I Think i've got to a new state of consciousness?

Luna_Lapis

I Think i've got to a new state of consciousness?

Post by Luna_Lapis »

Results from meditation and soul gazing and new diet plan

Just lately, I have been experiencing what I can only describe as “altered” consciousness. I have been practicing a form of meditation whereby you look directly into the Sun during Sunrise or Sunset and then I use the video below to practice my breathing and meditate to.
I had a moment about 2 months ago, where I was meditating and I felt as if something was “popping” out of where the heart chakra would be, my centre or whatever you want to call it and I let it go.
Waves seemed to rush all over my body and I felt as if I was about to float off and I felt “electric”, I closed my eyes to ground myself and then I had a moment when I was choking, crying but laughing at the same time, like when something really sweet happens to you.

The feeling was like I was part of everything and everything was me, it was wonderful. I felt the joy and pain of all that was around me and I realized that we have two choices of emotions that we can express – fear and love.

It was at this moment that I felt tested in a way, I had one thought about how stupid the human race is and how we are killing one another over conflicts that are too old to matter anymore and the other was that now I felt like this, I “knew” that if everyone came to this realization, then they would not destroy what is part of themselves.

It was at this point that I chose to run with the latter idea and then I burst into tears.

It was like I had know this all my life, yet I was distracting myself with pointless crap all the time and not thinking about how my actions affect others.

I have felt more at peace with myself since having this experience and with everything else. I concluded that all we are is consciousness and everything else is subjective and that duality is an illusion, now I had this unified consciousness, I have lost the ability to fear, as it simply can’t overwhelm me if I embrace it.

I carried on with the meditations over the next couple of weeks and then I started to feel like something else was trying to contact me, like I just had to tune in to find it. What it was I am supposed to find, I don’t know.

When I close my eyes, it’s like a projector screen has turned on in mind and I can see clearly through my eyelids. I saw myself sitting on a sofa, staring straight back at myself! I had to look away as it was way to harsh to look at, it felt like electrical impulses were in my skull.

Also when I relax, anything that is on in the room, like music or the TV, seems to “tune out” and turn in to rhythmic static, like when you listen to a radio and the tuning goes out by itself. I don’t notice it happening, but when I do my thoughts are “Hang on! What’s that?” and it gradually fades back into whatever reality I have been experiencing for all my life.

Last night I saw a huge Gargoyle like creature flying on the spot in front of me when I closed my eyes, it just stared at me and I just relaxed and took it in, I seemed to be able to “control” it.

In my home, I have the sigil of Buer, Orias, Agares and Botis on the walls. I know that Buer is very powerful at delivering visions and Botis is good for keeping the peace at home, but I have not attempted to evoke the others.

I also feel like something is trying to pop out of me again, but I resist it and I don’t know why, fear I guess, but fear of what?

I guess whatever is going on, will come clear soon, I will keep it up and record it online.

I have never really tried getting into Astral Projection and whatnot, I am mostly a dreamy person, I study Jungian Analysis and I love recording my dreams on paper as it makes me dream much more vividly.

I guess that Astral Projection, dreams and visions are not too far removed from each other really.

Just like a radio station, I am tuned into different frequencies and I don’t rule out anything now, where I used to be quite sceptical over apparent visualisations of spirits outside of dreams.

My study into phenomenology has begun apparently.

The Cove
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I Think i've got to a new state of consciousness?

Post by The Cove »

I can relate - a wonderful and terrible thing - for me at least. Many years ago it was & now I have mostly shut down myself to a shard of what I can do. The reasons why are not important now - but I would suggest grounding the shit out of yourself - get to know the absolute at the core of being; and eventually, the paradox it contains.

The newness of it all can be distracting and rather cool, but make no mistake, the danger's that rise from it can fuck you up. Learn how to open and close the door of it - it is the first thing you should master above all else. My advice is based upon the damage done to myself - and to be taken in a universal manner - for every path a person for every person a way.

Luna_Lapis

Post by Luna_Lapis »

The Cove wrote:I can relate - a wonderful and terrible thing - for me at least. Many years ago it was & now I have mostly shut down myself to a shard of what I can do. The reasons why are not important now - but I would suggest grounding the shit out of yourself - get to know the absolute at the core of being; and eventually, the paradox it contains.

The newness of it all can be distracting and rather cool, but make no mistake, the danger's that rise from it can fuck you up. Learn how to open and close the door of it - it is the first thing you should master above all else. My advice is based upon the damage done to myself - and to be taken in a universal manner - for every path a person for every person a way.
However precarious this state may or may not be, I have only myself to depend on and only I can seek what it is that my spirit seeks.

I can't really explain completely, I don't understand it in my mind, but I understand it in my heart and it feels like it has been searching for me.

I don't fear it and I know when to step back and take a rest, I know that many can become so overwhelmed by this experience and that is the paradox, it can free you or destroy you, it's just how you channel it and use it that can produce the right or wrong results, I know I have total control over myself and know when to stop and ground myself. Although this feel other worldly, I know that my pursuit of knowledge needs to be able to effect in this world and seeing as I don't really know how to use my intuition surrounding the experience, I will hold back on trying to share it with everyone, as it is simply impossible to understand unless you experience it yourself.

Mostly I spend my time studying the human condition and philosophy, using phenomenology and hermeticism, which I find to be a good and crystallized resource for recording the data and then relating it to nature.

All of the variables will eventually show a common system, I must find the right balance.

I have started to notice more omens and it is definitely something that wants to talk to me and show me things, so why ignore it when it's just a part of me?

Maybe this could be some kind of "kundalini" experience, or maybe a higher chakra, most probably I have reached the higher mind and if I turned away now, it would probably be a bad idea as I have come so far in such a short period of time.

I know what my heart wants and I know how powerful the mind is, I have seen through the conditioning and I am joining a new stage of unity consciousness, instead of the duality of believe or not believe, I am now in the quest to know.

Which is exactly what I started this for in the first place.

The Cove
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by The Cove »

Well, ye sound on top of things - lol...
It is good to read the positive what-not behind your words.

As you continue, what is and what is not a part of you may become a problematic issue, or rather, a formulaic one
- given ones Will on the matter.
Of course, 'ones will on the matter' is part and parcel of the deal for good or ill.
Are ye willing to stop being you?

Also, not the paradox I was refering to - it was in reference to the singular plurality of the soul... and all that grand stuff.

Luna_Lapis

Post by Luna_Lapis »

The Cove wrote: Are ye willing to stop being you?
Now this is something of duality right there, seeing as I am part of everything and everything and everyone is relative to me, whereby the one became the many, then by will alone I have chosen individuality and identity anyway!

In a mind of unity consciousness, there simply can't be I, Me or You.

I know that this consensus of unity can be manipulated and may always mean the suppression of some differences in the favor of a few, but I have "seen" something, or rather had a preview of the feeling of the end of this manipulation of human nature, or rather the separation of humans from nature and it felt good.

To know that everything around me is just an illusion, means I have nothing real to worry about and we are not alone when we realize this and become united.

The Cove
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by The Cove »

I sent you a PM in regards to my possible response.

The Cove
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by The Cove »

Words deep in puddles on the street.
As one statement reaches so another
Shall contain.
I wish ye the full wisdom of your
Words, it is beyond my scope of
Need
Us fools are but puddle jumpers
In the end.

Commander Chaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Commander Chaos »

Sounds like you are starting to unlock yourself into having a truly open mind. Remember to ground yourself. It is important. When I unlocked I didn't even know what staying grounded meant.

Remember this. "You're only as good as the thoughts you keep once you unlock your mind." Also remember to keep your walls up when you are around alot of negativity.

ThePrometheanFire
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThePrometheanFire »

Luna_Lapis wrote:Results from meditation and soul gazing and new diet plan

Just lately, I have been experiencing what I can only describe as “altered” consciousness. I have been practicing a form of meditation whereby you look directly into the Sun during Sunrise or Sunset and then I use the video below to practice my breathing and meditate to.
I had a moment about 2 months ago, where I was meditating and I felt as if something was “popping” out of where the heart chakra would be, my centre or whatever you want to call it and I let it go.
Waves seemed to rush all over my body and I felt as if I was about to float off and I felt “electric”, I closed my eyes to ground myself and then I had a moment when I was choking, crying but laughing at the same time, like when something really sweet happens to you.

The feeling was like I was part of everything and everything was me, it was wonderful. I felt the joy and pain of all that was around me and I realized that we have two choices of emotions that we can express – fear and love.

It was at this moment that I felt tested in a way, I had one thought about how stupid the human race is and how we are killing one another over conflicts that are too old to matter anymore and the other was that now I felt like this, I “knew” that if everyone came to this realization, then they would not destroy what is part of themselves.

It was at this point that I chose to run with the latter idea and then I burst into tears.

It was like I had know this all my life, yet I was distracting myself with pointless crap all the time and not thinking about how my actions affect others.

I have felt more at peace with myself since having this experience and with everything else. I concluded that all we are is consciousness and everything else is subjective and that duality is an illusion, now I had this unified consciousness, I have lost the ability to fear, as it simply can’t overwhelm me if I embrace it.

I carried on with the meditations over the next couple of weeks and then I started to feel like something else was trying to contact me, like I just had to tune in to find it. What it was I am supposed to find, I don’t know.
This is obviously a clear case of sudden Kundalini Awakening! Although you should rather stick to more traditional methods of using this advanced Tantric meditation as uncontrolled manifestations and auric energies can substantiate if you are unable to channel this energy properly. A lot of these Youtube videos project different methods of working with consciousness but if you want a fruitful way of dealing with this hidden energy within yourself, it is advisable to work systematically and refer to traditional and result oriented methods. To begin with, I'd suggest you to read the books ''Kundalini Tantra'' by Swami Satyananda Saraswati which will help you to understand the nuances of Kundalini awakening and how to work with it. I see that you are also working with Goetic Magic as you mentioned Buer and some other Goetic demons. You can also work with Goetic meditation by working with the sigil of your favored demon and memorizing it by 'burning it on your retina' (a more descriptive method is written in Thomas Karlsson's 'Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic') . This is a very interesting way of working with Goetic Magic without having to acquire traditional apparatus described in the grimoires. These methods will probably be fruitful in your astral travels and you will get more tangible and controlled results.

Return to “Psychicism”