Bibliomancy?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bibliomancy?

Post by Kami »

"Bibliomancy is the practice of seeking spiritual insight by selecting a random passage from a Holy Book.
Bibliomancy is divination using a book,
Sometimes a bible is used.
The book will be opened at a random page - and while keeping your eyes closed you will point at a line or passage in the book."

I have a new idea for: "Bibliomancy"...

What if instead of - "Selecting a random passage from the Bible",
We associate the current time with a passage from the bible?

The chapters and verses that will be displayed for analyses will be based off of the input of the current time,
For example: A simple one would be,

@ 1:00 AM = Genesis - The Beginning

I will go ahead and give meaning to "AM" & "PM" n' so on and so forth,
AM = OldTestament (&) PM = NewTestament.
The left side of the current time ... *Hour* ... represents - "Chapter#",
The right side of the current time ... *Minute* ... represents - "Verse#".

Whatever time it is now,
Look up that chapter and verse in either the (O.T. if it's AM - or N.T. if it's PM) in the bible - to see what - *right now* means. ~

Also... what if we had [1-12 AM] and [1-12 PM] mapped out with the passages of the bible,
And made a php application that instead of displaying the time in "realtime",
It displays a passage from the bible that is linked to the current time,
So that in "realtime" - you get to see what might happen at the given moment... how people or groups might behave based on the history of the bible,
Like a "realtime" bible divination program.

I could provide that application,
Just not promising that I will have it done by any specific time,
It will take up most of the time of my day - so I will need at least a week,
Do to my daily family drama.

I will either host this web application through my web server on my android phone with a live domain name,
Or if that is against the rules,
Perhaps I can somehow convert it to an app *for the android phone* to be downloaded as an "apk".
Else,
I shall post the source code here.

Unless of course... someone beats me to it. ~

What do y'all think of this method?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Bibliomancy?

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Cool stuff! Going to try and figure this out with my pentateuch (paper version Torah). Let's see what I get out of it. 8)

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Okay everyone.. so I have done my homework...

There are 60 minutes in an hour,
And 24 hours in a day,
12 hours of morning,
12 hours of night.

Now - "60 * 24 = 1440",
I would have to use one chapter per book - [from which I will only be using 12 books from the old testament - and 12 books from the new testament],
Also... I would have to use 60 verses per book; altogether - that's ["One Thousand Four Hundred and Fourty"] verses! - Yikes...

There are 66 books in the Bible - 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament,
Also - 12 Disciples and 12 Minor Prophets.

So I will have to wait to use my auntie's laptop to figure out what books I will be using,
And also... when I do get the computer - I will be studying psychology and what behaviours are most likely to be acted out during the time of day,
N' apply that knowledge to the system of this application,
And as for the graphics and design - I will have an animated sun at the top of the realtime clock that will be displaying "scripture verse" per minute and "chapter title" per hour.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Update:

John - 4:44 = (A prophet has no honor in his own country.)

Earlier today when I looked at the time on my phone,
I noticed that it was - "4:44 P.M.",
I don't know why - but I felt compelled to notice it.

*I really wish I had the "will" to actually take my time and make the application for this form of divination...*

So...
I thought I'd add something more,
Whatever time it is for you - if you feel compelled to notice the time - such as; (11:11) or (12:12) - E.T.C. - Google it with the intention of finding out what chapter and verse in the bible it links to - and see if it is relevant to whatever is going on around you right now.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Another Update:

Again...
This sh* is freaking me out.

I was compelled to notice the time - out of nowhere... *Again*

There was something about these numbers: "12:21" - that I just couldn't look away.

So I grew curious.

I googled it: "Bible 12:21",
I usually click on the first link.

Anyways,
Here's what was revealed to me:
Prophecy of Scripture:

12 So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have. 13 I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body, 14 because I know that I will soon put it aside, as our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me. 15 And I will make every effort to see that after my departure you will always be able to remember these things.

16 For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”[a] 18 We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a lightshining in a dark place, until the day dawnsand the morning star rises in your hearts.20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things.21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
I know I am not a prophet,
Nor will I ever be.
I will never entertain such a thought,
Also - They do not exist anymore.

I googled the word: "Prophet" and I was hoping that the definition would be something like this:
"A messenger of the Lord, One who predicts the future about the Lord and his works.".

But nooo,
I get this definition instead:
In religion, a prophet is an individual who has claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this newfound knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.
Yes I can see my own future,
Sometimes.

Not always.

I only see bad things that are coming,
And I always tell my auntie about my visions,
And everytime - She gets shocked when they come true.

I can sense drugs and abusers around me - through visions though.

But all of this only when I am in a deep sleep.

So there's no way I can be a "YouKnowWhat".

I don't know why I am being compelled compelled to notice these numbers.

Also - I don't believe in Jesus,
At least not as a person,
I believe he IS the sun or is connected to it.

That's about it. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

A while back I remember falling into a trance and speaking some weird language that sounded like gibberish to me...

Here is what I remember saying while I was in that *OutOfNoWhere* trance: "Chuma chama chama chama, chichuma." - It sounded retarded to me, so in my bordedom'ness I decided to 'Google' what I remember saying in that hazy moment and it turns out to be (Swahili), and in English... LOL.. it translates: "Earned the party members, gather the grapes.",
Weird... Right? (x.x)

I have a strange feeling that what the people in the bible experienced back then,
What they considered to be "divine" - Was something scientist call: "Ball Lightning".

Sometimes it has a halo,
Sometimes it's on fire,
Sometimes it's: White,
Or: R.O.Y.G.B.

It can vary in size,
Make hissing sounds,
Make electrical sounds,
Can kill,
Can pass through walls without causing damage,
Can travel with electrical acrivity or by magnetism.

As you would guess by now,
The wheels in the sky,
Was a poor interpretation of what scientist call: "Ball Lightning"...

What's hilarious - Is they think it is a ball or vortex of lightning with heated gases,
So on and so forth. ~

But the problem with their "theory" is that what they call "Ball-Lightning" ... Can appear without a lightning storm.

Recently - U.F.O. hunters that have Y.T. accounts,
Somehow found out that what they consider to be demons or angels or U.F.O.s in "Orb or Vortex" form,
Can be invisble via the infrared spectrum.

It made sense to me,
That that's probably what went on back then,
With what's recorded in the bible about the encounters with angels and God itself.

Here is a sample phenomenon of these incandescent vortexes of energy that appear as spheres and sometimes like sea creatures like that of a stingray that appears with almost every color of the rainbow,
For example:
And here is a sample of intelligent orb ufo/ball lightning activity:

A while back - Me and my Aunt witnessed an orange orb surrounded by fire way up in the sky,
It was in the area close castro valley over here in california.

It's freaky because a few months back before I even knew what ball lightning was,
I was on a walk and found some donations that were all books,
So I grabbed what seemed interesting and I came across a book that talked about "ball lightning".

I find it a bit disturbing!

Do you think it's possible that they can manipualte people or animals into feeling or noticing something?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”