I need help desperately.

Aletheia
Forum Member
Forum Member

I need help desperately.

Post by Aletheia »

Hey. I'm not sure how to start to describe my situation, because I don't know exactly what is going on. Several years ago, in 2009, my health collapsed unexpectedly after which I've been battling with health problems that have recently got worse. My cognitive skills have been deteriorating significantly (particularly during the last year and months), I have really low energy and lie in my bed most of the time (I'm 29). I don't really feel like I'm entirely within my body / there's feeling of dissociation.

When my problems began, I first contacted a doctor and psychologist, had plenty of blood tests taken and was treated for depression with meds for several years. However, I never felt that the meds (despite trying several brands and doses) or talking with a psychiatrist did anything, and I quit them. I do suffer from depression, but I feel like it is more a consequence of my overall health condition than the reason for it. I also had MRI done in 2009, which was apparently normal although I'd like to get a second one done now due to my overall condition deteriorating so much.

I feel hopeless, mostly for not having a name for what is happening and not getting any help from traditional medicine. Which is why I'm turning to you here. I'm open to alternative explanations, and have even wondered whether my condition might have a spiritual cause behind it.

In any case I'd appreciate if anyone is capable of healing me, or even answering some of my questions what is going on. If you can help me, I'm willing to pay for it, although being a poor student not much unfortunately. If you're not able to help me personally, I'd also appreciate if you could direct me to a person who is very experienced with healing – perhaps I'll be able to find one from this frum. :)

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I need help desperately.

Post by corvidus »

Hi there :)

What was happening immediately before, during and after you noticed your health beginning to collapse?
Do you work out?
What is your diet like?
Are you eating well enough?
How much water do you drink regularly in a day?
Is your daily job/studies very strenuous (I work construction, and am very fatigued at the end of the day)?
Do you practice energy meditation techniques?
Do you attend church/temple/etc regularly and engage in any related practice?
Do you practice anything that could be considered 'occult'?
Do you know anyone that might practice things 'occult'?
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that you spend energy towards (sexual or otherwise)?
Do you smoke, drink, use any psychedelic substance?
Is there any family history of illness?
Do you have re-occuring dreams or nightmares?
Have you considered seeing a natural/homeopathic physician or nutritionist, or a chinese or ayurvedic physician?
Have you ever seen anyone for energy healing, such as a Reiki practitioner?
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Hey man,
I've experienced this first i must ask if you have invested time into occult practice and study if not read the post below, and why would you be here if not, go speak to a medical doctor magick is no place for escapism, and many people will scam you. if you have then this is what i suggest; the first step is dislocation from physical existence through trance, next step a meditative and physical routine everyday (start slow), you're diet must be changed to something healthy and sleep is the point of recuperation so ensure that you are sleeping in the right environment and atmosphere, you should take vitamins a good multi vitamin will help and last but not least their must be a drive without it you will have no energy to begin with (such is the nature of the individual self at 29), try to manifest your dreams, if you think this is all just hocus pocus i can assure you it is not if you have any questions send a private message to me, also if you would like i would gladly interpret your dreams (i have extensive knowledge in psychology so don't worry), and i would like to know your BMI. Also a diet consisting of heavy and protein based foods will direct energy to your stomach and make you feel more connected to your body, if you're not eating properly then this could be a big problem best thing 3 meals a day or even better 5 moderate meals a day consisting of fruits vegetables healthy breads and cereals and good meat.
Last edited by michael4343 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

I don't want any money so don't worry, i have helped myself so much with alternative practices and i didn't spend a dime. Read the above post but if you're skeptical write your full name below this post i can try a ritual for you. The biggest thing though is to relax, this is very necessary, you must be able to stay rational or you will lose grip of things, no god or person can help you except yourself and your own will. I had a step sister with the same problem she spent lots of money on fake cures, i took so much of the pain from her and put it on myself.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Aletheia wrote:Hey. I'm not sure how to start to describe my situation, because I don't know exactly what is going on. Several years ago, in 2009, my health collapsed unexpectedly after which I've been battling with health problems that have recently got worse. My cognitive skills have been deteriorating significantly (particularly during the last year and months), I have really low energy and lie in my bed most of the time (I'm 29). I don't really feel like I'm entirely within my body / there's feeling of dissociation.

When my problems began, I first contacted a doctor and psychologist, had plenty of blood tests taken and was treated for depression with meds for several years. However, I never felt that the meds (despite trying several brands and doses) or talking with a psychiatrist did anything, and I quit them. I do suffer from depression, but I feel like it is more a consequence of my overall health condition than the reason for it. I also had MRI done in 2009, which was apparently normal although I'd like to get a second one done now due to my overall condition deteriorating so much.

I feel hopeless, mostly for not having a name for what is happening and not getting any help from traditional medicine. Which is why I'm turning to you here. I'm open to alternative explanations, and have even wondered whether my condition might have a spiritual cause behind it.

In any case I'd appreciate if anyone is capable of healing me, or even answering some of my questions what is going on. If you can help me, I'm willing to pay for it, although being a poor student not much unfortunately. If you're not able to help me personally, I'd also appreciate if you could direct me to a person who is very experienced with healing – perhaps I'll be able to find one from this frum. :)
This sounds like hypothyroidism and is a test many doctors do not test for. I had test after test done before they decided to check my thyroid which at that time was over 250 and the normal range is .3 to 7, I felt a lot like you are describing in this post.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Aletheia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aletheia »

Hey, I'm sorry it took a while to respond.
corvidus wrote:Hi there :)

What was happening immediately before, during and after you noticed your health beginning to collapse?
Nothing specific. I was feeling very anxious during the spring, but aside from that nothing unusual.
Do you work out? What is your diet like? Are you eating well enough?nHow much water do you drink regularly in a day?
Diet varies, I try to eat more healthy now, but I don't have the energy to cook much or always even visit the grocery store. I probably drink enough water, I've nearly given up on sodas due to their detrimental health effects + try to watch carbs. I don't work out, sadly I don't have the energy to. I'm also taking vitamin supplements and omega3, and have had my B12 levels tested.
Is your daily job/studies very strenuous (I work construction, and am very fatigued at the end of the day)?
I'm on a summer break right now, but I study in university. It is not overly strenuous, or normally wouldn't be, but I haven't been able to finish too many classes during the last year, I don't know if I ever finish my degree.
Do you practice energy meditation techniques? Do you attend church/temple/etc regularly and engage in any related practice? Do you practice anything that could be considered 'occult'? Do you know anyone that might practice things 'occult'?
I used to dabble in occult in my early twenties, although I never got particularly far in it. Since then I've been mainly into astrology which I've practiced since I was a teenager, I've been recently particularly into horary astrology. I was hoping if/when I get better I could get back into practicing, right now I'm too weak. As for knowing someone who might practice, no unfortunately not that lucky.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that you spend energy towards (sexual or otherwise)? Do you smoke, drink, use any psychedelic substance?
No.
Is there any family history of illness? Do you have re-occuring dreams or nightmares?
For depression yes. I can't remember my dreams for the most part, I used to have some re-occuring dreams when I was younger, but as of late it seems even my dreams (or at least the ones I remember) have got more dull as well.
Do you have re-occuring dreams or nightmares? Have you considered seeing a natural/homeopathic physician or nutritionist, or a chinese or ayurvedic physician? Have you ever seen anyone for energy healing, such as a Reiki practitioner?
I have considered seeing one, and am trying to save money for it. Unfortunately I'm also trying to save money for other medical costs, so that might take a while...

Aletheia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aletheia »

powessy wrote: This sounds like hypothyroidism and is a test many doctors do not test for. I had test after test done before they decided to check my thyroid which at that time was over 250 and the normal range is .3 to 7, I felt a lot like you are describing in this post.

Powessy
I suffer from hypothyroidism, but I have meds for it (and the dose is fine). I should perhaps specify that my current condition has very little to do with hypothyroidism-symptoms and is significantly more radical. By congitive problems I'm meaning severe ones. I've had relatives who hadn't seen me for a long time get shocked and later call and ask if I'm ok, whether I'm on some heavy medication because I seem ”slower” etc. (and this happened in 2011, since then it's been downhill). I feel like I'm dying and I'm running out of hope...

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Aletheia wrote:Hey. I'm not sure how to start to describe my situation, because I don't know exactly what is going on. Several years ago, in 2009, my health collapsed unexpectedly after which I've been battling with health problems that have recently got worse. My cognitive skills have been deteriorating significantly (particularly during the last year and months), I have really low energy and lie in my bed most of the time (I'm 29). I don't really feel like I'm entirely within my body / there's feeling of dissociation.

I've sent white healing energy to you(Roots of healing). Consider drawing green from my words as something from the healer by imagining green coming from this word "Derive"(Result of healing).

This magick spell should help you. Imagine green coming from me and healing your mind.

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chris3 »

What I would try to do is use any string with a piece of metal attached and put it over your chakras. Make sure it doesn't move on its own. Now if the chakra is balanced it will spin in a clock wise fashion. If it is not it will move unevenly. This also depends on the polarity of the individual. So testing on someone else also would be suggested. Now after you see which chakras aren't balanced you can proceed with balancing. Now this site will help http://www.allgoodthings.com/yoga/chakra/chakra1.html but it would be better to read more material if you desire to do balancing. Now balancing is usually done in meditation. There is no specific posture needed or even breathing only that you relax and keep focused on the activity at hand. Which in this case are your believes which create blockages in your chakras. Now this method is not the same as taking medication and having some predetermined results but can completely fix the situation. It will not however work in one day. I can't guarantee it will work but it shouldn't cause more damage than has already been done. Here are also some information on meditation which is as said previously not necessary but I will still provide it http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 57&t=37025. Now as diet is concerned I'll tell you how I do it and you may do as you will. I don't eat anything processed I still eat meat, fish ,vegetables and fruit.But I don't eat pork if at all possible. Also tap water is not ideal bottled water without fluoride is much better the same can be said for fluoride tooth paste. Also vitamin supplements are not ideal I would recommend finding fruit and vegetable that contain a lot of the desired vitamins and just consuming that. I hope this helps and may the light be with you. [happy] [happy] [happy]

Reflection
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Reflection »

You could check out the Croatian man Braco. His voice and gaze have some power. I am not sure how much he can help. I have been listening a lot for almost two years and he hasn't made a huge difference but I would say he has maybe helped me a bit. He speaks for ten minutes on his DVD *From Spark to Flame*. I heard a couple people say that after listening a lot to Braco for a few years significant changes happened for them. He also does free live gazing over the internet fairly frequently but that can be time consuming as they do around 20 - 25 minutes of prep stuff before he comes on, and then he comes on for about 5 minutes -- at least that's how they used to do it when I watched a while ago but I haven't watched recently.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”