Middle Pillar

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Middle Pillar

Post by chowderpope »

Does anyone here practice the middle pillar? If so what do you think of this instruction on it:

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-mpe.php

Do you suggest anything differently? This seems to be a simplified version, I recall Regardie's version being more complex.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Middle Pillar

Post by fraterai »

A little known group, the Aurum Solis (very similar to Golden Dawn with some very cool, distinct differences), had a very comprehensive way of teaching the middle pillar. There are (if i remember right) three ways that they teach it, ranging from simple to complex and for different applications, for instance, the simple one is used at certain points in any rite to charge an object, or the complex one is used in a heavy invocation. They also highly suggested their students work with hebrew but also their latin versions and other versions, in order to feel the differences in the energies and such. Its almost as if the AS put as much emphasis on their versions of this ritual as the GD did on LBRP

There is a book with all of their rituals out there that shouldn't be hard to find. Most of the "GD" groups also start you off with something simple, such as the spheres are only white and you add color later, or they stick with one god name and add more later.

It is not bad to take this ritual slowly and build on it, it is very powerful and useful for practically anything
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Cool, yeah I'll likely start simple with middle pillar, just for ease of learning.

I'm doing a sort of simplifed LBRP right now, and building on it as I read different interpretations of it. Trying to get a good feel for it. This is my initial jump into attempting ritual so it's been fun.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Honestly, go to the beginners booklist that are in my signature and start reading those books. 99% of what you are asking about is in them.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Yeah that's a good book list, I've read some of them. I'll check out some more, for sure.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”