Tarot: Six of Swords & Eight of Pentacles.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tarot: Six of Swords & Eight of Pentacles.

Post by mindsword »

Overall life situation reading:
Six of Swords & Eight of Pentacles (No specific order)
Also got a bonus card of Seven of Swords after... (I'd like an explanation with and without this one...)

I have a small idea what it might mean, i just want someone elses opinion before i make up my mind... thank you.
Last edited by mindsword on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Tarot: Six of Swords & Eight of Pentacles.

Post by Desecrated »

The order always matters. If they are next to each other, crossing each other or just appearing after each other the meaning changes.

Of course where you are coming from also changes the meaning of the cards slightly, or at least individually, but usually those two together, in the order that you mention them, means that there is some sort of transition/change/travel ahead that might require some hard work.
The eight of pentacles also suggests that there has already been significant work done on this mater and that it is in it's final stages.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mindsword »

Desecrated wrote:The order always matters. If they are next to each other, crossing each other or just appearing after each other the meaning changes.

Of course where you are coming from also changes the meaning of the cards slightly, or at least individually, but usually those two together, in the order that you mention them, means that there is some sort of transition/change/travel ahead that might require some hard work.
The eight of pentacles also suggests that there has already been significant work done on this mater and that it is in it's final stages.
I think it was in the order mentioned. What if it was the opposite order? I'm a little dizzy right now. Having trouble remembering stuff...

What about the seven of swords additional card? I think its funny i got the 6, 7 and 8... What could that signify?

I've also done a bit of bibliomancy lately using Sun Tzu and i always end up on the same line:
The Art of War
By Sun Tzu

IX. The Army on the March
27. When there is much running about and the soldiers fall into rank, it means that the critical moment has come.

Both the tarot and the bibliomancy correspond very well to a problem I've had for about 4 years now. Would you call this good or bad?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

mindsword wrote:
I think it was in the order mentioned. What if it was the opposite order? I'm a little dizzy right now. Having trouble remembering stuff...
In the current order the reward will come after change and hard work, in the opposite order change/travel will come after the hard work.
What about the seven of swords additional card? I think its funny i got the 6, 7 and 8... What could that signify?
That you will have to leave something behind to be able to reach your goal.
I've also done a bit of bibliomancy lately using Sun Tzu and i always end up on the same line:
The Art of War
By Sun Tzu

IX. The Army on the March
27. When there is much running about and the soldiers fall into rank, it means that the critical moment has come.

Both the tarot and the bibliomancy correspond very well to a problem I've had for about 4 years now. Would you call this good or bad?
I would call it good and highly interesting that you have so much "army/swords"-symbolism from two different sources.
But I would say that it is pretty bad that you have had the same problem for 4 years.
But hopefully the 8 of pentacle will mean that it is about the be over, or that it has at least reached it's critical moment.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”