Re: Ultimate Energy direction and chakra opening technique

Post by RockDemon »

Just posting to bookmark this thread.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

RoseRed wrote:Neko, you'll find that chronic illness is very common on occultic paths. Especially, on the more shamanic style paths. It's believed that spirit can operate more clearly/ closely/ insert adverb of choice, through the cracks.
Very true.

Shinichi; thanks for all the information! I'm a total noob when it comes to yoga and always thought it would not be anything for me as my movement is very restricted by the failings of my body. I do practice Tai Chi however which also has many styles. Silly me I did not think yoga had different styles but for the back-breaking looking ones. [lol]

I wholeheartedly agree with the risk of shortcuts. Every individual has his or her path, some shorter, some longer but cutting off that path is never a good idea. It's better taking it step by step. I also learned the hard way and have nerve-burn in my left hand by pushing through with energy work rather than doing it step by step. In the end the longer route is much more rewarding.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

In that case I suggest a really good teacher. Proper form is even more important.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

RoseRed wrote:In that case I suggest a really good teacher. Proper form is even more important.
*nods* wqhich is going to be an epic quest. Lots of pretenders over here that go for the quick cash grab. I'm more than willing to pay for such services but some of the so-called masters here have bestowed that title unto themselves to make a quick buck. Just looking at their aurus you can tell they are not what they claim to be.
I will 'know' when I have found the right person to teach me. [smile2]

Return to “Psychicism”