Testing.

Posting Issues, Announcements and Membership Matters.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Testing.

Post by CCoburn »

It is ironic though that the Place is getting a lot more Views than it was back in 2015 when I became a Member. Back then it was maybe 25-30(bottom of Index Page), and now it's in the 70s-80s most times !

My memory may not be perfect on this, nor my perception of circumstances, but as I remember the Owner(Vashta)seemed to have ceased appearances around late 2015, and then a couple years later Nahemah is off the Radar; the_spiral is no longer a Mod, and Rock Demon is gone...Stukov is the Sole Survivor of this "Boat Wreck" !

Anyway, the Ship is not sunk yet so it is still open as an option, yes but for what ? Well, I may just want to get "Fucked Up", and write some more ! Or not...

Cheers !

:-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Yeah, been getting that white screen again. But today after I got it I decided to put "occult forum" in the search engine (normally grab it from the address bar places you've been to already). I found the site and it directly offered up "search" so I clicked that and it took me to the internal search page for the site. I went to the index page from there. Everything totally fine.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I haven't been able to fix it. I can access one part of the admin functions but not another (same white screen). I haven't had any luck contacting site owner either. Not sure what to do next.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Index Page has been working again for a while now. Sometimes it takes a couple tries to log out, but that's it. Apparently it's an intermittent problem for the most part when not being addressed. Probably something to do with the Server Side Code that generates HTML Pages on the fly. For MS its '.asp' and for Linnux its '.php'. I've never worked with Linnux, back when I was doing it I was using Microsoft's Active Server Pages, but a friend preferred Linnux '.php' and "My SQL".

I know that doesn't help much. It looks to me like 'Life' just gobbled every one up ! Occult Corpus isn't really doing any better !

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

It seems some Members are still having issues accessing or logging in.I have received requests sent to my external blog(link on my posts)asking for information on the current problems this site is experiencing which I am unable to comment upon.
However,if you are experiencing difficulties in logging on and cannot contact the site,I will forward your message to Stukov and if necessary reply to you with any advice given to me on how to resolve your issue.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Yeah the site was done for me for a while. As I said, unless I can get a hold of the site owner Vashta, I don't really have a way to fix it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Site Discussion”