Love Jesus,Hate the bible?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: CountryBoy

I was raised in the Souther Christian Church,but about a year ago I finally shook my self deceit and realized that it was no way possible that the bible was 100% divinity,but I still belive Jesus to be a human manifestation of the ineffable,most high God,but also other deities such as Krishna. I think that the Bible is a so deceptive because when you sprinkle a Lie with a little Truth people are more prone to accept it.I do belive certain scriptures to be true,such as,God is Alpha and Omega,he who has seen me has seen the Father,etc....I just think that as a whole it actually takes away from the True message of Jesus.Watchathink?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Draginvry

Jesus' message has been twisted beyond recognition. It's a pity. He was one of the most enlightened people to have ever walked the planet. Jesus is awesome. And then the Church came along...

That's about all I have to say about that.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: thisisnecessary

I dont hate the bible per se, and I think Jesus rocks. His original message of peace love and toleration should be a basic thing for all people. Even esoteric Christianity has some neat things to offer once you dive in.

Now, Christians who ruin the entire thing on the other hand...I dunno, its become corrupted beyond recognition almost. But so has every other organized religion for that matter.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Venefica

I believe Jesus exist and is a Great Being, but what exactly He is I do not know. But I do think his teachings are very good and there is allot of wisdom in it.

I do not hate the Bible. There is allot of wisdom in the Bible. The problem comes when one A think the Bible is completely infallible and what was written several thousand years ago still holds perfectly true to day. And B when one do not read and interpret it for oneself and instead let a priesthood with a wested interest in controlling you do it for you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Rend Sever

Jesus is cool, the Bible is cool (even if just for literary value), I just don't much care for the religious dogmas or pursuit of the Christian religion. I think it has/had a lot of potential, but the concept and ideals have been greatly skewed over it's history.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Draginvry

[QUOTE=Rend Sever;364504]Jesus is cool, the Bible is cool (even if just for literary value), I just don't much care for the religious dogmas or pursuit of the Christian religion.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there some comedian who said the same thing:

"I love God. I just don't care for his fan club."

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Venefica

Very true very true. There is also an old joke that go like this. O Jesus save me from your followers.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Rend Sever

[QUOTE=Draginvry;364576]Wasn't there some comedian who said the same thing:

"I love God. I just don't care for his fan club."[/QUOTE]

Sounds like George Carlin, but I can't verify that.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Amur

To ground the concept a little bit, even Jesus had to take a dump. I doubt he shit gold to be honest ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Amur

[QUOTE=Venefica;364691]Very true very true. There is also an old joke that go like this. O Jesus save me from your followers.[/QUOTE]

That's quite a good one hehe, think I need to start praying that ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: enlilki

There are many people these days that are into healing, love and peace, what else did the character jesus do that people claim? a son of god?
A high majority of people claim to be children of god, so do we have thousands of modern day jesus's walking around?

Compared to the above he is nothing spectacular, just good marketing.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Sonic_Moronic

I also resent Christianity, but I don't know about Jesus. Maybe he was just a fake prophet, maybe he mastered White Magic or something...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: EtuMalku

Em hotep CountryBoy,
If you made a study of comparative religions you would eventually see the similarities in all things Spiritual and the deceptions that lower based individuals introduced into each belief system. You will also eventually find yourself with the Egyptian religion, which as far as I am concerned is the True religion of Men.
Yeshua was a fully evolved being on His final incarnation here in the Physical Plane (there have been others), which is why these evolved beings are difficult to understand and seem God-like.

Codedecrypter
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Love Jesus,Hate the bible?

Post by Codedecrypter »

What makes you believe CountryBoy that the Holy Bible isn't 100% Divinity? In the book called the Evidence Bible by Ray Comfort and Kirt Camron there are lots of scientific facts that Prove that the Bible is the fingerprint of God.

The odd part is most of the Church doesn't talk about these facts. It just teaches that you just have to have faith and believe.

zygoat666
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zygoat666 »

If the nazarene was, in fact, a real person and not a work of fiction put in place by a group of self-righteous power mongers to enslave the weak masses, then maybe he found the same things that Crowley and others who have discovered the secrets of high magick have found. Maybe he unlocked those parts of his brain that allowed him to perform "miracles". And maybe true power was lost on the poor lad because he came up with his own dogmatic philosophy and tried to corral others into worshipping him because he could do stuff they couldn't. Seems more feasible than him being the son of the ineffable god. Sheeple will believe anything you throw at them if you do so promptly after amazing their feeble minds with magickal feats that they cannot comprehend due to ignorance. Can one love the xian god whilst hating the bible? Yes. I like Mickey Mouse, but if someone wrote a work of fiction about him that i didn't like, called it the one and only truth in regards to Mickey Mouse, and it didn't coincide with my already established beliefs about Mickey Mouse, then i could easily dismiss such a book. Such is the xian conflict, only with the good name of Mickey Mouse blasphemed in order to make a point.
If you build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

The Bible is not the word of Jesus. It is as simple as that. To discover Jesus's message, his true message, you must either bilocate or astral project and send your projected body to the past to witness him and his actual word, or to hear the word of god directly, reach gnosis.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

TheAwakenedHeart wrote:The Bible is not the word of Jesus. It is as simple as that. To discover Jesus's message, his true message, you must either bilocate or astral project and send your projected body to the past to witness him and his actual word, or to hear the word of god directly, reach gnosis.
The Bible definitely isn't the word of Jesus per se, no. Much of what happened in the Bible happened before Jesus ever manifested, and the books of the New Testament are more the words of the apostles. I guess that belief in Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit being three facets of the same entity could be used to suggest that the Bible is the word of Jesus through Jesus simply being an aspect of both God and the Holy Spirit, but that is a bit of a gross oversimplification.

Do you have a method for bilocating or astrally projecting to the time of Jesus? I'd really love to see it if you do. [grin]

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:
TheAwakenedHeart wrote:The Bible is not the word of Jesus. It is as simple as that. To discover Jesus's message, his true message, you must either bilocate or astral project and send your projected body to the past to witness him and his actual word, or to hear the word of god directly, reach gnosis.
The Bible definitely isn't the word of Jesus per se, no. Much of what happened in the Bible happened before Jesus ever manifested, and the books of the New Testament are more the words of the apostles. I guess that belief in Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit being three facets of the same entity could be used to suggest that the Bible is the word of Jesus through Jesus simply being an aspect of both God and the Holy Spirit, but that is a bit of a gross oversimplification.

Do you have a method for bilocating or astrally projecting to the time of Jesus? I'd really love to see it if you do. [grin]
The only method I know of bilocation and time travel is from a book called "Miracle Mastery" by David DeBold. I know it sounds like BS, but the book does contain some genuinely good information that will help you "see the matrix" a little better. I hope to, when/if I achieve a level of proficiency at bilocation, test my own theory and go back to the time of Jesus to see what he REALLY said. But right now, it is just a theory: I can tell you in a PM how DeBold explains bilocation, teleportation, and time travel if you would like. It would be easier to just share the book, but I tried posting it on scribd and it got removed for copyright, so I can just paraphrase.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

TheAwakenedHeart wrote:
The only method I know of bilocation and time travel is from a book called "Miracle Mastery" by David DeBold. I know it sounds like BS, but the book does contain some genuinely good information that will help you "see the matrix" a little better. I hope to, when/if I achieve a level of proficiency at bilocation, test my own theory and go back to the time of Jesus to see what he REALLY said. But right now, it is just a theory: I can tell you in a PM how DeBold explains bilocation, teleportation, and time travel if you would like. It would be easier to just share the book, but I tried posting it on scribd and it got removed for copyright, so I can just paraphrase.
Thank you for your answer, TheAwakenedHeart. Firstly, absolutely nothing in the occult sounds like BS to me - even the most insane ideas have merit in some way, and I don't think anything can be fully discounted until it is explored. That said, there is some epic craziness out there, and stuff like Otherkin has been known to drive me up the wall [grin] . Up to them though - who am I to say that people can't have the souls of immortal dragons, when I personally believe in Goetic demons?

I'd really prefer it if you expanded on what DeBold says. As long as you put anything you're directly referencing as being said by him in a quote box, and cite your sources, then I'm pretty sure you wont break copyright. Copyright does not cover ideas and information themselves, only the form or manner in which they are expressed. Therefore you could take a sentence out of a book that you agree with and use it without having to say who originally said it, but you couldn't publish a whole book belonging to someone else and say it was your own.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

You're talking about combining bi-locating with time tracing????? Impressive [thumbup]
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

TheAwakenedHeart wrote:
Clockwork_Ghost wrote:

Does this require a vegan diet and strict celibacy?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

Now that's really interesting, and I'd agree completely with it.

Jewish Tradition says that he, Jesus, was a Sorcerer, and which was why he was crucified. Others say that he never even existed, but was a composite "Savior" created by the rich Elite of Rome to include the Pagan doctrines and beliefs, amalgamate them to one coherent religion, and use Appolonius of Tyana as the "template" for that concocted individual. Jesus , if he did exist, evidently was familiar with the Practical kabbalah, the secret doctrine of the Jews, that uses that knowledge to do "miracles". But, there have been a number of very high kabbalists, since the time of Jesus, who had the soul of the Messiah in them, but the world wasn't ready to follow their teachings during their days.

Certainly, the so-called "NICENE" fathers excluded many teachings from their CANON, the other writings they declared "holy" and used to make up the Bible. Spirituality and religion are almost diametrically opposed to each other. One is usually used to control and enslave an individual while the other leads him to the fount of LIGHT.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

MAZOHIR wrote: Jewish Tradition says that he, Jesus, was a Sorcerer, and which was why he was crucified. Others say that he never even existed, but was a composite "Savior" created by the rich Elite of Rome to include the Pagan doctrines and beliefs, amalgamate them to one coherent religion, and use Appolonius of Tyana as the "template" for that concocted individual. Jesus , if he did exist, evidently was familiar with the Practical kabbalah, the secret doctrine of the Jews, that uses that knowledge to do "miracles". But, there have been a number of very high kabbalists, since the time of Jesus, who had the soul of the Messiah in them, but the world wasn't ready to follow their teachings during their days.
MAZOHIR, I've always wondered something about Jesus, and I believe you would most likely know the answer. Someone once told me that Jesus must have been married at the time he was crucified, as it was Jewish law that all men must marry by a certain age. Is this true? The person who told me this was using it as proof that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus, and that they probably had children together. This then formed a belief that a lineage directly descended from Jesus and Mary still exists to this day. Is there any truth in this?

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:
MAZOHIR wrote::
Jewish Tradition says that he, Jesus, was a Sorcerer, and which was why he was crucified. Others say that he never even existed, but was a composite "Savior" created by the rich Elite of Rome to include the Pagan doctrines and beliefs, amalgamate them to one coherent religion, and use Appolonius of Tyana as the "template" for that concocted individual. Jesus , if he did exist, evidently was familiar with the Practical kabbalah, the secret doctrine of the Jews, that uses that knowledge to do "miracles". But, there have been a number of very high kabbalists, since the time of Jesus, who had the soul of the Messiah in them, but the world wasn't ready to follow their teachings during their days.
GHOST: MAZOHIR, I've always wondered something about Jesus, and I believe you would most likely know the answer. Someone once told me that Jesus must have been married at the time he was crucified, as it was Jewish law that all men must marry by a certain age. Is this true? The person who told me this was using it as proof that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus, and that they probably had children together. This then formed a belief that a lineage directly descended from Jesus and Mary still exists to this day. Is there any truth in this?
In Orthodox Jewry, it's strongly recommended to marry and have a family, to be involved in "raising the Holy Sparks", be grounded in the real world. BUT, NOT a LAW. Certainly is NOT a proof of Jesus having a wife and so on. Many Jewish men do not marry, even if they are Orthodox. At one time, especially after Shabtai Tzvi, anyone who wanted to study Jewish forms of kabbalah were required to be married (only to a Jewess) and have at least one male offspring and one female offspring (child). That's not true now.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Hypnoccultist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hypnoccultist »

What Jesus really taught was much more esoteric and meaningful than what people perceive it to be. This si why he spoke in parables and said for those to hear let them hear. Paul kind of ruined everything.
Most people will hear Jesus' words and perceive them as literal representing stone.
Some people will hear his words as knowledge representing water.
But Christ turned knowledge into wisdom represented by the water being turned into wine. We are called to do the same. The deeper meaning is to be understood in silence and awe and most will never understand and wind up as the daemon possessed man cutting themselves on the literal truth "Stone" being tormented rather than understanding the words as knowledge or drinking them in like wisdom.

Return to “Gnosticism”