Legal Highs & Contacting Spirits

battyboy12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Legal Highs & Contacting Spirits

Post by battyboy12 »

I have had a longtime interest in the occult- as well as more recently, altered states of consciousness to contact ancestors, spirit guides and such. I was just curious if anyone could suggest any {if any} good legal highs for this purpose. I considered Hawaiian Baby Rosewood seeds but I am now thinking I might want to try something else.

As they say, "Like attracts like. I'm only into this out of curiosity, wisdom and knowledge- not anything greedy or harmful. I just felt I should point this out. So if there are any good legal hallucinogens {for Michigan, USA} that could help me, let me know and what is a recommended ritual I should perform for this endeavor.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Legal Highs & Contacting Spirits

Post by magari »

Morning Glory

battyboy12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by battyboy12 »

Morning glory, okay thanks. Hawaiian Baby rosewood is a relative of that plant and I've heard good things about it though I also heard it is not as potent.

battyboy12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by battyboy12 »

Would Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds still be a good candidate for this type of usage?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

The plant Salvia Divinorum which was unfortunately criminalized in the US within the past few years. Use of this plant often results in contact with what seems to be very strange intelligence. People commonly report uncomfortable experience as well. It can be very shocking. I of course can't advocate using it where prohibited by law, but if you have the chance to use it legally, I would recommend it.

Sadly I haven't heard of many good "legal highs" since Salvia, but I'm interested if anyone has interesting recommendations.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I wouldn't recommend using drugs if you're interested in contacting spirits. Yes, they've been used for this purpose in the past, but within an extensive context of cultural conditional and psycho-spiritual training. Just eating a bunch of seeds or mushrooms or whatever might give you a good time, and if that's what you're after then that's your business, but it's not going to give you a reliable method of contacting spirits (let alone distinguishing genuine spiritual contact from plain hallucinations), especially if you have no previous experience with or training in the field.

If you're genuinely interested in spiritual contact, you'd be better off taking up a long term meditative practice and developing towards some method of mediumship/evocation/OBE/etc. I know it's a lot of hard work, but so is anything worth doing - you can't circumvent that by taking a bunch of drugs and tripping balls in your backyard.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

battyboy12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by battyboy12 »

Of course, and I agree. I would only use it as a aid, but not as a substitute, for spiritual contact in this way.

Return to “Psychicism”