In Need of Proof

Mason18
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Mason18 »

I'm just a guy trying to find answers. I want to live in a world where magic is real, where possession and bodyswaping and immortality is possible. But I can't find any real, definitive proof. If anyone can help, please do so. I need Answers.

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Metaller »

I don't think that this is the right section for this question but I'll try to give you an answer aniway.
the only way to prove yourself that magic is real is to try it out by yourself.
if you don't know anyone who is supposed to practice it near you I suggest you to buy or find on the net some books and start practicing.
I assure you that doing this you will have some proof, maybe not the way you expect to find it but when you'll see it you'll know it.
the only thing you mentioned I'm not sure it's possible is immortality, I've personally had experience with the other two cases.
if you want a starting point, a good furnished bookshelf where you can find materials to start download a torrent client and download this http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/2815 ... ab=summary
I'm reading theese books to extend my ability but there are texts like "liber null" that can help you in the beginning.
I won't suggest you any type of magic in particular because the best tye of magic is the one you find yourself more confortable, try reading something you heard about and practice.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Trent
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Trent »

Good question. Don't believe it until you see it.

Obtaining proof is not an easy task because the real thing is not something that a lot of people have or can do. I would say there are only a maximum of 5-10 people in the whole planet.
With hard work and the right information and tools you can become one of the few. Here is a few things which i know is nothing but mambo jambo aka woo woo. Spells, rituals, talisman, shielding, sigils, symbols, crystals, chackras. candles, spirit guides, angels, demons, astrology, past lives, talking to animals, talking to the dead, whatever you come across in your search for proof don't even consider these. There are others but i have yet to disprove them and can't remember all of them right now.

Here is a good book you can read online which also makes you a lot of money if you follow it to the letter. The book is covering the magic, spirituality mostly describing it as fraud and how you can use it to make money. I think this book will give you some ideas in your search for proof, here i the link Titlehttp://www.authonomy.com/books/29159/how-to-be-a-charlatan-and-make-millions/read-book/#chapter

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Chaplain »

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"*
"Religion is the opium of the people"**

*product may differ from image
**results may varry

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Chaplain »

btw if you really want to see it i reccomend a sect. than more nonsenible and evil it appears than more magick it possibly contains. more irrational and unintelligible members behaviour - better, many brainwashed belivers who blindly follow leader - bingo, you are at the spring. rejoice!!!***

***lucifer's ministry of turism dont take any responsibility for this guide :P

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Metaller »

do you really enjoy casual spamming??? because I suggest you to try it somewhere else!
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Chaplain »

im so sorry i have another idea: you want magick? wach yourself a hallmarks "merlin". merlin got powerfull spells, magic sword but by whole movie he dream only about small wooden hut and about his wife. beautifull story. i remember as a kid i was dreaming about magery... but you need to be a very strong person or optionnaly very evil. because results really may vary, for many, first magic experience is a tour to a nearest psychiatric hospial... i wonder my obssesed parents never tried to close me there, is not very funny when you need to convince the committee that you are "normal".

why mom why?
die! die! die!

great story for grandchildrens... i bet they will never back :|

ok to be just many people have better experiences with this, and some of them don't have any at all... karma? i dont know.

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

In Need of Proof

Post by dodaive »

There are many systems for studying magic, but my advice is to look through the different systems and find one that makes the most sense to you. a system will usualy start with a set of arcana. the system I use defines 10 arcana. these 10 types of threads come together interacting with each other in patterns to form the tapestry (the accessable comsos of human experience). It turns out that 2 of these threads, Matter and Life, have been studied extensively by science. I would consider the life arcana to be the study Medicine, and the Matter arcana to be Chemistry,calculus and Physics. Magic is difficult to understand, so few can do it. Finding people that can do it will be difficult for you. The first step to magic must start with the drive to understand it.
"Power is being aware of what one is choosing to do, feeling free to do it, and doing it intentionally" Barret E.A.M.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Need of Proof

Post by Nahemah »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY Hersal Gibs:

Hello,

Thanks for your tips. If you are looking for proof here than you aren't as smart as you think you are. Why not go to a Wiccan coven and demand proof? Better yet, you have nothing to lose right, then you can come back and tell us all how smart you are instead of wasting our time.

Thanks a lot again
Hersal Gibs

This link is for a commercial site: "www.a-and-ins.com" Please refrain from including it in your signature in future.
You are breaching the below bolded part of our terms of service.

We do not want to ban you as you post content here,but we will have no choice,unles you remove the sig.

Acceptable use policy :

policy is intended to allow for members of this community to exercise freedom of speech, while maintaining harmony. The conditions set out are for the protection of both the site and its users.

Moderators are available to assist you, should you require it, please contact us in such an event, and we will endeavor to set things right where we can. We can not monitor every post that is contributed, however if you find something which violates the terms of use, please bring it to our attention.

The terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract.

Upon accepting the terms and conditions of this site, you agree to the following:

1. Money
A. Occult Forum.org is a non-profit organisation, we will never ask you for payment or donations. Anyone who claims to be a member of the administration, and asks you for money is violating the first condition, please report this to us, as this is a bannable offence, which may entail police involvement.

B. It is forbidden to ask for money in exchange for goods, services, training etc. This server is based in the UK, where charging money for occult services can see you charged with fraud, should you fail to deliver consistent results to a court. This law is shared in many places in the world. Any person requesting any form of payment or donation will be banned from the site, and reported to the authorities.

2. Behaviour
A. You may not post anything which is malicious, or designed to offend. Swear words and undue profanity are discouraged, and discrimination is forbidden.

B. Your contributions should be within the scope of the discussion at hand, and and of an occult nature in general. Off-topic discussions should be kept to the off-topic areas, and we reserve the right to move or remove anything which is deemed inappropriate.

C. No references to the personality of any person may be made, except where that person has expressly permitted it, or where that person has initiated a discussion on it, of which it is the main topic.

D. You may not post anything which has been emailed to you without the express permission of the sender. You may still forward email to the forum administration, should you feel that this is appropriate.

E. Any attempt to extract or export contact information from this site without the express permission of the individuals or administration, for any unauthorised external use will be deemed breech of terms of service, for which you will be banned from the site, and reported to the proper authorities where appropriate.

F. Advertising of any goods or services is forbidden, except where expressly approved by the administration.

G. Any attempt to circumvent or manipulate your access rights will be met with disciplinary action, this may entail banning and/or contacting the relevant authorities where appropriate.

H. All posts are subject to the terms of the Gnu Free Documentation License, although the original poster may request that their posts be retracted should they choose.

I. You may not create accounts using throwaway email addresses with domains such as mailinator.com

3. Disputes
A. In the event that your username is in dispute, we will require information to verify your ownership of the username. You must send us the name of the Internet Service Provider you used at the time of membership, and the city from which you posted. If the dispute is settled in your favour, your username will be changed to the disputed username. If your username is disputed, and not settled in your favour, we may change your username to something else. This may be assigned to a temporary username until you are able to pick another for yourself.

B. If your username is changed by an administrator because of condition 3.A, you may request a new username, which we will assign to you at the earliest possible time. This should also be sent to [email protected]

C. No impersonating other users, no duplicate accounts.

4. Liability
A. By participating in any discussion, or contributing content of any form, you release Occult Forum.org and all of its administration from any responsibility for your communications. You accept full responsibility for any breech of any form of intellectual property right, such as copyrights, any breech of confidentiality, any obscenity, defamatory statements, anything libellous or slanderous, anything which incites racial, religious, or sexual hatred or discrimination, and anything else which violates any law of the United Kingdom.

B. You accept all damages, losses, claims and costs (including without limitation fines and expenses arising out of or incurred in conducting or defending any proceedings) arising from your actions.

C. We, the administration of Occult Forum.org reserve the right to change the terms of service at any time.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Psychicism”