Free readings

Cerber

Free readings

Post by Cerber »

FREE readings for everyone!

A practice readings (meaning might be slightly off here and there). I got this awesome new oracle deck and now I want some more practice.
I know we are mostly dead, but if anyone comes by with a need for one (for realz or just for fun, even if there is no need, you should make one up anyway) and don't mind a little less common deck - it's open, and shall stay open for a while.
The deck:

Cerber

Re: Free readings

Post by Cerber »

In the mean time, Card of the Day:
"I wish I could manage to be glad!" The Queen said. "Only
I never can remember the rule. You must be very happy,
living in this wood, and being glad whenever you like!"
Happiness is not something that just fall from the sky, nor you can win it in a lottery. It's something we must built with our own hands. Find that seed of happiness, no matter how small, and start caring for it, nurturing it in a beautiful sapling and on in to a lush tree. Through all the challenges and hard work, there shall be apple pies for those that are willing to commit their minds and hearts to building and growing their own happiness.

Cerber

Re: Free readings

Post by Cerber »

Well, since you are all..

..perhaps I'll do one for Oscar [rolleyes]

Strong desire, a need to move and advance further, to keep up with the changing seasons. Getting ahead is challenging, especially when you are not quite sure yet what are you and what purpose you are meant to serve in the greater whole, is there one? Or are you meant to find and create your own purpose? Let go of your old self and become something new, something different entirely. Those you rely on the most refuse to cooperate and you feel abandoned, but anger and frustration will not help to fix any of it. Stay calm and focused.

Return to “Divination and Mantic Arts”