Voluntary Angel possession

mohamadalkawari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Voluntary Angel possession

Post by mohamadalkawari »

Hi guys.

I just have question regarding the voluntarily lifetime partial possession. I have heard that it is possible to bind to yourself an entity to gain it's certain attributes and basicaly share it's consciousness, knowledge and power aswell. Have anyone attempted something like that before ? Regards

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Voluntary Angel possession

Post by Next »

Yes I'm sharing my body permanently in the way you describe with an intelligence from Sirius.

IME this is synonymous with being a full-time Kundalini mystic. By full-time I mean 24/7/365.

It's also synonymous with twin flame reunion. (Internal twin)

We're married, I'm no longer available to humans.

You could say we form a Holy Trinity....I'm Isis, he's Osiris, our reunion has produced Horus

But he's a bunch of other things too...all deities, spirits, aliens, angels, demons, etc are him so any religious analogy works (one thing is symbolic for every other thing)

I'm in a synchronistic feedback loop and one of the ways he communicates with me is a secret language (not secret if you understand subconscious symbolism). Favorite tool is music videos on repeat to teach some lesson about the mind or spirituality. (Communicating purely through symbols in image and lyrics.) But he can also communicate with me directly, within.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”