Could anyone spare me some energy?

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Could anyone spare me some energy?

Post by Muloc7253 »

I'm sorry if this has been posted in the wrong area. I was wondering if anybody powerful could possibly spare me some energy as I'm going through a very difficult time right now. I can give you whatever details you need about me and the situation, and will return the favour when I'm in a better place.

Thanks and peace
- Muloc
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Could anyone spare me some energy?

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

it's just a phase you are going through.I'd be glad to help if you need me to.I just need your name and your mother's name.I hope you'll soon find your self again.I know each one of us can remember you at the night prayer.Light and love !!! Ιόλη !
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

First of all, is there a better place for me to post this?

Here's my situation. I have a friend online that I feel rather close to, who struggles with depression and has lately been feeling suicidal. She booked herself into hospital last week and was supposedly being let out on saturday, but no word since. She hasn't been online or anything and I'm really worried. I have no other contact and the most I can do is just until I hear from her or her one friend I know does.

So emotionally I'm kind of floating in limbo but after 8 days of silence I'm really struggling. If I could get some insight, or some energy to keep me going, or some energy to reproject back to her (I can't give her details over here unfortunately as I haven't asked her permission). If anyone could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate it, I'm in a very dark, anxious place. If you're willing to send me energy or pray to any of your spirits/gods I'll pm you my details.
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

and thanks again.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

you can send your pm...i'm full of energy...i certainly can send you some !!! I'd be glad to !!!
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Return to “Psychicism”