Permanence and equality of the psychic: Schizophrenic trance

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Permanence and equality of the psychic: Schizophrenic trance

Post by michael4343 »

Hello everyone,
I am currently at the university and i have been practicing magick for more than 2 years now. In the past I had placed myself into a trance likened to schizophrenia; though my mental abilities seemed to have exceeded my casual mind, it was not a well founded way of living. After speaking to Druze people (i am druze by religion, these people being the religious teachers calling themselves the muwahideen) I decided to put an end to it. (If you wish to know how I did this please send a message, it was trance a basic thing, but i can give you the more in-depth look at it)

I will be returning to this state of being though, and as such I have placed the best precaution I could possibly think of, one which the physical realm holds no barriers to. I will thoroughly and obsessively structure all things in my life and adhere to strict punishment if I ever do not. I would like to talk about it on my passage through and I would like to discuss more about this with anyone who has any ideas about psychic bolstering(I would like to use this term as a reference to the idea of strengthening all mental activity). Also when i say psychic in the subject i refer to the incorporeal aspect of the mind and not activity or a person more resonant within the psychic plane.

Thanks

phsyjoh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Permanence and equality of the psychic: Schizophrenic tr

Post by phsyjoh »

Do you say you are helping people who has psyche problem like schizophenia or what is your point?

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Hi Michael, what I understand about the Druze is that they're an off-shoot of the Ismaili sect. However what I'm worried about is that they seem to be very secretive, and restrictive about when their members leave the sect. Have you considered about the social consequences of you leaving?

On the other hand, about introducing trance, was your trance state a permanent thing or temporary? Shamans are known to be able to enter trances. From a western psychology viewpoint, if you classify your sleeping states the brain is known to have multiple levels of frequency / alpha/beta/delta etc. Meditation and trances maybe able to bring you directly to the needed levels.

About your last paragraph, it sounds like you're talking about "psychic self-defense". You can find the book by Dione Fortune and read it. Franz Bardon also warned about travelling astrally too much in the mental or astral plane. Dione Fortune would have to travel astrally to fight with evil people who attacked her. According to Dione, you can only psychically attack someone when you know a particular weakness of the target, have in possession any object belonging to the target, or use demons and rituals to get more "gearing".

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

well im going to be taking new meds in a few weeks but i bielive they will disagree with me cant really have kids with these meds jees
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Psychicism”