Aide in Regaining my abilities (Please)

Exile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aide in Regaining my abilities (Please)

Post by Exile »

I've always had natural abilities that seemed to come and go. An when I found my place in the world or I felt like I did they were all there and I was learning to utilize them to their fullest. But that all went sour when I realized I was wrong about what I was doing and who I was. Over the last few months I just quit, just wanted to be normal. Now though I want my abilities to work again, but it's kinda harder. I'm looking for helpful hints. Maybe some sort of herbal stew, or juices. Something that'll help me get back up from the ground, so to speak. So yeah, hit me back up. with a PM or just post here. Thanks

grayblue
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Aide in Regaining my abilities (Please)

Post by grayblue »

I've been there.The best thing to do is to go back to the source. If you are working with earth energies for example, and you don't feel connected to them anymore, thats the problem. So before trying anything else just focus on your bond, why you started in the first place, and where you intend to go with it. Meditation works best for this. If you are working with natural forces, going hiking or just simply sitting and listening will strengthen that bond.

Return to “Psychicism”