Speeding recovery to à friend

xxtraminimal
Forum Member
Forum Member

Speeding recovery to à friend

Post by xxtraminimal »

Hello, my best friend had à accident yesterday. His jaw has à dubbel fracture.
I am going to visit HIm Tomorrow. I want to take a present with me, is there somthing i can do, for supporting gis recovery ?

Please Some suggesties.
THE present Will Be a cotton doll.

How can i iPower iT for his recovery?

( ritual, herbs, spices, stone, ) evertthing is welkome.
( i wand iT to be secure ( hè is afraid of such things ) so i wont tell him

Tanks in advance !

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Speeding recovery to à friend

Post by Desecrated »

Zinc is great for wound recovery. You can anoint the doll with zinc past or if you can find some actual zinc metal, incorporate that into the doll.
"US pennies made after 1982 are copper plated / 97.5% zinc inside. All you have to do is sand off the thin copper coating. It's legal as long as you don't try to use them again as money."

Copper is antimicrobial. Water that is placed in a copper cup is great for healing, but actually touching copper "destroy a wide range of microorganisms that threaten public health."
There have been several tests in hospitals with copper handles and the results are astonishing.

Bromelain: An enzyme found in the stems of pineapples, bromelain is useful for reducing post-op swelling. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and boosts the immune system to reduce pain, bruising, tenderness, frostbite, and burns. It is a natural supplement that works the same way as Ibuprofen, the well-known over-the-counter drug. The only difference: bromelain will not harm your liver.

British pennywort - helps in the treatment of scars and wounds with infections that have not yet reached the bone. The herb can be used both internally and externally while components of gotu kola have been shown to increase levels of antioxidants and help repair connective tissues.

Filling the doll with moss is used in both european witchcraft and american hoodoo. Moss was often used instead of modern bandages.
Some people use moss agate crystals for healing since it has a very natural green and natural feel over all. It's great for dispersing negative energies.

Sunlight, salt and quartz crystals is another classic that usually helps the patient mind to find a good balance and positive energy.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”