Sexual Energy and Meditation

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by WildWolf »

I started a similar thread on sexual energy and meditation on another forum....and although i no longer post there, i still like to discuss this content. So i'll be using this thread to continue to share my exploration of this area.

Tonight at a my job, (i work at bar) i had an interesting experience that really overwhelmed my senses. 2 girls were walking by me about 15 ft away.....and from that far away i was so overwhelmed by the intensity of there sexual energy that i couldn't think straight. I had to go back into the kitchen and do kamajayi mudra for a couple minutes before i regained clarity. This was a really unique experience. At bars there is all kinds of stuff being "thrown around".....but it's not often that i can experience this kind of "wave" that completely throws me off center. Furthermore, it didn't appear even directed at me....just caught up in the wake.

Having this experience reminded me of a time i was visiting a medical facility....and the moment i walked in the door i was in pain because of how harmful the qi in there was....room was loaded with people and it was not kosher. Suffice to say i rapidly adjusted the space, as i had to be there....and i started to think of how, if its possible that if i can process/refine sexual energy with kamajayi mudra.....what other methods can i use to to refine the chaotic goopy-grey vibes and all the other myriad of negative energies you find being manifested by societal zombies. A downward,rather than upward pathway of refinement poked out to my awareness back then.

It occurred to me tonight that there is potential in reversing the kamajayi mudra to push energy down the system and use some kind of "Underworld Pathway" in order to refine the variety of chaotic energetics. I am going to continue to toy with this and will post back again later.

Cheers.

Cerber

Re: Sexual Energy and Meditation

Post by Cerber »

I think there are many ways to manage own "systems", and different parts/aspects of self. Either though personal training, aimed at gaining better control and discipline of self, or with the help of familiars, if can find one with the right "attributes" which can compensate for own weaknesses. Or both.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Sexual energy as commonly experienced is elemental - and the human learns to control the elementals eventually. Meanwhile the humans are called dick-heads.

The girls you saw seem to have predatory spirits attached - supercharging the sacral chakras of the captured women.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:43 pm I think there are many ways to manage own "systems", and different parts/aspects of self. Either though personal training, aimed at gaining better control and discipline of self, or with the help of familiars, if can find one with the right "attributes" which can compensate for own weaknesses. Or both.
Yeah...its a natural part of growth to slowly develop higher levels of self-mastery. First layer of Meditation is often devoted to rangling the mind into order.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:47 pm
The girls you saw seem to have predatory spirits attached - supercharging the sacral chakras of the captured women.
It's possible, it was quite intense....though i saw them another day and it was not as overwhelming....think they had a "girls night out" and they were all young and amped up.

Did a bit of experimentation with Underworld Alchemy. I need to do some internal healing to open up those channels....but it appears that it's most useful for harmonizing negative emotions. Still need to continue my exploration. Will report back later.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:47 pm Sexual energy as commonly experienced is elemental - and the human learns to control the elementals eventually. Meanwhile the humans are called dick-heads.

Or they were just flaring up an ecstatic energy flow.
Or basking in a glamouric radiance and it's reciprocal effects.
Hell they could just have naturally high energy and be on X.

there's a lot of possibilities.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>there's a lot of possibilities.

The scene still exists. Check it out

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

An aspect of sexual energy mastery that i've heard from several teachers but only gave lip service was Sexual Authority for Men. Meaning learning to control your seed so no women can ever "take" it away from you. Squeezing the PC muscle is the key tool for this according to several books. If a women ever tries to "force" you over the edge or pull on your energy....PC contractions reverse the current and counteract that effect.

Never given this training the time of day...but as i am developing, my understanding in this area....i see the importance of sexual self-defense, in this way, quite key. Jason Miller has a section on this, in his book on Sexual Sorcery.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

WildWolf wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:55 pm An aspect of sexual energy mastery that i've heard from several teachers but only gave lip service was Sexual Authority for Men. Meaning learning to control your seed so no women can ever "take" it away from you. Squeezing the PC muscle is the key tool for this according to several books. If a women ever tries to "force" you over the edge or pull on your energy....PC contractions reverse the current and counteract that effect.

Never given this training the time of day...but as i am developing, my understanding in this area....i see the importance of sexual self-defense, in this way, quite key. Jason Miller has a section on this, in his book on Sexual Sorcery.
Actually, that is not as mysterious or as hard as some teachers make it sound. Any man can learn that in few months, probably. Few months only because you have to "practice" it by your self, and that sort of "training" is not something most of us can do 10 times a day, every day. But I guess it depends a little on the age.
On the upside, once you learn to separate orgasm from ejaculation, things like "what you can do", "for how long" and "how often" improves significantly, not entirely sure why though. But maybe if no seed was lost, or if losses were minimal, body does not need to "recover" from it, or something a long the lines.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>you learn to separate orgasm from ejaculation

Long ago I was looking after 2 women and was shown in a dream to use my finger to press upstream of the relevant muscle. A week later I found the same technique in a Hindu book in the local library

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Cerber wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 am
WildWolf wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:55 pm An aspect of sexual energy mastery that i've heard from several teachers but only gave lip service was Sexual Authority for Men. Meaning learning to control your seed so no women can ever "take" it away from you. Squeezing the PC muscle is the key tool for this according to several books. If a women ever tries to "force" you over the edge or pull on your energy....PC contractions reverse the current and counteract that effect.

Actually, that is not as mysterious or as hard as some teachers make it sound. Any man can learn that in few months, probably. Few months only because you have to "practice" it by your self, and that sort of "training" is not something most of us can do 10 times a day, every day. But I guess it depends a little on the age.
On the upside, once you learn to separate orgasm from ejaculation, things like "what you can do", "for how long" and "how often" improves significantly, not entirely sure why though. But maybe if no seed was lost, or if losses were minimal, body does not need to "recover" from it, or something a long the lines.
Yeah, its more just about building the muscle than anything esoteric.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 am >you learn to separate orgasm from ejaculation

Long ago I was looking after 2 women and was shown in a dream to use my finger to press upstream of the relevant muscle. A week later I found the same technique in a Hindu book in the local library
Interesting, i know a few people who "receive" stuff through dreams quite regularly.Its and fascinating approach.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Lately i've been doing some intense 3rd Eye cultivation. I've noted that while doing this type of training, you temporarily lose any interest in Sex and Entangling yourself with others. Strange how that works.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:16 am Lately i've been doing some intense 3rd Eye cultivation. I've noted that while doing this type of training, you temporarily lose any interest in Sex and Entangling yourself with others.
Could it be that you are moving your attention from your sacral chakra to your mental chakra? There is a saying: energy follows thought

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:45 am
WildWolf wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:16 am Lately i've been doing some intense 3rd Eye cultivation. I've noted that while doing this type of training, you temporarily lose any interest in Sex and Entangling yourself with others.
Could it be that you are moving your attention from your sacral chakra to your mental chakra? There is a saying: energy follows thought
That tends to be my hypothesis as well.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I've had some breakthroughs in Underworld Alchemy and have developed techniques that are helping me better with "going outside" into the chaotic qi fields of the world. The methods i developed aren't shareable, but what i can say is that both Draconic and Demonic energies have a taste for devouring all kinds of stagnant and chaotic energies and converting them into useful energy for your own field.

Anybody whom works with those kind of Beings shouldn't have trouble in developing the appropriate methods. If your Empathic and constantly getting knocked over by foreign goop....it's very useful to spend the time to develop these approaches.

In addition, i've been continuing my studies of sexual energy. Key among my studies is the Inguz rune. If your a man, have a connection with the Runes and want to develop an understanding of the Male Sexual Arcana .....Inguz is a phenomenal tool.

Update complete.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:00 am ... what i can say is that both Draconic and Demonic energies have a taste for devouring all kinds of stagnant and chaotic energies and converting them into useful energy for your own field.

Anybody whom works with those kind of Beings shouldn't have trouble in developing the appropriate methods. If your Empathic and constantly getting knocked over by foreign goop....it's very useful to spend the time to develop these approaches.
It's been many, many years, but I remember uncontrolled empathy well.
It sucked.

Transmuting the resonant nature of incoming energy, and/or re-purposing it, is a useful skill.

At a certain point in personal development though, the tides & currents of external energy flows become inconsequential in scale. You might first notice this as a shift from having a mainly affected personal presence to having a primarily effectual personal presence.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Kath wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:41 am
WildWolf wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:00 am ... what i can say is that both Draconic and Demonic energies have a taste for devouring all kinds of stagnant and chaotic energies and converting them into useful energy for your own field.

It's been many, many years, but I remember uncontrolled empathy well.
It sucked.

Transmuting the resonant nature of incoming energy, and/or re-purposing it, is a useful skill.

At a certain point in personal development though, the tides & currents of external energy flows become inconsequential in scale. You might first notice this as a shift from having a mainly affected personal presence to having a primarily effectual personal presence.

Yep, the healthier your vibe is....the more toxic environments become less of a bulldozer and more like an annoying fly.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I have found quite a few cases where an adverse permission has been given and then forgotten. Sometimes the permission is implicit e.g. from walking past wrong doing.

In these cases protection does not work.

Withdrawing an implicit/forgotten permission is rather difficult. Sometimes it is better to rise on the planes permanently so that the substance in which the permission exists is discarded.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:45 pm I have found quite a few cases where an adverse permission has been given and then forgotten. Sometimes the permission is implicit e.g. from walking past wrong doing.

In these cases protection does not work.

Withdrawing an implicit/forgotten permission is rather difficult. Sometimes it is better to rise on the planes permanently so that the substance in which the permission exists is discarded.
Yeah, contracts can be quite dicey, though i haven't found they come up too often for me in my day to day affairs of dealing with nonsense. That being said....past life garbage can be some of the stickiest.

Many different ways of dealing with muck.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Inguz, the rune....came across some interesting gnosis as of late. Blue Flame energetics is very similar to Inguz. I can literally be doing my Blue Flame Meditation and chanting Inguz and there will be no conflict in the vibrations...they flow together like 2 peas in a pod.

I found this quite profound, the Elder Futhark is considered at-least a couple thousand years old. Just shows, that people have been screwing around with this stuff, a long long long time. Cheers.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

A small update.

As a side-effect of internal practices i've been doing, i stumbled upon a greater understanding of sexual kung fu and as a man, some useful techniques. I've read quite a few books on sacred sexuality, sex magick and have been doing personal exploration for a long time now....however so far...when it comes lovemaking...this technique i've found most valuable. Note: I am a Man, Women may find some value in this, but will ultimately have to do there own adventuring.

Whole Body Awareness: practice keeping your awareness on your entire body, while getting hot and heavy. The natural instinct for a man is for all of his concentration to gather on his groin....this is fine if you want the traditional, point, click and sputter type of sex.

On the other hand if you want to blast off into higher realms of sexual fun....so far in my studies...this seems to be quite effective. Practice this meditation, both In and Outside the bedroom to firmly internalize this method of Shifting.. There are many subtle intricacies of this simple technique....but i'll just mention a few to help clarify its usefulness.

1. Unlike other techniques, i've found this less distracting because of the broad focus. It doesn't take you out of the experience as much as methods that focus on Orbit circulation or other niche channels.

2. Rather than focusing on drawing energy away from the groin....this has an emphasis on decentralizing the flow, so that sexual energy moves throughout your system. This can result in whole body orgasms...that potentially last for long periods of time. Further more, because of the decentralizing effect, i find that i can maintain a woody with greater ease.

3. As a result of it's broad/decentralized circulation....it allows you to build up energy in a very stable way....this will keep you from overloading any fragile aspects of your system.

A few more side-notes, I can only recall whole body awareness Being referred to as a sexual key in 2 other places:
1. Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
2. KAP Courses run by Tao Semko and others (Glenn Morris)

-Gonna continue exploring, i'm sure i'll be back with greater Gnosis of the topic. Cheers.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

That's an interesting observation.

I have found in my own tantrik dabbling, that the most intense experience I have experienced, was very whole-body. But interestingly centered on the solar plexus (or the spot about an inch or two below the sternum, and inward 2-3 inches within the body.

The sensation is at once one of energy radiating from this point outward through and beyond the body, in such intensity that it's intensely tactile and tangible. Extraordinarily intense. But at the same time, a strange sensation of feeling the body being pulled inward, into the solar plexus. My impression is that it's intense enough that the sensation of it is not limited to oneself, but any in close proximity as well.

I've not frequently achieved this state, but when I have it generally is apart from any physical stimulation, or at least agnostic to any physical stimulation. Ad the energy radiates outward, it does seem to stimulate the nerves in erogenous zones especially, but the overall whole body experience of it is such that I wouldn't characterize it as overtly related to erogenous zones. Especially since it's by far most intense at the solar plexus. And the nature of it feels 'majoritively transcendent' of physical anchoring.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Kath wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:31 pm That's an interesting observation.

I have found in my own tantrik dabbling, that the most intense experience I have experienced, was very whole-body. But interestingly centered on the solar plexus (or the spot about an inch or two below the sternum, and inward 2-3 inches within the body.

The sensation is at once one of energy radiating from this point outward through and beyond the body, in such intensity that it's intensely tactile and tangible. Extraordinarily intense. But at the same time, a strange sensation of feeling the body being pulled inward, into the solar plexus. My impression is that it's intense enough that the sensation of it is not limited to oneself, but any in close proximity as well.

I've not frequently achieved this state, but when I have it generally is apart from any physical stimulation, or at least agnostic to any physical stimulation. Ad the energy radiates outward, it does seem to stimulate the nerves in erogenous zones especially, but the overall whole body experience of it is such that I wouldn't characterize it as overtly related to erogenous zones. Especially since it's by far most intense at the solar plexus. And the nature of it feels 'majoritively transcendent' of physical anchoring.
Interesting, yeah, its fascinating, i'm guessing that depending how energy is moving in the body....once the energy reaches a certain intensity...it will spill over into orgasm...never had that specific experience in the solar plexus...curious.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Had another experience last night with whole body meditation. I work in the restaurant industry and things were getting really intense for Mothers Day....at a certain point during the night, as everyone was scrambling around to keep things moving...i felt that a lot of sexual energy was starting to move in the group. Not sure how it started....but oh well...anyways, when i felt it, i didn't want to lose myself in the feeling so i instinctually started the Meditation.

As a result, the sexual energy started to spill over into my major channels and my energy body started to "cook". At one point, i felt like a red hot coal or some kind of sexual nuclear reactor vibrating. The feeling was pleasant...unfortunately, no "internal orgasm"....not sure how that kind of wave would've affected those around me.

Looking back to the previous event, noted here, about that chick projecting a giant "wave" of sexual energy at me....i noted a significant difference. Before i had to retreat and use Kamajayi mudra for a couple of minutes before i could regain clarity, while here i just circulated the energy and let it cook. Interesting difference. This wave was by no means as powerful as the previous....but it was useful note the differences in practicality and flow.

I couldn't use the mudra as i was working with my hands, as a result, for discreet use out in public, the whole body work makes the most sense. Furthermore, it is easier than the mudra. Kamajayi has an upward sublimating quality to the process....so the energy moves much slower as it's being refined....whole body is quicker and feels lovely.

Return to “Healing and Holistic Medicines”