Better Than A Ouija Board! - Method

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Better Than A Ouija Board! - Method

Post by Kami »

Look at her neck and not her feet - because if you look at her feet you can change which direction you wish to perceive her spinning in and that is not what we are trying to do here.

If you look at her neck it becomes harder for you to perceive her spin which ever direction you want her to and that is exactly what we want.

Tell yourself that left-spin means "no" and right-spin means "yes".

Now ask yes or no questions.

If you get a wrong answer then just switch sides: left-spin means "yes" and right-spin means "no".

(O_O)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

malachite
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Better Than A Ouija Board! - Method

Post by malachite »

I simply cannot imagine her to spin to the left because I also keep seeing her hair going to the right, which is close to the neck. The effect of seeing her going to the left simply doesn't come...

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

malachite wrote:I simply cannot imagine her to spin to the left because I also keep seeing her hair going to the right, which is close to the neck. The effect of seeing her going to the left simply doesn't come...
You'll eventually get it, because programming the mind to perform a specific task through repetition is quite a difficult process, but yet... do able. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Vordana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vordana »

That is pretty good. I can see it rotate both left and right. I cannot say it is better than ouija as I have very little experience with it to decide..

Amazing nonetheless.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I'm really good at switching the view of optical illusions like this, and it's very difficult to switch between the two with this image. The only way it switches is when I look at the shadow by her feet. Otherwise, it stays in one direction no matter how I focus.

This is no different than flipping a coin for an answer. I don't particularly see how this is anything even remotely similar to a ouija board.

Why not use a pendulum? That's basically what you're trying to do, albeit, inefficiently.

EDIT: Actually, very specifically, I need to cover the upper part of her body, then look at only the shadow of her feet, and it switches from spinning forward to the left, to back and the right, almost immediately.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

malachite
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by malachite »

Even though it is totally off-topic, you rotating picture reminded me of something else. This is a picture of salt baths in Africa taken from Google Earth. Some of you will see that the browning circles look like bumps, while others will think of them as shallow holes filled with salt. The coornidates are there if you want to check GE for yourself.
ImageImage

You really should check out the 2nd picture to notice the difference. Left is correct, right has bumps.

(There is no point in discussing what these are, there are salt baths and thus NOT bumps.

Tristran
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tristran »

Haelos wrote:The only way it switches is when I look at the shadow by her feet. Otherwise, it stays in one direction no matter how I focus.
Join the club lol. Focusing on the foot reflection worked for me.

i don't know if this is still valid, but a book on Illusion once said that the rotation relates directly to the bias of the brain. If the rotation is anti-clockwise then it shows that the brain is left (Masculine) bias. If clockwise then the brain is Feminine bias.

To be able to freely switch between either rotations is a perfectly balanced brain.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Tristran wrote:
Haelos wrote:The only way it switches is when I look at the shadow by her feet. Otherwise, it stays in one direction no matter how I focus.
Join the club lol. Focusing on the foot reflection worked for me.

i don't know if this is still valid, but a book on Illusion once said that the rotation relates directly to the bias of the brain. If the rotation is anti-clockwise then it shows that the brain is left (Masculine) bias. If clockwise then the brain is Feminine bias.

To be able to freely switch between either rotations is a perfectly balanced brain.
I don't not think I have a perfectly balanced brain,
But...
Once you learn how to perceive her spinning "counter" or "clockwise",
You will be able to do the same with the frequencies in your body,
Your feelings.

I will stare at her "solar plexus" area,
And maintain focus on that general area.

Then I visualize a black square appearing on the left,
Which makes me perceive her spinn counterclockwise,
If she's spinning clockwise.

And then after that,
I will then visualize a white square appear on the right,
Which mames me perceive her spin clockwise,
If she's spinning counterclockwise.

In order for me to master being able to perceive her spin in either direction,
I will focus on either the black/white block for as long as I can - keeping her in that perceived direction,
E.T.C.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

What's this got to do with ouija boards?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

cyberdemon wrote:What's this got to do with ouija boards?
Ouija boards are used to obtain either "yes or no" answers as well as detailed answers.

A lot of the time,
Our subconscious utilizes the ideomotor effect,
And answers us through unconscious muscle movements,
Which means; most of the time,
It isn't "spirits" answering you - but your subconscious.

Thus - I found this illusion,
Saw that I could control which ever direction I wanted this illusion to spin in by changing my perception through visualization and "feeling",
Without having to look at her feet,
And then realized that perhaps...
I could use this for a simple "yes or no" answer application for my submind.

So I decided to try my theory out.

First,
I had learned to change my perception of the illusion through visualization,
Then I had learned how to change my perception of the illusion through "feeling",
Lastly...
I told my self - that - If I see her spin "left",
That means "no",
And if she spins "right",
That means "yes.

And then I tried asking my "sub-self" a question,
And It worked.

Also... I never said that this method had anything "To" - "Do" - "With" - Ouija Boards,
I said that this method is "Better Than",
Only because it is more portable,
User friendly,
And easy to work with,
N' more direct.

Implying that this has anything to do with ouija boards is really confusing,
I know that,
So - that is my mistake for not being more clear...
Sorry about that. ~

I hope you understand now. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Targ Collective
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Targ Collective »

I don't like Ouija, I prefer invocationary divination. But there is an easy way to get Ouija style communication clearly.

I recommend that you take the following step first, and remember Light according to its nature is non dualistic; this is just to keep out darkness worshippers and vampires.

"I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard so that only Light can pass through it."

Then, as an experiment, "I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard as a portal to the words of my Archangelic group".

Then just let your typing or writing be guided.

If you want to contact another being, especially lower ones, it is important to be protected.

"I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard to be protected by the Archangels of the Four Corners and invoke, through their protection, a portal to contact... ...through this keyboard/writing implement"

So now I'll demonstrate.

First the words of my Archangelic group.

"We greet you from the plane of the Archangels. The being we represent is Metatron. Listen well to our channel. He is a mage of renown, ancient renown, and knows many Secrets. Now listen carefully. ***OUIJA IS DANGEROUS***

***ANYTHING THAT SURRENDERS YOUR VOICE IS DANGEROUS***

***IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS TECHNIQUE, LEAVE THE PRECAUTIONS IN***

***INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLOSING THE PORTAL WILL BE GIVEN SHORTLY***

Thank you Archangelic group.

Now for a guardian Spirit, one of my familiars.

Greetings. I am one of the mage's familiar Spirits. He has many of us, and we love him - he treats us kindly and does not bind us.

This is a gentle warning that any psychic attacks on our friend really will not be tolerated. He is, it must be said, quite capable of holding his own psychically and has undergone attacks that would have broken a lesser mage. But we consider ourselves - except for certain hidden defences that rarely need to be activated - his first line of defence. He is an expert psychic negotiator. HE IS UNDER OUR PROTECTION. Any assault will NOT be tolerated.

Just so you know. He is PROTECTED. And he doesn't always hold us back from defending him, and we don't always listen when he asks us to - we are free agents who work with him.

That is all I, a representative for the mage's Guardian Spirits, wish to say.

To close a Ouija Board connection, simply say "All portals in the keyboard/writing implement are returned to Source and closed."

Hope this helps!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Targ Collective wrote:I don't like Ouija, I prefer invocationary divination. But there is an easy way to get Ouija style communication clearly.

I recommend that you take the following step first, and remember Light according to its nature is non dualistic; this is just to keep out darkness worshippers and vampires.

"I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard so that only Light can pass through it."

Then, as an experiment, "I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard as a portal to the words of my Archangelic group".

Then just let your typing or writing be guided.

If you want to contact another being, especially lower ones, it is important to be protected.

"I consecrate this writing implement/keyboard to be protected by the Archangels of the Four Corners and invoke, through their protection, a portal to contact... ...through this keyboard/writing implement"

So now I'll demonstrate.

First the words of my Archangelic group.

"We greet you from the plane of the Archangels. The being we represent is Metatron. Listen well to our channel. He is a mage of renown, ancient renown, and knows many Secrets. Now listen carefully. ***OUIJA IS DANGEROUS***

***ANYTHING THAT SURRENDERS YOUR VOICE IS DANGEROUS***

***IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS TECHNIQUE, LEAVE THE PRECAUTIONS IN***

***INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLOSING THE PORTAL WILL BE GIVEN SHORTLY***

Thank you Archangelic group.

Now for a guardian Spirit, one of my familiars.

Greetings. I am one of the mage's familiar Spirits. He has many of us, and we love him - he treats us kindly and does not bind us.

This is a gentle warning that any psychic attacks on our friend really will not be tolerated. He is, it must be said, quite capable of holding his own psychically and has undergone attacks that would have broken a lesser mage. But we consider ourselves - except for certain hidden defences that rarely need to be activated - his first line of defence. He is an expert psychic negotiator. HE IS UNDER OUR PROTECTION. Any assault will NOT be tolerated.

Just so you know. He is PROTECTED. And he doesn't always hold us back from defending him, and we don't always listen when he asks us to - we are free agents who work with him.

That is all I, a representative for the mage's Guardian Spirits, wish to say.

To close a Ouija Board connection, simply say "All portals in the keyboard/writing implement are returned to Source and closed."

Hope this helps!
Sorry for not being clear on the title of my thread,
You see... a lot of the time you will not be talking to a spirit,
But more or so - you will be talking to your very own subconscious mind; the minds of your muscles.

Sure,
A spirit may influence your muscles to unconsciously move,
But... that is very rare.

Also,
I do not believe in going to GoL for any type of help besides healing others,
The one you call: God.

The reason I do not like him is because he allowed his creations to become wicked and ignorant,
And he also said that he will forgive them despite what they did wrong.

Thus - the creations of god think it is okay to be an idiot with him,
They think that it is okay to be a douche bag because he will forgive them,
Or because he has their backs,
So long as they truly know him,
Love him,
And praise him.

My cousin sings to jesus every day,
Well... almost,
And he is the most undesirable soul you will ever meet,
I will not talk smack about him,
But... I will say this: "He believes in god,
Loves him,
And prays to him,
So... he thinks can be himself/an asshole - around me.",

He is mistaken,
He is primitive minded,
He is weak,
And his brain is too slow.

He causes pain and misery where ever he goes,
And he burns all his bridges.

He lacks understanding and patience,
He pisess me off to an immeasurable degree,
He even gets violent and is a substance abuser.

And his only glimmer of hope is religion.

I wish I could love him,
But I can't,
He is disgusting,
Irritating,
Loud,
And closed minded.

He getse in trouble sometimes,
And brings heat to the house.

His only energy that keeps him wanting to remain alive and on this earth - is; GoL/God.

He doesn't know how much I really hate him,
I've tried liking him,
But I just cannot.

And because of him,
I do not like the God Of Light and Life/Gol,
The one that Christians call: God.

I hate God and Jesus,
And now... I only love the Darkness,
Gol's sister.

I love her because ever since I was born - she has lived within me.

(Only in my dreams... She raised me be a fighter and a killer of all things wicked that Gol has allowed),
She brings me justice,
Strengthens me,
And comforts me.

Sorry for typing a whole bit of a lot,
But the point I was trying to make - is that your perception of the darkness is faulty,
You don't know the darkness,
You just think you do.

I'm not trying to be offensive - so please do not consider that I am trying to be,
When I am not. ~

The Christian god has filled the world with lies through the illusion of his power.

Anything you consider dark and evil,
Is the Christian god,
Any demon,
Any wicked thing - comes from the Christian God of the holy bible.

The darkness is a force that has more love than Gol himself,
She would never subject her creations to pain and misery,
Because she is not insecure,
She is strong - patient and a senseless peacemaker.

I am sorry if you still believe that I meant to cause you any emotional distress,
And I am also sorry that you believe the the darkness is bad,
Because it is a straight fact that she isnt bad,
And that Gol IS.

Also,
You found yourself a big fan,
Me,
I like your style,
When it comes to dealing with spirits,
What you have is a gift,
I will remember what you have said here if I ever come across a wicked spirit,
Thank you. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Targ Collective
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Targ Collective »

My perception of darkness is very clear. It is either light flowing in such a way that it appears to decrease, or absence of light. That's physics! What appeals to you is of Light. Light, the light of the threefold flame, is what gives all creation form. The only 'darkness' is the Void, the source and emanation point of Light as it flows and dances. There *are* however such things as selfish or 'black' magics, energy vampires and beings of lesser Light who seek to advance by stealing others' Light. Depending on your perspective, these things can be called 'dark' and this is what I refer to when discussing 'darkness'.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”