i need help !! under attackk.

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

itsmisscady
Forum Member
Forum Member

i need help !! under attackk.

Post by itsmisscady »

hi my name is cady

I had tenant move in 11 months ago then move out maybe 4 ago. the second I met her she asked me a bunch of weird questions trying to get info and stared me down trying to give me the evil eye. her every were black she looks soulless. she swung a pentagram with me joking around .....which I thought she was... saying ask it questions and it gives me the answer. which I looked up months later was a séance. o would come home a little after midnight shortly after this from hanging out with my friends and start to feel weird. it was not any drugs, I started to feel a foreign energy in the air. and I see a black mass coming from the ceiling like a fallen angel. this happened for about a month and a half I started to feel in easy she caused my family havoc in the physical besides this ever since then my life has been hell. I became paralyzed in my bed and started tearing "I heard their voices saying hahaha this is so cool" ect pretty much telepathically. I started having extreme vivid lucid night terrors always about ghosts and on that's trying to be me. the try to get me a rip me around (in a dream)) . I tried to convice my parents but nobody believes me . my father does but theres nothing he can do . they are all pretty much find but relationships feel like they are fading and turning different after all these months and my brother picked up bad habit he never had before. I spent nights and days throught these monthing just in my bed and not sleeping at night so pathetically. it mascurades as angels of light to trick me to make me believe this was god when I know god wouldn't do this to me. he would wwnt me to know about these things but he wouldn't do it like this and make me sick over it. my physical health has degraded like the tenants and so mental is all the way down. I tried to find god and so I ripped out my heart out of my chest and gave it to him and I still feel wrong.i think I gave it to the wrong person idk. I woke up in sleep paralysis with a black ghost man on top of me. I am not myself anymore.. we discovered a witchcraft book in the room after she left . all I see nd feel is the energy waves and stuff around me and the evil eve makes it worse I feel like this is all one big curse. I had and still have so much going for me I just need protection from her . there is a foreign energy that isn't mine and I know shes trying to give me her dirty witchy soul . ive never been affiliated with this in my life. I hear voices that aren't mine. and wake up at and see triple numbers all the time. I stop sleeping most because I see this creepy demon girl in my head in my eyes .... this isn't a dream. I feel like I can close my eyeballs nd they don't shut off like they used to. I feel like I'm in a black room and my mind is still awake and I see a astral chord, blue dots, portals, and sparkles, and not only when my eyes are shut. I feel like this is a demon I see I know it is but I don't know if its real of not or they are holding a phone the image I will see while crystal gaizing caus eone time a seen the fingers of somebody holding it there. I want to know who this demon girl is and if anyone has ever seen her ir tried to control her or anyone else to attack you and get your info and scroll through your memories like this . she has freckles and pony tails and a old girl dress and comes in almost a astral image. but its whites like you looking at a picture/ video on the computer. shes about 13/14 and is in a chair and gets very angry with dark eyes and move in rapid movements . pulls at her hair and body like throwing a crazy tantrum then grabbs the chair and pulls at the seat and shakes and hops in it like shes stuck in it, vary angrily . when the image first comes u start to see a little white and a pristine little line of a smile and the more you focus it zooms in . I don't want to zoom in every again its horrible . its become an obsession I wont rest till this ends its making me upset and has bad temptations . nothing id ever do or think of on my own so it just makes me every stronger but its been almost a year. ive been with incubus physical and dream and he listened to what I said in my dream . only seen him three times. I used a ghost finder app as well and I said if this is real fly left off the screen and it did.it didn't event have a picture over it to tell u its there like it usually does on the app it just flew as a energy blob. there were others that said things that they wouldn't know . like "sitting next to you " when I was sitting walking right through a door then leaving . there's so many things I know she did and I have proof of I know I'm not crazy that she did [crymore] this I had so much to offer she's was extremely jealous 50 year old nasty person so.
I know shes trying to take my soul the women and siphon my amazing energy . I was always right and sensitive with my spirituality and had good juju now everything is off. I need help on this situation please !!! I just want my life back !! I don't want this I never did. I never feel like I'm alone anymore. my body will twitch and vibrate when trying to push the energy away and make quick bends in the neck with trying to control myself I feel like I'm possessed . or someone thing is trying very hard. caught orbs on camera and see them and I just look ugly now. the person I am now is not the person I was 12 months ago.. truly upsetting and appalling .smh.
I need help or ingredients to end this and cut these ley lines and connection. whats mine is not hers and whhats this shit is nast fuc**** soul will never be mine so. please help yall. [unsure] [blush]

thankyouuuuu
all responses and stories welcome

itsmisscady
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: i need help !! under attackk.

Post by itsmisscady »

this was also after 3 months of trying lsd for the first time so I was energy inclined but event my whole life and after doing it I was perfectly fine the same person just experienced something new .this is from a wicca pagan a fake ass witch

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Sorry, it was hard to read, I couldn't manage to the end. Get off drugs for a while, just to start and try whiskey instead, and while drinking it try chant some prayer to the great guardian of The Gates - Cerberus (much preferred name over Naberius and all others) and his legion of hell hounds. If that won't work we can look deeper in to it later.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

get yourself an old priest and a young priest. and learn how to break up giant blocks of text into paragraphs. good luck!
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

After thinking about it I realised I came out as insensitive, not caring, cold and arrogant ass hole (which I actually am, but that besides the point). I should have started with hugs and cuddles. Forgive me my savage way and here is the part I skipped:

itsmisscady
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by itsmisscady »

none of your comments were helpful at all . I don't do drugs nor would I run to a different bad habit to pacify such a thing. I wrote it this long for a reason so I didn't get ignorant responses like this. guess that what I get for coming to a wanna be mass of peoples thx

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

itsmisscady wrote:none of your comments were helpful at all . I don't do drugs nor would I run to a different bad habit to pacify such a thing. I wrote it this long for a reason so I didn't get ignorant responses like this. guess that what I get for coming to a wanna be mass of peoples thx
You are being too emotional. Stop feeding them.
I thought you asked for help. What is it that you exactly want, little one?
It is you that is asking for help, but you want me to do all the work? All the biting and all the chewing.
I said: If you need to protection for some minor nuisance and "wannabe witches" go and make some friends with strong beasts and you don't need any elaborate rituals for that. And have you tried getting favours from big and old beast coming with empty hands? Don't bother. You better be bringing gifts when knocking their door.
What else do you want? Want me to be serious about all the minors whinny things you humans get in to every other day? No, can't do that, that's is beyond my superhuman abilities.. And it would be silly thing to do [happy2] seriousness is the main cause of stress, depression and premature death due to a suicide [happy] don't worry, be happy [yay]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Like, somebody knocking and saying "I'm starving, could you please spare some food?", I'm like "sure, let me get some for you" and I'm coming back with half of freshly killed deer carcass "here, that should feed you for a while".. and look at me horrified "I can't eat that! It bloody, it's have some hair stuck on it, It's not washed, and it's not cooked, and where is the salads and potatoes and silver plates and everything else? You are making fun of me? You horrible human being!" .. And I'm like : "oh ok, I'm not that much of a human, but maybe I am horrible something, sorry for trying to help"
I'm out of whiskey :( my stories gets better the more I drink.. I need to find a place that's still open past midnight [stare]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Hi Cady, two things - there's no one active on the current incarnation of this forum who can help you with this issue, and even if there were, you're asking too much of people to wade through a giant wall of text full of run on sentences. You can yell at me if you want but you're wasting your time here.

P.S. it's your own superstition and fear eating you alive. Conquer those and silly things like pentagrams and rude tenants won't scare you anymore.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:Hi Cady, two things - there's no one active on the current incarnation of this forum who can help you with this issue..
That's not truth. You are still here (in spirit at least), and you have lots of experience dealing with all kind of creeps, that makes you an expert amongst all other bodies around these parts [happyface]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

When I see a big wall of text filled with fairly high vocabulary juxtaposed with unforgivable spelling and grammar mistakes, I just assume something smells funny in Denmark.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Cerber wrote:
the_spiral wrote:Hi Cady, two things - there's no one active on the current incarnation of this forum who can help you with this issue..
That's not truth. You are still here (in spirit at least), and you have lots of experience dealing with all kind of creeps, that makes you an expert amongst all other bodies around these parts [happyface]
Please keep it quiet, I'm trying to retire from the beast wrangling business and move on to greener pastures [grin]

Anyway, this forum is in good hands between you and the few others here with the patience to comb through its detritus and create new forms from the wreckage. I just don't know if calming down over-excited Christians (or things who impersonate them) is one of our specialties here anymore.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote: Please keep it quiet, I'm trying to retire from the beast wrangling business and move on to greener pastures [grin]
As you command :-X

Return to “Site Discussion”