Any experiences with Telekinesis?

dronionrouter
Forum Member
Forum Member

Any experiences with Telekinesis?

Post by dronionrouter »

First off, I'm not going to debate anyone about the reality of telekinesis, I have my views and that's that.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone has had experience with this phenomenon, and if you guys can give any advice on the utilization of it.

Thanks again, here's a vid of Trebor Seven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_jpo13Vf7s

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Any experiences with Telekinesis?

Post by Kami »

dronionrouter wrote:First off, I'm not going to debate anyone about the reality of telekinesis, I have my views and that's that.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone has had experience with this phenomenon, and if you guys can give any advice on the utilization of it.

Thanks again, here's a vid of Trebor Seven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_jpo13Vf7s
Yes.

The last eclipse we had - I was experimenting with a psi-wheel under an air proof transparent glass bowl.

I did the tests that the skeptics on YouTube recommend doing - to make sure it isn't any other force interacting with the paper wheel.

I put two cups of hot water directly against the glass bowl - one hot cup on each side.

And nothing happened.

I tried jumping on the ground and that seemed to make it wiggle but not spin.

I turned on my fan and pointed it at the glass bowl and nothing happened.

So I felt that my environment was setup well.

Instead of watching the eclipse - I was so too busy trying to perform telekinesis.

I tried a lot of visualizations and none worked.

Then I tried something else,
And to my surprise - it worked.

Here is what I did:

I would stare past the wheel - looking at my room door,
While focusing on one of the pointy tips of the wheel.

And then in my stomach - I induce a tingling sensation of excitement while making myself feel like I am trying to move to the right and left - really fast.

And strangely...

The paper psi-wheel moved the way I was feeling.

I had to do this for a few minutes.

Then I tried staring directly at one of the pointy tips of the wheel and placed my hand out in front of me,
While visualizing little spheres of vibrating waves of energy emanating from the center of my palm - towards the pointy tip of the wheel I was staring at whilst feeling that energy as if it was similar to the force one feels when they place two magnets near each other with the same poles.

And that seemed to work for a hot second,
But then I lost touch with that connection.

It was pushed clockwise - by an inch.

Then I tried sensitizing my hands,
Until I could feel a force similar to magnetism.

Then I would increase the frequency of that feeling with my ability to feel something similar to adrenaline at "will" and it seemed to magnify the sensation.

I did this for a while.

Then I decided to try to use that feeling to push the pointy tip of the paper psi-wheel.

I placed my hand near the glass bowl and induced the feeling of adrenaline to create a magnetic force sensation emanating from my index and middle fingers - moving towards the pointy tip of the paper wheel.

And it worked.

It was pushed again - clockwise by another inch.

I hope this helps you somehow.

That was my exp. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I have never touched a psi wheel but I have tried "touching" people at a distance ( I'm the same room or right next to them). I have seen sleeping people start twitching where I was tickling or poking them. Surprisingly my "method" is similar to the above posters success, I have a way to feel it and it kind of feels like adrenaline

Edit: I said the adrenaline thing before I finished reading your post entirely haha. So I'm thinking its a good deal similar
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

I have numerous stories from childhood, but many of those revolve around family members.

A while back I was almost in a car wreck during a storm. The car in front of me slammed on their breaks because of the people in front of them, so I had to slam on my breaks too, but my lightweight car started sliding on the pavement towards the rear end of the car in front of me. Instinctively, I shouted "STOP!" with every bit of magical power I could muster in that instant. My car stopped so hard it threw me forward and I thought I'd hit the other car, until I looked up and saw it was still several feet away. The engine was also off, along with everything else in my car. I was worried until I turned the key and it started normally, then I tried to drive more carefully since that was a rather exhausting ordeal and I didn't think I could muster the strength to do it again.

Not too long ago, as the Summer heat was just starting to kick in, I was sleeping at a place that had no AC and it was a rather hot night. So, in what I thought was a rather passive thing at the time, I wished that it was cold while drifting to sleep. By morning, the cold front that had moved in was so intense the blankets that I had were barely enough. I almost got sick from that.

And just the other day, I was sitting at a spot in the local mall that has a big sunroof, waiting for a friend. The noon sun was rather unpleasant, but when I looked up I noticed that there were a few clouds in the sky. I politely asked the spirits to gather the clouds and cover me in shade, and a moment later the sun was behind the clouds. And stayed there for a good amount of time, making my wait far more pleasant.

The psi wheel is a useless toy, and it is the absolute worst possible thing to train with if you want to develop real power and skill. But a lot of people seem to have a strange attachment to it, so whatever. Enjoy yourselves. [tongue]

~:Shin:~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Shinichi wrote:I have numerous stories from childhood, but many of those revolve around family members.

A while back I was almost in a car wreck during a storm. The car in front of me slammed on their breaks because of the people in front of them, so I had to slam on my breaks too, but my lightweight car started sliding on the pavement towards the rear end of the car in front of me. Instinctively, I shouted "STOP!" with every bit of magical power I could muster in that instant. My car stopped so hard it threw me forward and I thought I'd hit the other car, until I looked up and saw it was still several feet away. The engine was also off, along with everything else in my car. I was worried until I turned the key and it started normally, then I tried to drive more carefully since that was a rather exhausting ordeal and I didn't think I could muster the strength to do it again.

Not too long ago, as the Summer heat was just starting to kick in, I was sleeping at a place that had no AC and it was a rather hot night. So, in what I thought was a rather passive thing at the time, I wished that it was cold while drifting to sleep. By morning, the cold front that had moved in was so intense the blankets that I had were barely enough. I almost got sick from that.

And just the other day, I was sitting at a spot in the local mall that has a big sunroof, waiting for a friend. The noon sun was rather unpleasant, but when I looked up I noticed that there were a few clouds in the sky. I politely asked the spirits to gather the clouds and cover me in shade, and a moment later the sun was behind the clouds. And stayed there for a good amount of time, making my wait far more pleasant.

The psi wheel is a useless toy, and it is the absolute worst possible thing to train with if you want to develop real power and skill. But a lot of people seem to have a strange attachment to it, so whatever. Enjoy yourselves. [tongue]

Awesome stuff man!
I have a few good example of powerful t.k.

But I can only remember these two instances,

When I was in high school - I was in my last class and it was a few minutes til' the bell rang.

I was searching the web on a computer in that classroom about auras and their meanings.

I was gonna print out the one I wanted,
But none of the printers had ink.

So I wiped my history and left the class room early,
My teacher mr. Hoffman was nice to let me do that.

The very next morning I went to school early so I can see if I can use the computers in mr. Hoffmans classroom ao that I can print out that aura chart.

The moment I walked in the printer by the classroom door - turned on by itself and started printing something.

And it was the aura chart I wanted.

Mr. Hoffman asked what it was printinhg,
And I told him,
Ah nothing just html and php basics.

He was trippin because none of the computers were on and no one was there but me and my teacher.

So he had that printer replaced.

Also when I was little and living with my aunt at her house,
I started getting into roller blading,
I had some on and I got excited and zoomed into the kitchen,
I couldn't stop myself and I was rolling str8 towards the garage door,
Right befor I got there - I slipped,
But... I felt something grab me and was holding me all the way down,
I didn't get hurt.

That was telekinesis.

LOL! I agree.

I agree because it is like you said messing around with a psi wheel won't strengthen the mental muscles.

But that's not why I practiced it,
I was just curious.

I don't waste my time with that anymore unless I want to fall asleep from straining my brain. XD
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

fraterai wrote:I have never touched a psi wheel but I have tried "touching" people at a distance ( I'm the same room or right next to them). I have seen sleeping people start twitching where I was tickling or poking them. Surprisingly my "method" is similar to the above posters success, I have a way to feel it and it kind of feels like adrenaline

Edit: I said the adrenaline thing before I finished reading your post entirely haha. So I'm thinking its a good deal similar
Welp, I can say that, while the Adrenaline thing that is generally felt is a good helper to access this, it is not necessary or needed. There are quite a few ways to preform similar feats of telekinesis, though each method has it's own limitations. For people feeling "pokes" and sensations of being "tickled"that is being sent is (most commonly) more of an interaction of a concentration of ionic energy introduced to the nerves in a persons body at a specific point leading them to being influenced by you doing so rather than a physical telekinetic touch.

The paper wheels are probably an influence of potential (kinetic) energy, or perhaps a variation of resonating vibrational energy.

What I usually do, which can cause an influence of things generally already moving to alter its pathway (useful in pool) or cause them to completely stop (veeeery useful for when the wind takes papers or such away from me) is actually manipulate the entropy/syntropy of things in an area around me, either omnidirectional (for a very short distance) or more finite in direction.

Ofcourse this doesn't explain or describe all the potential ways of preforming telekinesis, for instance Shinichi's example of the car would be more of an opposing force rather than a simple manipulation of energy, but to give ideas on what could potentially be happening. And due to me mostly working with energy I am giving examples that can be described using energy and my own experiences. Remember, these are potential explanations and there can be alot more explanations out there that can be more accurate.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Welp, I can say that, while the Adrenaline thing that is generally felt is a good helper to access this, it is not necessary or needed. There are quite a few ways to preform similar feats of telekinesis, though each method has it's own limitations. For people feeling "pokes" and sensations of being "tickled"that is being sent is (most commonly) more of an interaction of a concentration of ionic energy introduced to the nerves in a persons body at a specific point leading them to being influenced by you doing so rather than a physical telekinetic touch.
maybe, could be entirely mental

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

fraterai wrote:
maybe, could be entirely mental
Mentality is a huge aspect of it, otherwise any time you had an adrenaline burst or a stray sneeze or hiccup you'd end up doing some weird things in your area of influence.
Adrenaline is a good precursor for doing alot of things as it activates alot of your etheric points/centers, filling your body with energy via bio-chemical reactions. It's also why people say that strong emotions (rage, hate, love, fear, etc) can greatly help you to do things. It allows for heightened focus of your mind towards certain tasks and access to the etheric centers that allow you to exert influence in a myriad of ways.
Once you are aware of what you are doing and what the process is that allows you to do so, you can begin to enter the state in which you can exert the influence using your etheric centers/system without needing to use adrenaline and strong emotional states to do so. Adrenaline is good to start becoming aware of the processes, but it can be detrimental to your body in the long run, plus it isn't a good long term crutch to be dependent upon.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Not going to debate either...

Dionne Fortune said that:
"Spirit can not affect matter, it never has".

I tend to agree with her.
Obviously Spirit can affect the Vehicle it resides in.

There are however, exceptions to a lot of rules.

And who knows what evolution has in store for us.

We have no way of knowing that the future will resemble the past,
It always has, so we think it always will. It is a matter of convention
for us, and is unavoidable.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I mean, don't get me wrong. Spirit can affect the formation of matter,
AND experience. But once matter has completed the final phase
of cosmic anabolism, Spirit can not act directly upon it. If you think
it can than you might as well throw out the entire TOL Model.

This is why the lower triad in Yetzirah is said to be the domain
of Magickal influence.

So, go figure. You can manipulate a past period where matter
is in a more tenuous form, creating a ripple effect up to the
present, but not directly after the fact.

Peace

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

Spida wrote:
Not going to debate either...

Dionne Fortune said that:
"Spirit can not affect matter, it never has".

I tend to agree with her.
Obviously Spirit can affect the Vehicle it resides in.

There are however, exceptions to a lot of rules.

And who knows what evolution has in store for us.

We have no way of knowing that the future will resemble the past,
It always has, so we think it always will. It is a matter of convention
for us, and is unavoidable.
I am in agreement with this. It would be like a fish in the ocean trying to touch a bird in the air. Totally different worlds/dimensions. I am opened to telekenisis being real because how cool would that be? But I cannot do it, I have never seen it done and even the stories presented here were not clear cut telekenisis experiences.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Retinoid wrote:
I am in agreement with this. It would be like a fish in the ocean trying to touch a bird in the air. Totally different worlds/dimensions. I am opened to telekenisis being real because how cool would that be? But I cannot do it, I have never seen it done and even the stories presented here were not clear cut telekenisis experiences.
I obviously can't do it either. I still try it on occasion.
The last time I tried moving some ashes on a tray.

Anyways, the only thing i've accomplished thus far
with this is a feeling of wasted energy.

Regards

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

You guys are making it way too complicated, but most people do. Sigh.

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4868.0.html

Read this. Practice it. Then practice with bigger things, and you'll be able to do more as you exercise your metaphysical muscles more. But train your mind to be as disciplined as possible and your heart as quiet as still waters. Not only does it help the Power develop and move, it's vital to controlling it. It sounds fun to have Power, but when light bulbs explode every time you get angry it's not very fun at all.

And yes, practice with bigger things after the flame, not smaller. It sounds counter intuitive, but it's easier to push a door closed or call the winds than control a tiny paper wheel balanced on a toothpick. It's hard to explain why without a long post full of complicated words, but that's how it works.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

its funny, not that I am knocking your post Shinichi, far from it, it was written in a clear way from experience. Its that people do not like to accept the basic explanation of cultivating your "mind and heart" (but how do i do this!!! they say), but they are willing to "agree" fully with some (albeit well thought out) entirely theoretical "explanation" of how all of this works. It is, simply, interesting :P

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

fraterai wrote:its funny, not that I am knocking your post Shinichi, far from it, it was written in a clear way from experience. Its that people do not like to accept the basic explanation of cultivating your "mind and heart" (but how do i do this!!! they say), but they are willing to "agree" fully with some (albeit well thought out) entirely theoretical "explanation" of how all of this works. It is, simply, interesting :P
'Tis the nature of mortal minds. Mental masturbation and confirmation bias feel good. [wink]

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

Shinichi wrote:You guys are making it way too complicated, but most people do. Sigh.

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4868.0.html

Read this. Practice it. Then practice with bigger things, and you'll be able to do more as you exercise your metaphysical muscles more. But train your mind to be as disciplined as possible and your heart as quiet as still waters. Not only does it help the Power develop and move, it's vital to controlling it. It sounds fun to have Power, but when light bulbs explode every time you get angry it's not very fun at all.

And yes, practice with bigger things after the flame, not smaller. It sounds counter intuitive, but it's easier to push a door closed or call the winds than control a tiny paper wheel balanced on a toothpick. It's hard to explain why without a long post full of complicated words, but that's how it works.

So you are saying you can move things with your mind? Like there is no doubt it was you using telekinesis (for example not something like the rain cloud story you typed above).

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

fraterai wrote:its funny, not that I am knocking your post Shinichi, far from it, it was written in a clear way from experience. Its that people do not like to accept the basic explanation of cultivating your "mind and heart" (but how do i do this!!! they say), but they are willing to "agree" fully with some (albeit well thought out) entirely theoretical "explanation" of how all of this works. It is, simply, interesting :P
I read all the posts on this thread and I do not think anyone is not accepting anything. They (like I) are being honest and saying they have no experience either with this power or having witnessed it other than on TV shows. I think most people who are into the occult do develop some interest in telekinesis but there is either no or very little success with it other than fakers, illusionists or liars.

Even with all the successes and/or experiences with the occult, telekinesis is a validation that cannot be described. To see something manifest right in front of you like that where there is no doubt. Even with a surety in your mind and soul that there is more than just the physical, to see that validation provides even your doubting mind something to not doubt. While I never did telekinesis myself, I have had a spirit move something once and it was very cool :)

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Retinoid wrote:So you are saying you can move things with your mind? Like there is no doubt it was you using telekinesis (for example not something like the rain cloud story you typed above).
It is so much more than "moving things." I already described some of my experience in my first post for this thread, and those are some lesser things.
Retinoid wrote:Even with all the successes and/or experiences with the occult, telekinesis is a validation that cannot be described. To see something manifest right in front of you like that where there is no doubt. Even with a surety in your mind and soul that there is more than just the physical, to see that validation provides even your doubting mind something to not doubt. While I never did telekinesis myself, I have had a spirit move something once and it was very cool :)
Demonstrations will not settle a doubting mind. A mind that has been programmed to disbelieve in metaphysical power will find a way to continue disbelieving even if you are shown some truly incredible demonstrations. This is why almost no one with real power demonstrates it openly, though it used to be a bit more common to do so.

I have given demonstrations and talked to others who have as well. Kobok, the writer of the article I linked earlier, once gave a "knock-your-socks-off" demonstration (which, for him, would be rather impressive indeed) to a friend who came back the next day with a list of reasons why it didn't really happen. I've known other people to just completely forget their experience, like some trauma victim who unconsciously decides to repress a memory that shakes their worldview too much. Because what they saw shook them that much. I have watched people walk past strange things as if they were invisible, just because it was a strange thing - too "other" to be accepted by "rational" minds, thus unconsciously filtered out.

We used to live in a world of fairies, giants, dragons and magic. We still do, but mankind has chosen to ignore the monsters their ancestors feared. People feel safer if they think the monsters and what they can do are all make believe. They aren't, but as they tend to say, "ignorance is bliss."

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

Shinichi wrote:
Demonstrations will not settle a doubting mind. A mind that has been programmed to disbelieve in metaphysical power will find a way to continue disbelieving even if you are shown some truly incredible demonstrations. This is why almost no one with real power demonstrates it openly, though it used to be a bit more common to do so.
In my experience the demonstrations I have seen have helped me. I think it helps people to have demonstrations when they are already practitioners, but for the general populace it may not do much. I will definitely practice the link that was posted just because I do not deny that it is possible. But I also do not believe it is since, once again, I have never seen it happen or have not done it. People post a lot of things on the internet so they can feel special.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Belief is ultimately irrelevant. Something either is, or it isn't. Either works, or it doesn't. Belief is for those who prefer the comfort of illusions.

Rather than believing or not believing, adopt a neutral mindset. Quiet your mind and still your heart. Detach yourself from bias, of either kind, and simply experiment. Thus is the way of the wise man - research, experimentation, and personal growth therefrom.

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

Shinichi wrote:Belief is ultimately irrelevant. Something either is, or it isn't. Either works, or it doesn't. Belief is for those who prefer the comfort of illusions.

Rather than believing or not believing, adopt a neutral mindset. Quiet your mind and still your heart. Detach yourself from bias, of either kind, and simply experiment. Thus is the way of the wise man - research, experimentation, and personal growth therefrom.

Totally agree!

Return to “Psychicism”