Looking for info - Precognition, Future Visions...

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for info - Precognition, Future Visions...

Post by Evander »

Amorte brothers and sisters,

As most of you is probably aware of, or experienced them first-hand, there exist some type of precognition in a form of short flashes during a dreams or deep meditation, where scenes from the future are revealed.
These Future Flashes is what interests me the most, as I had them since I remember.

My theory is, that a future is already woven to some extend - if we prepare a certain clothes for a tomorrow trip, we are creating a threads of a future already by our actions. But thats it. I noticed that during my work with the crown chakra such flashes became more common, but I am in dark in regard as to what this state is, why it happens, how it happens and what to do to make it happen in more controlled way.

What I am looking for is any information regarding this topic.
Are there bineural sounds to stimulate this? Are there theories as to what these visions are? How they are created? Are there any procedures to help them appear or to control them?

If anyone can contribute any helpful info that will help me to create a theory about these Future Flashes, I will be more than happy to share my discoveries should I arrive at any useful practical method.

What I would like to achieve:
- identify what state of mind is required
- at least guess why/how these vision happen
- identify what helps them to occur and what interferes with them
- find a way to strengthen them with use of meditation/energy transfer/trance methods

What I would like to avoid:
- channeling and any forms of communicating with any external "beings" lower or higher
- use of any tools like tarot cards (although using runes is acceptable, but not as a divination), divination tablets etc
- use of any chemical substances of any sort, be it artificial or natural

Again, if anyone - ANYONE - can and will share their useful information and insight, I will love to share my later discoveries, if there will be any.

Regards

An update 8.07.2012:
Chance encounter with a friendly magician resulted in small discovery - obviously the occurrence of these "deja vu"s increases for people training LD and Astral Projection.

This could mean that
1) increased awareness/conciousness level is required
2) perhaps a third eye chakra is otherwise involved.

Perhaps training both 6th and 7th chakras as well as developing high conciousness state may be the way to control these dream visions of the future.
Last edited by Evander on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Great things have small beginnings.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for info - Future Telling, Dream Visions...

Post by Evander »

Precognition Theory

This theory is a work in progress, far from finished and complete. Everyone is welcome to contribute.

Part I - Introduction - Creating our future.
In this image I represent a timeline by a piece of a woven fabric.

After studying visions of the future I had in my life, I believe there are certain rules in place regarding how our future is created. I will try to describe my thoughts on this matter, as well as point out the existence of the Free Will. Some people say that if we can predict a future, then free will is only an illusion. I disagree with it completely.

Three parts on our timeline, as shown above, can be distinguished:

1) Future: A loose threads of fate, that have not yet happened
2) Present: A point where those loose threads are woven together, forming a fabric of our reality
3) Past: An area of time that exists in our memories, recorded history of the events as they happened

Let us consider an example here.
For that purpose, we can image a housewife, aged 35, married with two young daughters. She has a common house and a red-coloured SUV. At friday evening she just finished packing things for the trip, scheduled to happen at saturday. She has prepared clothes for her and her family, now she goes to sleep.

In her dreams, she has an occurrence of such Dream Vision. She sees her standing next to a car, in front of her house, seeing one of her daughter asking "Mommy, where is my ball?". She replies "We are leaving it at home dear, hop in!".

Now, depending on if she wants to take her kid toy with them, or not, she can after she wakes up go and find that ball and put it into the car. If she chooses so, she is effectively changing the future of both hers and her children, as they may play with the ball on the trip. If she doesn't want to take the ball with them, she will not, and by doing nothing she will experience the future as she saw it in her vision.

In this example of a fairly typical vision of the future we can see that our actions at NOW do affect our FUTURE directly:
- all people in the vision were dressed in clothes prepared yesterday
- they got on a car they already had for some time, and
- the children have been around for few years as well.

All the elements of this vision were already present, the only thing she could not affect was the exact sentence that her daughter said.
This suggests that similar "threads" exist in our minds as well - perhaps people with low self-awareness are more predictable than the others?

From my experience:
Back in time, when I had such a visions of a future I managed to recognize them for what they were. On some occasions I deliberately altered the events, just to prove to myself that the future indeed can be changed.

Summary:
It is said that forthcoming events cast their shadows before them. But it is possible that things work the other way around and that is the present events can allows us to glimpse the future.
If my theory is correct here and a lot of future events is already conditioned by our present actions.

The question remains: how is this even possible that we can actually see the future in the first place? It has not yet happened, it is the future after all - even if the patterns are already there, the actual events are non-existent.
This may suggest that while our concious mind is focused mainly on the present, certain parts of ourselves are spread far wider on a timeline - perhaps a superconsciousness?

Part II - Hypothesis - Information Flux.
update 30.07.2012

My inquiries into this subject began to pay off.
After some experimentation, I am starting to believe, that it is indeed a thing called "super-conciousness" responsible for perceiving the far end (future) of our "bubble".

I think that there is a continuous process of exchange of information between our sub-conciousness and our super-conciousness, whereas our direct concious minds sits in between.

So, where sub-concious perceives the world around us on a very subtle level and processes it through our "ego" our mental filters and sends part of the information to the concious mind when we are awake, our super-concious part sees a bigger picture and sends "down" the information about the future as a constant stream of information, which we are usually not aware of.

During a sleep we can have our short visions of the future, lost among information that is released from our sub-concious mind (I believe that most of dreams is just cleaning junk information, just as auras are a "waste" energy radiated outwards), and seeing a glimpse of the future can be equated to turning our attention into right direction.

So it is just a matter of awareness of this stream of information. Apparently there are two approaches to this problem, direct and indirect:
- focusing on a downward stream from super-conciousness, making as passive, emotion and want free observations as possible (may be that emotional energy when we want hard to see the future is just jamming that subtle perception with rude sub-concious energy types: mental, emotional etc.)
- so if the sub-concious is receiving information from super-concious, there has to be a part of sub-concious mind where this information is received. Finding that place within our own minds can be another, if indirect, solution.

The later option appear to be easier, as there are ton of techniques for working with sub-concious[mind]. It is just a matter on finding that "receiver" and focusing on it. The former option seems a bit more challenging, considering how little info is available, but perhaps there is a wealth of knowledge that could be gained by accessing that stream - the very fact that we can perceive the future where other people are present indicated that there is a common super-conciousness just as there is common sub-conciousness (astral plane?). So it may be possible to use something similar to astral projection in the realm of super-concious to gaze into other parts of the universe.

But one big question remains, why would our lower and higher parts exchange informations if our super-conciousness already knows the future?

One possible answer is that, in fact, we are told how the future will look like because we are expected to do something about it. It would require high awareness of oneself to actually tap into that information pool and make one's own destiny, where for regular crowd it is a safety line - they have they future already decided and are guided as children by a hand.
Seems like an issue with self development or enlightenment even.

Part III - Rude Energies Interference
14-09-12,

It seems like certain energies interfere with both direct and indirect observation methods.

To highlight the fact that they are not negative, but seems to interfere with seeing the future clearly, I decided to call them rude energies.

First, let us try to figure out, why do they interfere.
My theory is that these energies are associated with subconscious mind, and us such they create a noise that prevents our concious mind to pick the desired information in indirect method, and prevents us to focus on the part which receives vision in direct method. As a consequence, both methods return inaccurate results

Second, let us describe some of these rude energies.
I believe, that this term can be applied to all emotions: expectation, anxiety, love, anger, fear etc.
All seem to block out access to information we try to obtain, instead bringing images of what we expect or fear, to happen.

Surprisingly, Kundalini exercise seems to be working on the same level as the rude energies. Where I performed kundalini in the morning and observations in the evening, I got results more or less accurate. When I performed kundalini prior to observation, I had troubles with focusing enough to get a clear picture, and when I did, results where 100% inaccurate, for indirect method. For direct method I wasn't even able to trigger a single random vision. It may be, that the mind requires some cool-down after performing such exercises.

Also, it seems like spending too much time in front of a computer doesn't help to focus properly either.

Third, let's try to sum this up and draw some conclusions.
It would appear, that for both methods to work, mind must be well rested, free of any excessive emotional energy, free of external interference. The only desire we should have is to get a clear observation and nothing else.
I believe, that prior to any observation a prolonged relaxation in alpha state is beneficial. Letting our go wild for a moment then focusing on a subject we want to observe seem to be the best way so far for indirect method.

A smooth ambient music, a scent of incense, rested mind and patient relaxation yielded the best results so far for both method.
Last edited by Evander on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I've been told that my energiea are pretty powerful, but chaotic. When I do find the time to settle them down, I get quite a few random visions, though because I'm not focusing on anything in particular, they are just that: random. None have come to pass in my knowledge, though I'm lead to believe they are inner visions of myself.

I'm sorry I can't help with more than general tips, but I will say that you seem very dedicated in what you are trying to accomplish. Please continue to pursue your desires, but remember that all things do indeed come with time, and to not "want" it to happen when you are attempting it, but rather focus on self discipline, patience, and your power to make it happen in time.

Lyra would like to state that patience is something us humans have a lot of trouble with, and us as a race are capable of an incredible amount of things when we are patient.

Wishes of wisdom and patience,

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte,
Zeon1985 wrote:I've been told that my energiea are pretty powerful, but chaotic. When I do find the time to settle them down, I get quite a few random visions, though because I'm not focusing on anything in particular, they are just that: random. None have come to pass in my knowledge, though I'm lead to believe they are inner visions of myself.
In your post you highlighted another quality of these visions of the future.

They are random, in two ways actually:
- occurrence. They tend to appear with no reason, at a random time
- subject. They very often show events and situations that have no emotional load and no importance whatsoever.

This brings questions about how they are triggered in the first place, and why they give us situation A rather than situation B.

It is obvious I think that everyone would prefer to have a vision of themselves breaking a leg while riding a bus, so that they could avoid that - rather than seeing themselves standing in a queue, waiting to buy a ticket for that ride.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

evander wrote: This brings questions about how they are triggered in the first place, and why they give us situation A rather than situation B.

It is obvious I think that everyone would prefer to have a vision of themselves breaking a leg while riding a bus, so that they could avoid that - rather than seeing themselves standing in a queue, waiting to buy a ticket for that ride.
I actually laughed when reading this. So totally true.

I belive it is not for us to change the future, but to be more prepared. As such, our visions do not allow us to change events, but allow us to change what happens after the fact for the better.

Zeon
And when the eye of the storm arrives, the flock shall emerge and prepare, for though ultimate damnation await, they shall not give in to sorrow and despair, but look to the horizon with faith, perserverance, and determination.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

The key to seeing future things is knowing knowledge transcends time. Since our consciousness exists slightly forward and backward in time you can communicate with yourself by sending information backwards and forwards.

As other have mentioned time is like a weave (however it is more like a bubble in which the weave isn't woven completely until the bubble moves forward. This allows you to side jump to parallel threads to see how things can be different. The bubble works around major events.

For example, if you were to change the events of WW2 (the beginning of the current bubble) to say have Nazis win, you will see a large divergence from that point (that would be center point of the bubble if ww2 is the presents) and history would be very different for a while, but after a time that divergence begins to shrink again in the forward edge of the bubble. So by the time you reach another 100 years or more, the differences diminish. By 2040 the world would be rather similar in a timeline of the Nazis winning vs the allies. Another 100 years it would be almost completely identical.

This also assumes closed system with no other changes being imputed beyond the initial change. To change the future drastically from a 100, 200, 1000 perspective requires constant changes.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

I don't know much about Deja'vu, or fortune telling, or anything like that. It's a whole bucket of worms I'd wish would get back into the can.

I believe that one can "tune in" to goings on, and maybe see things before they happen. I also believe that people like Nostradamous (probably spelled wrong) were true seers, or very brilliant mathmaticians in the very least.

I do not believe that the future is something we can "change", more so that we can help dictate how these events transpire. Again, I'm not turning this into a debate (EFF no).

Going back into the subject of fine tuning this sense, or eye, or energy, etc, everyone is capable. But only a few may possess the actual ability to see the future. Fine tuning is always available, just as training with a fish net will help you catch more fish. But that net isn't always perfect, and the fisherman's ability will govern just how clear we can be when it comes down to the deed.

Also let me point out a favorite movie of mine: The Butterfly Effect.

The theory is that you change one particle of one moment of one event, and the results could be as different as day or night. You alter the path of a bee, sending it into a crash course into a woman, who gets surprised and knocks into a passerby that she wouldn't have ordinarily even met face to face. They get married and have kids. Those kids go out into the world and change it even further. The person she was supposed to meet later down the line ends up in a depressive state, eventually ending his life and changing the lives of his loved ones and acquantainces.

A bit melodramatic, yes. But the idea that changes to specific events in either the past or future will always have unintended consequences, either good or bad. Theorizing that you remember these changes, how do you account for everything that could possibly make a turn you didn't want?

I apologize for this rant of mine, but I truly believe that the art of future sight is dependant on the.fact that we can prepare, or possibly even alter a bit to turn the favor of that event towards a positive or self-realized goal. But changing the future or past is something that should be left alone.

As for your personal endevour Evander, how is it progressing personally? Have you made any headway?

Again, apologies for the rant.

Zeon

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Zeon you are just looking at it from a small scale. The smaller you look or are the bigger the small changes will seem. If I am looking at the world the space of a cm seems very large compares to an elephant to which it seems large. In either case in terms of looking at changes of world or personal, with enough time it will come back to a similar end point.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Stukov!
Stukov wrote:The key to seeing future things is knowing knowledge transcends time. Since our consciousness exists slightly forward and backward in time you can communicate with yourself by sending information backwards and forwards.

As other have mentioned time is like a weave (however it is more like a bubble in which the weave isn't woven completely until the bubble moves forward. This allows you to side jump to parallel threads to see how things can be different. The bubble works around major events.
Yes, I realized this by now.

But how do I achieve this information transfer? If you can share any useful info, even in PM, it will be awesome.

So far I decided to work out a certain daily routine and use it as an anchor point. I am yet to reinforce that with some energetic ritual, but it seems to be leading me somewhere - given a fact, that I do a similar activity on a daily basis, trying to predict other condition around that point seems to make sense and I already had some, be them small, results.

Regards,

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Zeon!
Zeon1985 wrote: I do not believe that the future is something we can "change", more so that we can help dictate how these events transpire. Again, I'm not turning this into a debate (EFF no).
I am past this one already. As I said, I did get a glimpse of the future, changed this when the moment appeared.
It is possible.
Also let me point out a favorite movie of mine: The Butterfly Effect.

The theory is that you change one particle of one moment of one event, and the results could be as different as day or night. You alter the path of a bee, sending it into a crash course into a woman, who gets surprised and knocks into a passerby that she wouldn't have ordinarily even met face to face. They get married and have kids. Those kids go out into the world and change it even further. The person she was supposed to meet later down the line ends up in a depressive state, eventually ending his life and changing the lives of his loved ones and acquantainces.

A bit melodramatic, yes. But the idea that changes to specific events in either the past or future will always have unintended consequences, either good or bad. Theorizing that you remember these changes, how do you account for everything that could possibly make a turn you didn't want?
I won't have to.
As a people dealing in magic, we - in opposition to the grey faces - have an ability to manifest our will and change the world. You change the world by picking a stone on a street. We all are changing the world on daily basis. As a mages however, we could do it in more efficient way. We are no slaves to a "destiny" - now let us become it's master.
I apologize for this rant of mine, but I truly believe that the art of future sight is dependant on the.fact that we can prepare, or possibly even alter a bit to turn the favor of that event towards a positive or self-realized goal. But changing the future or past is something that should be left alone.

As for your personal endevour Evander, how is it progressing personally? Have you made any headway?
Zeon
Slowly, but I seem to be getting some results. I am still not sure why these are good, when those are bad, but with enough patience I will figure it out.

Regards,

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I'll send you something in PM which may work, but you need to have open yourself up to your higher self. Your higher self sits in a position of greater awareness and can communicate this awareness to you. If you don't have a super aware higherself you could also use guides or other spirits to assist you. But you need to be able to receive their communications. You also have to decide what you want the future to tell you. For example, my most common received info in dreams from the future are bits from my coming day (example right before you wake up you dream of a random movie star you haven't seen for a while and after you wake up and turn on the tv and the first thing you see is that movie star). This soft of thing isn't going to change your life, it's really only good for practice and verification of the ability.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte Stukov!
Stukov wrote:I'll send you something in PM which may work, but you need to have open yourself up to your higher self. Your higher self sits in a position of greater awareness and can communicate this awareness to you. If you don't have a super aware higherself you could also use guides or other spirits to assist you. But you need to be able to receive their communications. You also have to decide what you want the future to tell you. For example, my most common received info in dreams from the future are bits from my coming day (example right before you wake up you dream of a random movie star you haven't seen for a while and after you wake up and turn on the tv and the first thing you see is that movie star). This soft of thing isn't going to change your life, it's really only good for practice and verification of the ability.
I haven't written it here, because I felt like it may be too cabalistic for some.
When I looked at the tree of life from cabalah many years ago, I noticed that if I replace sephirots names in such a fashion:
Tifereth = conciousness
Gewura = collective super consiousness
Chessed = personal super conciousness
Etc.
This shows a possible path for how energy and information is transferred from the spirit down to physical body. I realized by developing paths alternative to the one "proper", we may be able to develop some useful skills. Since I had no access to any valuable information at that point, I abandoned this research.

You opinion just reinforces my suspicion that it is superconciousness that can perceive future. I plan to reinforce this connection soon.
But I guess I should also have a chat with my higher self and sort some things out.

I look forward to read PM with your insights.

Regards,

Zeon1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Zeon1985 »

You don't need to hide your conversation. I've been letting my ohilosophies get the better of my good judgement, and I humbly apologize for my rants and outbursts.

I find this topic intriuging, even if it's something I personally believe is a very sensitive topic. After all, what is this forum about, if not to learn and give actual reasoning to a beings confusion, uncertainty and fears?

Ii'm always interested in other's endevours inti new areas, and all the knowledge gained from those. I guess you could call me an infornation wh**e. :)

Please continue this thread, and if I get too carried away in the future, just tell me so (politely and comedically please).

With respect,

Zeon

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for info - Precognition, Dream Visions...

Post by Evander »

Amorte,

I updated the second post.

Here is that part, I put it here for better clarity.

Part II - Hypothesis - Information Flux.

My inquiries into this subject began to pay off.
After some experimentation, I am starting to believe, that it is indeed a thing called "super-conciousness" responsible for perceiving the far end (future) of our "bubble".

I think that there is a continuous process of exchange of information between our sub-conciousness and our super-conciousness, whereas our direct concious minds sits in between.

So, where sub-concious perceives the world around us on a very subtle level and processes it through our "ego" our mental filters and sends part of the information to the concious mind when we are awake, our super-concious part sees a bigger picture and sends "down" the information about the future as a constant stream of information, which we are usually not aware of.

During a sleep we can have our short visions of the future, lost among information that is released from our sub-concious mind (I believe that most of dreams is just cleaning junk information, just as auras are a "waste" energy radiated outwards), and seeing a glimpse of the future can be equated to turning our attention into right direction.

So it is just a matter of awareness of this stream of information. Apparently there are two approaches to this problem:
- focusing on a downward stream from super-conciousness, making as passive, emotion and want free observations as possible (may be that emotional energy when we want hard to see the future is just jamming that subtle perception with rude sub-concious energy types: mental, emotional etc.)
- so if the sub-concious is receiving information from super-concious, there has to be a part of sub-concious mind where this information is received. Finding that place within our own minds can be another, if indirect, solution.

The later option appear to be easier, as there are ton of techniques for working with sub-concious[mind]. It is just a matter on finding that "receiver" and focusing on it. The former option seems a bit more challenging, considering how little info is available, but perhaps there is a wealth of knowledge that could be gained by accessing that stream - the very fact that we can perceive the future where other people are present indicated that there is a common super-conciousness just as there is common sub-conciousness (astral plane?). So it may be possible to use something similar to astral projection in the realm of super-concious to gaze into other parts of the universe.

But one big question remains, why would our lower and higher parts exchange informations if our super-conciousness already knows the future?

One possible answer is that, in fact, we are told how the future will look like because we are expected to do something about it. It would require high awareness of oneself to actually tap into that information pool and make one's own destiny, where for regular crowd it is a safety line - they have they future already decided and are guided as children by a hand.
Seems like an issue with self development or enlightenment even.

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for info - Precognition, Future Visions...

Post by Evander »

Amorte,

14-09-12, Part III - Rude Energies Interference

I understand that this can be surprising for some people. It was a surprise for me as well.
It seems like certain energies interfere with both direct and indirect observation methods.

To highlight the fact that they are not negative, but seem to interfere with seeing the future clearly, I decided to call them rude energies.

First, let us try to figure out, why do they interfere.
My theory is that these energies are associated with subconscious mind, and us such they create a noise that prevents our concious mind to pick the desired information in indirect method, and prevents us to focus on the part which receives vision in direct method. As a consequence, both methods return inaccurate results

Second, let us describe some of these rude energies.
I believe, that this term can be applied to all emotions: expectation, anxiety, love, anger, fear etc.
All seem to block out access to information we try to obtain, instead bringing images of what we expect or fear, to happen.

Surprisingly, Kundalini exercise seems to be working on the same level as the rude energies. Where I performed kundalini in the morning and observations in the evening, I got results more or less accurate. When I performed kundalini prior to observation, I had troubles with focusing enough to get a clear picture, and when I did, results where 100% inaccurate, for indirect method. For direct method I wasn't even able to trigger a single random vision. It may be, that the mind requires some cool-down after performing such exercises.

Also, it seems like spending too much time in front of a computer doesn't help to focus properly either.

Third, let's try to sum this up and draw some conclusions.
It would appear, that for both methods to work, mind must be well rested, free of any excessive emotional energy, free of external interference. The only desire we should have is to get a clear observation and nothing else.
I believe, that prior to any observation a prolonged relaxation in alpha state is beneficial. Letting our go wild for a moment then focusing on a subject we want to observe seem to be the best way so far for indirect method.

A smooth ambient music, a scent of incense, rested mind and patient relaxation yielded the best results so far for both method.

QN
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by QN »

Consider two overlaid holographic plates, if one is moved across the other at a regular pace this will create a change in the projection which could be given the label time. Create life with influence on the remaining three axis of movement and the perception will be a three dimensional world with three degrees of freedom.

This is a genesis recipe, create any number of wave patterned plates and rotate to your hearts delight.

Align for destructive interference to see through a reality.

Rauðolfr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rauðolfr »

i'm currently enjoying this book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Science-Psychic ... 821&sr=8-1
you might find in interesting too

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte,

Thanks for info, but I have found definitive cause of interference and also how to trigger visions (need to work on that part).
I developed for now simple technique that I call Downward Spiral for no reason really. I will have to work more on it, but it seems promising.

Commander Chaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Commander Chaos »

This is an awesome thread. My thoughts on time is that some of us have life paths and that any of those paths can happen in practically a million different ways, I do believe in fate but I don't believe that it is 100% set in stone. I do believe that there are many other people that do not have life paths and that they can interfere with other peoples paths and that people who do have life paths can branch off from them, permanently or temporarily and continue back on them at later dates.

I've had experiences things with travelling to the future in dreams but when it happened I wasn't trying to do it. I would have a dream of something happening that made literally no sense to me and then 3 to 5 years later it would happen. The first time was a dream I had in 2005 where my hands started hurting and then metal started coming out of my hands. I thought it was really odd dream. 4 years later the event actually happened. I was on mdma in the midst of a very spiritual trance with some friends when my hands started vibrating and had some kind of magnetized metal that was coming out of my palms and standing straight up. (I have multiple witness on this).

The second time it happened it happened was from another dream I had back in 2005 some time and it seemed like I was astral travelling to the future to help myself out in a bad situation I was in back in 2008 when the event actually happened, when I remembered the dream I had I kind of started rearranging things to distort reality and kind of set the time loop for the dream to happen but I doubt it was necessary since it already happened, the things that I did arrange were things I remembered from the dream. That went on for about 5 minutes.

The first dream I think was just me scouting ahead and seeing what happened later in my life or perhaps my future trance left such a massively positive impact on me that my past self was able to get a glimpse for a second or 2. The second dream I think was some kind of astral bilocation to help my future self who was in a bad situation and might have needed some help or that possibly the imprint on future me had somehow affected past me into checking up on future me to see if future me was ok? *shrugs shoulders*.

As for seeing into the future I think that anyone who has some kind of prophetic dream will not really understand what it is until it happens or possibly right before it happens otherwise it might mess up what is supposed to happen. I could explain more but am trying to keep it short.

Orione
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Orione »

Evander, you describe EXACTLY what I deal with on a daily basis, and your research reaches the exact conclusions that I have reached so far.

Except for the way to develop your skills to get more accurate - I haven't tried to get more accurate so far. I've tried to avoid it... It's not always fun (to put it mildly) to know the future. But, I have just recently decided that it is part of me, and so I want to grow as a person (with all the skills I have) and therefore I really want to start trying to be more accurate.

I have done a lot of research into the nature of free will, given my experiences with precognition, and like yourself I have also done quite a bit of thinking about what interferes with my abilities. You are spot on, with your descriptions of that.

I have sent you an email, because I really want to discuss these things with you. However, I also wanted to post on the forum to confirm just how accurate your posts are and that people can read the info above and know it to be truthful.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Research Georgi Lozanov from Bulgaria. The Lozanov Institute deals with this in detail, but information in English is pretty hard to find. If you dig around some, you should find leads. Everything depends on how badly you want it bro.

Visrite
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Visrite »

You have to sleep or meditate? Mine is more constant, but it hasn't always been that way.

Greetings, as this is my first post ever I suppose some background information would be helpful. My family has precog as a trait, they think of it more like grand intuition. However, I decided to train my ability because like you I wish more control over my abilities. But first you must understand time.

Time, is a river. Every time you make an action from what I can tell, at least basing this of the old Chinese divination, 64 parallel time lines emerg. As you can imagine this makes the TV show Sliders more understandable. But I suggest you look at the TV show Flash Forward, look at the guy holding the cop(I think he's a cop) hostage and his wall. Pause it and really look at it. Choose an outcome in your life you want to happen, this thinking by the way also reinforces that chosen path. Meditate on that exact point, your golden path will become clear.

So your weaving theory is somewhat correct, at least from my point of view. Many paths to a point in time, just have to keep your goal in mind when weaving through the rivers of time.

Next you have to understand you're a 4th dimensional being, your body is just a vessel. This is based in science by the way, all of this, once you understand that religion and science are just different ways to look at the same picture. Saying that, I've changed my path many times, but there are rocks in the river of time, a fixed point that you cannot change, but you can change aspects of it. You can also go back into yourself if you want, I've done this twice, my god grade school is boring.

I'll try to be less chaotic but my mind is in several places at once so bear with me. A rock I've found has been the meeting of a man, an FBI agent to be precise. One time line he was a coworker, another he knocked on my door with a warrant. But, we still met. Things happen, but may not happen how you think they are or have seen before.

Consentrate on sending your past self future memories. Constantly sending. Especially when you meditate. Eventually you will start to have dejavu almost constantly, but like Yoda says the future is always changing, but that's not 100% true. Your current perception and location, and future path through time is changing. Time is there it 'already has happened' and will happen, but you, and I stress YOU, may not take that path of time and not experience the other time line.

Remember quantum mechanics states that every possibility that can happen, does happen. Just your perception is liner. I've been in 3 accidents where I should of died, very bad accidents where the drs can't explain why I'm alive. It's because I chose to be alive, I chose the path where I lived. You can choose your own path, just watch out for the rocks.

Remember, a great man once said, 'I think therefore I am' what no one ever tells you is that ( my addition) therefore what you think is, or shall become. If others think different, hope they wind down the other corners of the river. We are all co creating and experiencing this dimension of reality together. This is why prayer and rituals with more people work more of the time.

Think safely, you may get what you feel for,

~Visrite the Black Jade~ "May you grow, even in the shadow of Death."

Evander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Evander »

Amorte all,

I am most terribly sorry for being absent.

As I have mentioned earlier I have discovered what precognition really is and...

Well.

As I am naturally born psionic this will have to do with energy or energies, chakras in particular.

Many of you are probably familiar by now with this thing called Astral Projection.
Either by great wealth of info on this forum or from available literature like the works of Ophiel:
http://www.templeilluminatus.com/group/ ... projection

As for the Precognition itself it has two major characteristics:
- visions are random, they happen at random and show random events
- visions are different than dreams/waking experience and usually display scenery with deadly accuracy

Precognition cannot be controlled. For all we know, every single person who researched Precognition failed to direct those visions and make any actual use of them (like winning a lottery or something).
Information is scarce, due to randomness of precognitive occurrences and it's unpredictability.

But one doesn't spend two decades in magical research to be deterred by such minutia!

So on I carried with my experiments, changing conditions, exposing myself to different energies and procedures.
Finally, here is what I realized. I confirmed these later and now I am working towards finally tacking this "ability".

So what is precognition exactly - technically, what is it when the magic is concerned?
First, it is not magic in nature. Precognition is a sudden awareness shift towards yet-not-present but already-in-the-making events.
Everything can be seen, up to the finest details, because it doesn't matter how many atoms of water circles in the sky - from the view point of the universe, they are enumerable.
No matter how many small variables are there, universe can process them all from the current actions to the future reactions.

Thus as I said earlier in my previous posts, future is already known, and can be changed if discovered before it happens.

Second, precognitive visions occurs when upper chakras are exposed to low energies - red, orange, most commonly.
This explain why performing kundalini or any other rituals that clean and energize chakras with their respective energies cuts off precognition.
You need to have them imbalanced in order for the precognition to happen, and as low energies in upper chakras usually cause troubles with focusing and make mind wander, this explains total randomness of the visions.
More importantly, keeping the these chakras filled with low energies will cause your body to react and adapt to that state and will again cause stop precognitive events from appearing.
All these fact combined, I discovered that precognition is not a state but a state transition, a distortion in an energy flow in subtle bodies.
As such this moment cannot last long but can be induced by alternate energy flow, causing series of random and unfocussed precognitive visions to occur.

Third, all of the above lead to to a strange conclusion, that precognition actually does not exist as something we can work with, it is only a name given by unlearned to a state of disturbance in natural flow of energy in subtle bodies.

But obviously we are seeing things and with enough awareness we can act on the information obtained from such visions.
So there must exist a way to actually perceive the future-yet-to-happen before it happens and profit from that knowledge.

This way, as I found, is by utilizing Astral Projection. Yes that is correct - precognition is nothing more really than a spontaneous Astral Projection forward in time.

In short - to induce unfocused and random visions of the future, destabilize your two upper chakras with low energy and let your mind wander.
But if you seek a way to perceive an exact moment in the future, to gain as much information as possible from it, to do it in a repeatable manner, than developing a means of Astral Projection focused on the particular event at a particular time (I call it "anchoring") is required.

Anchors - daily rituals, sigils, etc - present at an exact moment into which we are projecting make the entire process relatively easy.
As your projected conciousness know what to look for (say, you do a daily check of a website that has a lottery numbers displayed on it) the only hard part is to get into a state when Astral Projection is possible.

This is a very short summary of two years of daring research into the flowing sands of time. Oddly, no strange temporal cataclysms were recorded during that time.
I give you that information freely so that you can build your own techniques upon it. By all means, use it, refine it and profit from it.

Just remember that if enough of you will start doing it, eventually an Evander Paradox will kick in:
The more predicted future will be altered by actions of people, the less predictable it will eventually become.

Now, seriously, I am sorry that I couldn't help being ironic in the end, but I am still laughing at my limitations at the time I began research into precognition.
I was too focused on the state transition that occurs during precognitive events, and I failed to put the actual result (seeing the future) in the broader context of Astral Projection experience.
Shame on me, I have to admit that - I should have studied my pillow books with greater attention and connect the dots sooner.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

This is a big thread and I commend you on your efforts in studying this phenomena. :) There are a couple of things I'd like to add.
Evander wrote:As for the Precognition itself it has two major characteristics:
- visions are random, they happen at random and show random events
- visions are different than dreams/waking experience and usually display scenery with deadly accuracy

Precognition cannot be controlled.
My experience disagrees with these statements a bit. There are times that it has been random, but while occurance is more often random than controlled, the contents are usually relevant to a topic at hand. Visions can also happen with different degrees of clarity and accuracy, because we have to consider that Analytical Overlay still applies here.

I also think that precognition can be very easily controlled, but I'll explain that further in my post.
Evander wrote:So what is precognition exactly - technically, what is it when the magic is concerned?
First, it is not magic in nature.
This depends on how you define magic. The classical definition of magic is "the study of natural law," and the relating practice of applying the knowledge gained to various ends. Precognition is naturally a natural phenomena. Also, within most classical paradigms of magic, direct examination of the future was commonly practiced through Clairvoyance, Divination, or the various Trance methods of the Seers.
Evander wrote:Precognition is a sudden awareness shift towards yet-not-present but already-in-the-making events.
This in particular coincides with my experience, though it doesn't have to be sudden. It really depends on the exact nature of what is going on. One of the most potent vision experiences I've ever had was so sudden and clear that it slightly traumatized me, but many other experiences were a gradual shift of awareness.
Evander wrote:Thus as I said earlier in my previous posts, future is already known, and can be changed if discovered before it happens.
I have experienced the future as something that is better described as a "web." The Ancient Seers likely saw the same thing, considering the nature of old mythology. The Moirai of Greece and the Norns of The Norse illustrate this well, when looking to the nature of Fate overall. Concerning the future in particular, the Norn who weaves this is named Skuld, which means "debt." Likewise, the Old Norse term for Karma is Orlog, which can be taken to mean "the law of origin." That is, Orlog (and Karma) is Cause and Effect. If a Cause has been issued, then an Effect must be had. Throw a rock in a pond, and there must be ripples.

So, I agree that the future is not set in stone, but it doesn't need to be discovered before it happens to be changed. Likewise, there are some things that can't be changed so easily, even if you know them. Say you saw the assassination that triggered World War II, would you be able to stop it? And if you did stop it, would that stop World War II, or would that event be such a natural, collective "debt" that it had to come to pass, as per the nature of Orlog? Or more, suppose you see the exact time and way of your death -- could you change this, defying Orlog? "There is birth, therefore there must be death." Cause, Effect. Well, I suppose you could fight it, but I think there's a series of movies about that where everyone dies in the end anyway.

The future is a beautifully complex thing, in any case. Yet, so very simple.
Evander wrote:Second, precognitive visions occurs when upper chakras are exposed to low energies - red, orange, most commonly.
This explain why performing kundalini or any other rituals that clean and energize chakras with their respective energies cuts off precognition.
You need to have them imbalanced in order for the precognition to happen, and as low energies in upper chakras usually cause troubles with focusing and make mind wander, this explains total randomness of the visions.
More importantly, keeping the these chakras filled with low energies will cause your body to react and adapt to that state and will again cause stop precognitive events from appearing.
If I may, this slightly disagrees with most classical views of the chakra system. Also, my own experience does not match up with this. In most people, the upper chakras aren't even active. And regardless, you should never need to have any aspect of the body, soul, or mind imbalanced in order to experience any metaphysical phenomena. This is dis-ease, not useful practical experience.
Evander wrote:First, my upper chakras are not energized, exposed to energies high or low, and so on. Second, I have had perfectly clear, focused, and non-random experiences of the future. So I do not think charging the chakras with low energy is necessary for precognition, nor do I think it is a practical way to induce it. In fact, I think it's a rather unhealthy way, and most Yogis would likely very strongly agree with me.

All these fact combined, I discovered that precognition is not a state but a state transition, a distortion in an energy flow in subtle bodies.
As such this moment cannot last long but can be induced by alternate energy flow, causing series of random and unfocussed precognitive visions to occur.
I do not think it is a state or a state transition, or that it has anything to do with a distortion of any sort. Some passive experiences might be, but you need to take into account the expansion of consciousness, and how awareness can be consciously directed as per Scanning (a Psionic skill) or some similar methods of Clairvoyance. Also, while these particular expressions of precognition occur, it is my opinion that they are unnatural and unhealthy. Your previous descriptions of the chakras being imbalanced illustrates this strongly. The balance of the body and energy bodies should never be compromised for the sake of psychic experience. And if it happens on its own, the imbalance should be corrected as soon as possible, to avoid long term problems.
Evander wrote:Third, all of the above lead to to a strange conclusion, that precognition actually does not exist as something we can work with, it is only a name given by unlearned to a state of disturbance in natural flow of energy in subtle bodies.
This is what I disagree with most. You are focusing too much on the specific experience of passive precognition, and completely ignoring the underlying mechanics.

Parapsychology divides Psi Phenomena into two broad categories. Passive Psi, and Active Psi. Passive Psi is the category of skills where information is mentally received through some phenomena or another -- precognition, remote viewing, and so on. Active Psi is the skills where the mind directly influences the material world -- that is, Kinesis.

Looking to Psionics, both of these skills exist as something we can work with on a practical level. Ignoring the vast list of skills in both categories, they can be summed up in two primary skills -- Scanning, and Psychokinesis. Ignoring Active Psi, this means that pretty much any phenomena listed in the Passive Psi category can be performed actively via the psionic skill of Scanning -- extending consciousness to a specific target, via Awareness Control (my personal method) or something similar, and retrieving information about that target. This is extremely simple, extremely practical, and can be applied in a vast range of ways to many other named skills.

For active precognition, this means simply Scanning the "possible paths" of the future until you get on a "probable path" and read what you want to see. This also explains why reading the lottery is exceptionally difficult -- the randomness of lottery numbers is very high, so there are many potential futures. It's difficult to read the "most probable" one from that and successfully get all the numbers. However, if you're doing something like reading someone's immediate future to see if they will solve their relationship problems, you can focus on those particular paths; and more usefully, you can see problems that will pop up on that path and, if you are wise and experienced in life, you can give healthy advice to the individual to help them on a level much deeper than just answering the question of whether or not their relationship will work out.

Returning to Active Psi for a moment, there is also a skill called Future Selection, where you scan probable futures and Psychokinetically manifest the future you want. I've practiced this a bit. I found it to be very fun and useful, but I also discovered some of the deeper lessons of Orlog the hard way. Even the gods are said to still be ruled by Fate, so naturally Fate kicked my ass a bit when my tampering got too bad. [lol]

But as in all metaphysical skills, these things vary by user. Correct practice is always necessary for learning and applying practical skills.
Evander wrote:This way, as I found, is by utilizing Astral Projection. Yes that is correct - precognition is nothing more really than a spontaneous Astral Projection forward in time.
The term "astral projection" has been highly abused. Classically, it refers to the separation of the soul from the body, which is a very specific phenomena and skill. What you are referring to is classically known as Mental Projection, where the mind separates from the body; and in that context, what you're saying has a bit of merit.

However, not all precognition experiences are full projection experiences or full vision experiences. More subtle shifts of awareness are, in my experience, far more common. Likewise, that traumatizing vision I mentioned before wasn't a projection "to the future," per se; rather, for lack of better words, the future came to me.

You have given a lot of effort to trying to figure this out, but I think you are focusing too much on precognition specifically and more than that, only the more violent expressions of precognition instead of objectively studying the whole of the phoenomena. You are perhaps missing the forest by focusing on the one big limb of a single tree, and that is why you decided that it's something that can't be learned and used in a practical sense.

~:Shin:~

ΛΟΓΙΝΟC.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ΛΟΓΙΝΟC. »

It must be said that it is sad that one of the most recognizable symbols of the occult contains more information in one pictogram than most of the literature combined. Such is the nature of occultation. If one wishes to pre-cognate with specificity, first and foremost a study of procession may incline one to begin down a more fruitful line of inquiry. Consider that solar time is nearly 4 minutes behind the actual complete revolution of the earth in sidereal time. To know the relationship from one point to the next in the procession gives one the pattern all cycles follow. Know them well, disregarding the names. Assimilate this pattern into your thought process. It is the filter through which only truth may pass. Thinking on any subject in the round will naturally bring automatic learning. One will find that answers seem to start preceding questions in day to day life. This can progress with due diligence to whatever level of dedication one aspires to commit. Only with a profound understanding of above and below, of the cycles past and present can the up swing of the pendulum be beheld prematurely. It is imprudent to articulate exactly this information as desire must be ones most operative motivation.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (49.73 KiB) Viewed 20896 times

Return to “Psychicism”