Ouija Boards and other Divination Boards (Questions & Discussion)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Delicious Ramen

I've used ouija boards a few times, a couple of times when I was a kid and again a few years ago when my partners in crime and I knew enough to not try anything outside of a circle. These days I consider myself lucky that nothing at all happened when I tried it as a kid, since I might've been scared off completely and missed a lot of fun.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: tiger_shark

My most horrifying experience of my life came from an ouija board. Imagine a trend around middle school where the students decide to create thier own ouija oards on paper, although altered to tell how a specific person was going to die after you spell out thier name... This happened, and one day the shit hit the fan. A few kids "Halucinated" (as our teachers described) being attacked by spiders, while a couple other kids messed around on the playground and one broke their arm. Another broke thier nose, and several other students experienced other bizarre things all on the same day. I remember one of my friends laughing histerically and there was nothing me or my friend Danny could do to calm her down. Later an anouncement was made trying to tell us that the events were coincidental and my math teacher had us sit in a circle to talk about the events and try to calm us down. A few other kids and myself were crying histerically because of how scared we were. Needless to say the next day there were no more ouija boards and they were then banned from our school. I will never touch another board no matter how well protected I might be.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: 1911

They are made of cardboard nowadays and some glow too! Overall I like the Ouija boards looks and have made a few just for shits sake in my garage off of slices of tree that I didn't use to make some generic clocks. They look nice on the wall, maybe I should sell a few on E-Bay and let folks play with their own minds but I can't really bring myself to part with a testament and wall art that seems so.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dracophoenix
tiger_shark;319480 wrote:My most horrifying experience of my life came from an ouija board. Imagine a trend around middle school where the students decide to create thier own ouija oards on paper, although altered to tell how a specific person was going to die after you spell out thier name... This happened, and one day the shit hit the fan. A few kids "Halucinated" (as our teachers described) being attacked by spiders, while a couple other kids messed around on the playground and one broke their arm. Another broke thier nose, and several other students experienced other bizarre things all on the same day. I remember one of my friends laughing histerically and there was nothing me or my friend Danny could do to calm her down. Later an anouncement was made trying to tell us that the events were coincidental and my math teacher had us sit in a circle to talk about the events and try to calm us down. A few other kids and myself were crying histerically because of how scared we were. Needless to say the next day there were no more ouija boards and they were then banned from our school. I will never touch another board no matter how well protected I might be.

That does sound bad. Public Schools are designed to teach in a sceptical manner. THat there are no such things as ghosts, THat negative occurances due to Ouija Boards are not the Ouija Board but "coincident" and other things to brain wash kids from believing in anything but the mundane reality. More often than not problems occur with Ouija Boards and other DIvination Boards because somebody sees it as a game rather that respecting a serious tool. You can ctalk to your dead Aunt or random spirits, anything can come through if you aren't careful. When using them a person needs to take precautions. Concecrate them, ward them, set them to allow certain spirts through, casting a protctive circle when using them. Use them in a place you feel safe asd secure in.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ouija Boards and other Divination Boards (Questions & Di

Post by Occultess »

Occult Forum Archive wrote:Original post: Serafan

I made a proper ouija board (out of wood not paper), and i met a demon through it, 2 actually, one of them told me he was a soldier demon and killed alot of people and is also 6568 years old but seemed honest enough and not as bad as i thought.
Is it normal to talk to demons which say they don't mean to harm you? He also offered to do things to the people who have tried to harm me, now i think iv'e got some sort of bond between him strangely.
How can you break a bond or keep a strong bond and is this a good or bad thing in an overall perspective?
Well,....personally, I don't think I would want a bond with a demon. And, also personally, I would go with "bad thing". I mean, I suppose it's atleast good that he's not looking to outright harm you (or maybe he is and he's just telling you otherwise), but he still might have bad intentions towards you in some other way (or towards others around you in an outright harming or another way). For instance, one might speculate a possibility that he could be offering to harm people that have harmed you to "lead you astray". And even if he was being genuine and really wants to help you out by harming those people, because that is what makes sense to him as a form of helping somebody out (helping from a demonic perspective), I can't imagine it would bode well for you to accept the offer (not that you necessarily would, just putting that out there).
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Hi.

Well, I'm not an expert in using a Ouija board or anything, but I do use one and did for a short time as a teenager. There are bad things that can happen to you or even others that are not even using the board (although, I'm assuming atleast in the same house). I just decided to ask a trusted entity that I had talked to off-and-on for years what was true and what wasn't of the things I had read on the internet about things that can happen when using the Ouija board and if I and we were protected enough.

Definitely, you would want to do things for protection, though. But, also, as I think has already been pointed out, you don't want to go in with fear or any other negative emotion. Your emotional state attracts things that are like that state. Like, if you're angry you are more likely to attract an angry entity. And, another good suggestion I've heard is to have contact with your Door Keeper. You don't have to do anything fancy to talk to your Door Keeper, you can just speak to it and ask it to only allow good and positive spirits through your door (the door to your soul). And also when you are done, you should again address your Door Keeper and ask it to tell any spirits that may be around that they need to go back home and to shut your door after they have left. And, ofcourse, you should speak respectfully to your Door Keeper and any other spirit you may speak to. It is possible for nasty things to get by your Door Keeper (they are not infallible), but to my understanding they are guards of the door to your soul. Part of this comes from a good video I found on Youtube about how to properly use a Ouija board. I'll go look it up and tell you which video and who by if anyone is interested.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

I find personally,that the Oiuja is a tool,just like any other.It is no less and no more than that.
I 've never experienced any mishap or negativity from it's use and in all honesty,what I can achieve with it I can just as easily achieve without it,using other means.YMMV.

I tend to like my tools to be easy and simple to utilise.Less effort in the preparation,means more effective and active use of my time.
I am afraid I lean very much towards the practise and not so much to the formality of ritual and ceremony.
If I was using my Oiuja,I'd be prepping the room and candles and incense and incants etc And in the 'proper' order and so on....as I 'd do that for any 'entity/higher self/manifestation or contact' type of work....So I don't often work this way.

My Oiuja board sits on my coffee table as a centrepiece.It's a fancy Resin one with glass top and pewter/leaves effect,it was a gift from a dear friend.

Pic below:

It seems that the ideomotor effect and a certain sense of foreboding and superstition increases the chances of having a bad experience,that and the manipulations of those who might find it funny to shake up some friends: re,the internet is littered with "Oh Wow: Ouija is Evil!!!" stories of dabbling.This applies to the first timers and the younger folks mostly,but I've heard of older folks too getting all het up by it,for a party trick gone wrong.

Those who experience the bad first time usually either leave the Occult well alone for ever after,which is probably for the best,for all of us.That,or conversely ,they'll dive in and start to learn seriously after a wee pause for breath.

It is also worth remembering that many Christian fear mongers,on the extreme side, like to exploit the 'Ouija is evil,possessed/terrifying/gateway to Satan tales' as useful propaganda.

Fear controls curious minds quite effectively.

I think any tool can act as a conduit,unconsciously/sub consciously,with enough hyped up energy from the people around it.I 've heard some tales of woe,similar to Ouija ones about dabblers playing with Tarot cards and in one case,the use of a black mirror by friends on shrooms.[That's a garbled one,but a goodie...]

If that sense of expectation and excitement was tuned up positively,then no doubt the experience would be very different.

It is certainly something with a long and notorious Urban legend behind it,so it will no doubt continue to attract speculation and tales of terror,for some time to come.
I do think that if you are using a tool that is said to 'open up portals to other places',it is only sensible to take some precautions re warding and protection.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Part of this comes from a good video I found on Youtube about how to properly use a Ouija board. I'll go look it up and tell you which video and who by if anyone is interested.
Please do Occultess. [thumbup]

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pu_gldNZSs

How to use the Ouija Board (Halloween Special)

by JJPR0DUCTI0NS10

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi All,

The below gives all I have to share on Ouija Boards:-

(I am no longer on the Esoteric Forum, just this one, so ask here lol)

A video to give a full over view:-
I hope all the above covers any questions you may have, should you have any more please PM or ask here.

LoS
Steve

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

Owned this ouija board for a while and just used it seriously for the first time. Performed the LBRP then sat down and loosened up a bit by sliding the pointer around a little whilst getting into the right mindframe. I'm semi-skeptical about ouija and it really interferes, i just pushed down and let it slide around, so long as I wasn't consciously moving it in a particular direction then I'm happy with that. I asked if any spirits were present and I spelled out BESEIO.

I wrote this down, not sure if it was a name or random (though it sure looks like a name). I then called out to a servitor I worked with recently, who quickly confirmed his presence (I don't want to give his real name here, I don't think I'll ever give his real name out). I then asked him his age to which he replied 3. I had to think back to when I was put into action and yes, it has been 3 months, a week longer tops. I asked him to tell me something I don't know about him and he said "GOD HUGE" (or what I first took to be "GOD HUG"). I then asked him if he is the spirit Beseio, to which he replied no. I then asked if I could trust Beseio and he pushed the pointer off the board. I thanked him for his time and asked to speak to Beseio again.

I asked if he meant harm and he said yes. I asked if I had done something to harm or upset him and he said yes. I asked what and he seemed to spell "DRESS" or at least "dres". I wrote this down and accidently scribbled 17 before it. I then explained that I mean no harm but as a human can be ignorant towards goings on in the spiritual world and may have caused bother in some way unintentionally, and asked if I could make ammends in some way. I got the words "MAN GONE" and then the number 9 before the pointer slid to Goodbye and then off the board. I performed the LBRP again and put the board away.

Interesting experience. I do carry a healthy dose of Crowleyian skepticism and am not what to make of it, but its definitely interesting.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Muloc7253,

The thing with doing the board alone is there isn't much energy to be drawn from, and sometimes it takes awhile before you get decent results. I would suggest placing a magnetic tape recorder by your board as sometimes you get clear recordings on the tape that the board doesn't give. I would strongly suggest creation of your own board, I feel placing positive energy ointo the creation of a board helps in drawing a better result.

The only good thing about doing a Ouija Board on your own as you can rule out foul play.

Good luck.

Steve

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”