Removal of physical pain?

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Removal of physical pain?

Post by Ušušur »

I've got this headache today that was really annoying and painful so I decided to perform some creative meditating and breathing techniques with intention of getting rid of pain. After one short session of 15 minutes it worked. At least, it's working until now. Maybe it's just placebo effect or coincidence, but I feel much better.

This got me thinking... are there any self-removing-pain techniques? Something like a pain killer, it doesn't necessarily removes the cause itself but it helps to relieve the pain.

Of course, going to see the doctor is the smartest thing someone should do if he's in pain. I'm not trying to avoid standard medical procedures; I'm just curios about this aspect of pain itself and if it's possible to affect it via occult methods.

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Removal of physical pain?

Post by ThyNegative »

well, it is easier than you think.
you have to first learn how to cause pain to be able to do the reverse. remember to this if you didn't had a choice. because from what i can guess. your don't practice occult. don't blame me if you started to see other weird stuff happening to you. this could attempt to spiritually awaken you somehow. having weak but balanced chakras is better than having a strong and weak chakras at the same time for a normal person.
anyway i do not recommend it. but just put it because you asked.

chose a part of your body that you want to effect.
for how to cause pain, imagine your contracting it's muscles.
for removing pain, imagination of relaxing muscles will work. but it will work much better if you know how to cause the pain. because your doing reserve of another thing that you know how to do.
since breathing includes an unconscious imagination of relaxing, effect of the breathing will also be increased.

but again, you may not want the breathing to do more than just a small relaxing. i may be strong for these effects that i have forgot how intense they are, but someone that tested this went to hospital next morning because of this. started having some kind of migraine attack while she was at school.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Enlilki
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Enlilki »

Google Reiki. In its basic form its the laying of hands with the intent on healing. You are on the right track with what you tried and after reading how reiki works you will be able to create your own version/method. Some random searching on energy healing would also help in giving you a greater picture of it all.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

"The nose has a left and a right side; we use both to inhale and exhale.

Actually they are different; you would be able to feel the difference.
The right side represents the sun, left side represents the moon.
During a headache, try to close your right nose and use your left nose to breathe.

In about 5 mins, your headache will be gone? If you feel tired, just reverse, close your left nose and breathe through your right nose."

There are also herbal remedies, yoga exercises and self hypnoses that you can use against pain. And of course reiki and other forms of energy work.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”