from the records of ancient practitioners, is what I seek.
If one has to offer decent resources of text for study for one who is aware, yet unpracticed in the arts, that would be of great help.
No mentor has entered my life to help with this understanding; only religious, close minded individuals pervade my life, not knowing true power that individuals hold. Only one woman at a previous private school told me she saw me move an object, and talked about her father being a witch that could turn on lights and move objects in his home.
I see only glimmers and flashes of what I seek, such as incantations (usually in Latin) on a specific show or article reading that cause my entire spine to tingle, as if it's being plugged into a socket, and it feels powerful and good, and right. I am also highly sensitive to music, sounds, and have naturally had a gift to compose effortless music and songs.
I know that there are those who wish to contact me, yet my current state of mind shows fear or resistance (as these Individuals seem to be quite fierce and powerful, like the ancient Gods of myths) which hinders communication or annoys them.
I also know there is a massive power force inside begging to be let out. But when others see this side of me or my true nature, they cower in fear, or retaliate, unless I mask it to blend in like a fool...
I know the right pair of eyes will see this and lead me to the right sources to embrace something that will not be lost with time or age.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Post by chowderpope »

Yes of course. The secrets that you seek are in books. You must read books. Then you must practice, practice, practice. And then read some more books. Yes.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

javz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Post by javz »

thank you for your reply

Return to “Site Discussion”