dowsing to see if magic results are happening

beero
Forum Member
Forum Member

dowsing to see if magic results are happening

Post by beero »

Hi do you think it would be difficult to determine by pendulum dowsing if an act of magick or attempted manifestation is working as you would like it to, for example if a servitor or thoughtform is doing what you wanted it to? I think you should get demonstable evidence of these things where possible, but in some cases it might be hard to tell if the spell is working. I think if you are too attached to the answer to questions you ask or if you are delusional about something when using a pendulum, that can strongly affect the answers the pendulum shows. so I am not sure about this?
thanks

Nepthys
Forum Member
Forum Member
Location: Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Re: dowsing to see if magic results are happening

Post by Nepthys »

I generally utilize divination before a working to see if a) I'm doing it for the right reasons, and b) if my proposed work will have the desired effect. Since I use a lot of candle burning, I also read the wax, smoke, flame, etc. as the candle is burning to gauge efficacy. I've never really thought to divine how a work has progressed after the fact, as I've always believed one must have faith that the work will be successful. I'm curious as to any insights anyone can offer on this, as well, particularly because I rarely have ever used a pendulum (I actually lost my pendulum in a previous move. [blush] )

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: dowsing to see if magic results are happening

Post by Asurendra »

Hello Beero,

Experiment with it and keep track of the results and then let us know.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”