Mediumship, Music, and Scrying

witchpriest
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mediumship, Music, and Scrying

Post by witchpriest »

Hi to all!

Just sharing an experience related to a divination method I cooked up recently. So, I wanted to divine a message from two specific ancestors. I wanted to contact my Great Grand Mother and Great Grand Father. I was curious to know their opinion of my partner, and whether I should start a music project with her (as a career). I had already done several tarot readings that were all very cohesive and had a general idea it was a good idea to proceed. I wanted something a little more specific. After some brainstorming, I took a photo of each of them in youth (prized possessions) and I placed them with a candle and incense. I set up my recording equipment and had two instruments, one for each of them. I ingested a rather powerful entheogen, sat in meditation, picked up my accordion, and first contacted my Grandfather. I tranced out, after visualizing my astral self in the photo and played free form. Did the same for my Grandmother with the mandolin. After the entheogen weakened, I simply cut the dead noise off the beginning and end where I meditated. I then played this recording on a loop while scrying in a black mirror on my altar. I received many powerful images and felt many other non-verbal messages. It was a great experience. If anyone wants specifics feel free to ask. Just wanted to share as this small ritual had great results!

Here is the track if anyone wants to listen:

https://soundcloud.com/mscompositions/mediumship

hyperion5225
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Mediumship, Music, and Scrying

Post by hyperion5225 »

I call them accustic sigils personally , and I think that they are very useful. I use them to foucus will , each note is a letter / feeling . Creates a trance , I like it .
hail chaos and have fun

witchpriest
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by witchpriest »

hyperion5225 wrote:I call them accustic sigils personally , and I think that they are very useful. I use them to foucus will , each note is a letter / feeling . Creates a trance , I like it .
I love the term acoustic sigils, it describes it perfectly. I use music for focus and trance as well. Glad to know there are others!

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

this sounds like a great way to work with trances for specific places/persons etc.

never really did it like this myself, though i "received" one musical sigil while working wiht the rune sowilo...

...think i might look more into this kind of work later on.

thanx for sharing your experience, it's definitely inspiring : )

pali

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”