Reiki Distant Attunements

Exile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Reiki Distant Attunements

Post by Exile »

Hey everybody. I've had Reiki attunements from a distance. My friend who's a reiki master says it's not as powerful as a normal attunement. But either way, I never really seem to be able to reliably able to tap into it which is weird for me for a number of perrsonal reasons. An my friend's Reiki, whenever he sends it to me is way more powerful and soothing. Whenever I've given myself treatments, it feels nothing like my friends. It kinda feels like when you get a sugar rush. It's weird, an so I'm wondering if someone could give some advice on how to make it a more soothing and reliable form of treatment (at least in my ability to use it, is really what I mean). Thanks

Enlilki
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Reiki Distant Attunements

Post by Enlilki »

Lets assume you were attuned to the first level of Reiki. It's only used for hands on healing and you should have been given 2-3 symbols to play with as the basics.
If the attunement worked then it worked. If it was via distance or a hands on experience it shouldn't matter because it's your ability to tap into the energy for use is what makes it work. Being a hands on attunement wont make that energy stronger or work in a different way.

Another thing that is well known with Reiki is that it somewhat has a mind of its own. You can put your hands in an area you wish to send energy to but the belief with Reiki is that it will work where it's needed the most, which may not be where you put your hands.

The effects from a Reiki session is also not set in stone. Maybe you felt a sugar rush, some people feel at peace and relaxed, some feel heat or tingling.

Some people claim to feel nothing at the time but later on may notice a change.

I believe the only thing you can really do is practice with it properly and not just on yourself. Try to be involved in the session between you and the energy and the purpose of the session rather than placing your hands somewhere and begin watching tv (not to say that you do it that way)

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”