Astralogists please advise!

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astralogists please advise!

Post by cyberdemon »

The following is a message I've received from a friend on facebook. Note that we're not looking for a solution to the sleeping problem (although it would be nice) but rather I'm looking for more information, examples and explanations on occurrences like these.
It was when I was living with an old friend I "woke up" and I was like.. hovering outside my room and I saw these shadow people and they were pulling at me..? Idk how to describe it. It felt weird. Like they wanted my energy. Idk. But I got back to my body somehow. Ever since then ive had issues sleeping. I dont completely trust myself I guess.
I've never tried astral projection myself and my knowledge on this side of the occult is very limited. Any sort of input here is appreciated!
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Astralogists please advise!

Post by manonthepath »

I've dealt with these things on a number of occasions. 1,600mgs of Valerian root along with 450 mgs of skullcap taken about an hour before going to bed balances the energies and allows the body's natural auric defenses to keep these things at bay. One should always check with one's doctor before using any herbs to determine how they might interact with any meds and such. This does not constitute any medical advice and is not intended to be taken as such.

In addition, Dragon's Blood burned at intervals of a few hours for nine days should drive these entities away....... or not, if you are near a place that they are drawn to or stuck at. Dragon's blood has worked for me due to my personal paradigm and may not be helpful to everyone. If the place is one to which they are drawn or trapped, you could try spreading a mixture of salt sulphur and cinnamon in equal parts around the area. Followers of any path involving christian trappings or dogma should not try this as it might not have the intended effect.

Quite often these entities are drawn to us by our attitudes and activities, such as the exploration of a new spiritual/metaphysical venue. They tend to bother the uninitiated and the novice. To try to cultivate control over them is a mistake. I'll leave it at that. They are often found near energetic portals and such. Some are merely waiting for the portal to open to a frequency that will allow them to pass. This is not always the case though. Many are entities simply seeking to feed off our energy and to grow. Many are "young" energies developing a taste for a feeding frequency, such as a particular cocktail of emotional energy. since they usually bother novices, the energy they most often are given is fear and this can become the frequency they tune in to and feed on. If you are able to fill ourself with a love frequency, it might have a number of positive effects. these may be to drive the energies away completely if they have been weened on fear, or to tune them into love energy as a feeding source, which will have a different influence. Please bear in mind that I'm providing generalities based on very general information provided. The feedback I've provided is not intended as advice in any way. The information I have provided is based on research and personal experience and has worked for me and mine consistently.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Manonthepath, what is your opinion regarding these shadow entities lingering around the sites of events that have already passed? I once moved into a house where a violent suicide had recently occurred and there was a particularly creepy one hanging around. I mistook it for a human ghost since I was quite inexperienced in occult matters at the time, but after a few negative interactions realized it had likely never been human. Of course by that point it was feeding on me and was quite a bugger to get rid of even after I left the house. My husband also once encountered a bunch of them outside the Tuol Sleng prison in Cambodia (where a major genocide had occurred). Since then I've always wondered if they have a particular attraction to certain sites or locations in addition to people.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

manonthepath wrote:I've dealt with these things on a number of occasions. 1,600mgs of Valerian root along with 450 mgs of skullcap taken about an hour before going to bed balances the energies and allows the body's natural auric defenses to keep these things at bay. One should always check with one's doctor before using any herbs to determine how they might interact with any meds and such. This does not constitute any medical advice and is not intended to be taken as such.

In addition, Dragon's Blood burned at intervals of a few hours for nine days should drive these entities away....... or not, if you are near a place that they are drawn to or stuck at. Dragon's blood has worked for me due to my personal paradigm and may not be helpful to everyone. If the place is one to which they are drawn or trapped, you could try spreading a mixture of salt sulphur and cinnamon in equal parts around the area. Followers of any path involving christian trappings or dogma should not try this as it might not have the intended effect.
Ah, all-organic supplements.. She would like that.

As far as I know the entity has latched on in some form and follows her around.
manonthepath wrote:Quite often these entities are drawn to us by our attitudes and activities, such as the exploration of a new spiritual/metaphysical venue. They tend to bother the uninitiated and the novice. To try to cultivate control over them is a mistake. I'll leave it at that. They are often found near energetic portals and such. Some are merely waiting for the portal to open to a frequency that will allow them to pass. This is not always the case though. Many are entities simply seeking to feed off our energy and to grow. Many are "young" energies developing a taste for a feeding frequency, such as a particular cocktail of emotional energy. since they usually bother novices, the energy they most often are given is fear and this can become the frequency they tune in to and feed on. If you are able to fill ourself with a love frequency, it might have a number of positive effects. these may be to drive the energies away completely if they have been weened on fear, or to tune them into love energy as a feeding source, which will have a different influence. Please bear in mind that I'm providing generalities based on very general information provided. The feedback I've provided is not intended as advice in any way. The information I have provided is based on research and personal experience and has worked for me and mine consistently.
Her father is an ex-stoner and surprisingly, a Christian pastor. She herself believes in the occult side of the coin and she has performed successful invocation rituals before as well as been affected by other spells and such - but none of them link directly as to why she has a leech.

Anyway, thank you! I'll pass this information along to her. Alongside a basic cleansing ritual, I'm going to try to persuade her into taking the aura-replishment supplements.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

the_spiral wrote:Manonthepath, what is your opinion regarding these shadow entities lingering around the sites of events that have already passed? I once moved into a house where a violent suicide had recently occurred and there was a particularly creepy one hanging around. I mistook it for a human ghost since I was quite inexperienced in occult matters at the time, but after a few negative interactions realized it had likely never been human. Of course by that point it was feeding on me and was quite a bugger to get rid of even after I left the house. My husband also once encountered a bunch of them outside the Tuol Sleng prison in Cambodia (where a major genocide had occurred). Since then I've always wondered if they have a particular attraction to certain sites or locations in addition to people.
These psychic energy manifestations form out of resonant frequency oscillation. Some are intensely creepy, but often harmless astro-trash out there. I've never had trouble shaking them off. I'm really not very interesting to them. They can't get that rise out of me that they look for. Believe me there are much creepier entities out there than these things. I've posted a few times sharing my experience with these things. Overall I would have foregone meeting them, but we are where we are. [gz]

Return to “Psychicism”