Is anyone achieving "practical" results from divination?

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is anyone achieving "practical" results from divination?

Post by Shinichi »

Nahemah wrote:Ah. My advice?

Let go. Freeform, relax. Lose the ceremonial and connect to the emotional, you are a sharp magickian, but caught up in the form and the function. Let it ride, breathe and have some fun with it.

Takes time, but it's fun. [geek2]
Oh, I go with the flow plenty, but I'm still a human with human emotions and my own personality. [razz]
landing wrote:This is what troubles me, too, i m studying occult for helping saving the people i care and love.... but most of them wont listen anything, they go their own direction even if their gut feeling tells its wrong, and i m not powerful enough to influence them in a deeper level.
so, maybe finally what we need to learn is to TRUST in the LOVE OF UNIVERSE?
universe loves everyone in a long term plan......?
Heaven is ruthless, and Cosmic Love isn't necessarily any more prevalent than Cosmic Wrath or any other cosmic thing. The Universe is The All, after all. Your life is your own responsibility, and the lives of your loved ones are their own responsibility. You cannot save someone from themselves, and you cannot force someone to see wisdom.

If you are going to walk the path of The Mysteries, the two more important things you need are a stable heart and strong mental fortitude. The immaturity and foolishness of the people you care about isn't even close to being the worst thing you will face on The Path.

~:Shin:~

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Shinichi wrote:

Heaven is ruthless, and Cosmic Love isn't necessarily any more prevalent than Cosmic Wrath or any other cosmic thing. The Universe is The All, after all. Your life is your own responsibility, and the lives of your loved ones are their own responsibility. You cannot save someone from themselves, and you cannot force someone to see wisdom.

~:Shin:~
The universe is the All, yes, but i don't feel Heaven is ruthless.
I v experienced the worst shit in my life,still not totally ending.....but i feel the universe core is LOVE.
am I crazy minded?

and yes, i have to be responsible for my own, but i can same time save or help the others too if i m powerful....
the All the society etc is a collective consciousness. we r all connected.

Jastiv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jastiv »

I used to worry about fate and stuff like that. Now I no longer worry about it, or that I won't be able to influence loved ones, hated ones or just others around me. That is as a result of a certain initiation.

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Post by borealis »

Sometimes. I've had some really spot-on single draws from my tarot deck, and other times what comes out seems like gibberish. I seem to draw the 9 of swords more often than any other card. There have been spreads I've done that were also very strong, and others that seemed like noise. Having concentration and determination beforehand is important. And if the question isn't very clear, the answer might not be either. All of this gets better with practice.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”