Telekinesis Methods

NinjaRoot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Telekinesis Methods

Post by NinjaRoot »

So i would like to share with you all my understanding about TK and fast ways and exercices to obtain results ,garanteed...

Things You should have in mind for Telekinesis

# Believe 100% what your doing, do not doubt it. {This is the HARDEST step! best way to overtake this is obtaining results and creating habits as written below.}

# Create a habit to practice TK. {This is very important to liberate your mind from society blocks, cause creating a habit you are creating a belief, and if every day you think , "oh im late for my TK lesson", like if it was a soccer practice or any other hobby,this way it is as if you created a SIGIL but in a form of a hobby, so when you get home to your TK lessons your mind will be open to what you are doing cause your subconscious already knows what he is there to do automatically , THIS WILL HELP A LOT REMOVING DOUBTS.}

# Feel the Energy and memorize that feeling. 1-{ATENTION! for what ive learned you don't really need to feel energy , my opinion is that the objective is always the same but the methods are all different, what i mean is that feeling the energy is just another method to achieve your will,my beliefs are that any human is capable of doing this and much more only with the power of his will,but for that you would need extreme mind control over yourself, thats why methods exist :D feeling the energy is just a way to make your mind believe, just like rituals or complex spells, all ritual or spell steps, are to put your mind even more into believing and eventually obtain what you want to do... im not saying i do not believe in energy or that it doesnt exist because i DO BELIEVE, i just think that considering ALL as depending on energy lets you became restrain to the limitations of the possibilitys of energy, and doenst let you evolve wisely, as i said the power shouldn't come from energy but from your own will...
Memorize Energy is very important, cause once you feel it you would never forget it, and every time that you want to use it try to replicate the exact feeling you have when feeling energy }
2- {For noobies who dont know what energy feels like, well you feel it a lot during your life , you just never knew it was energy,
easy Exercice: drop your arms down with your hand palms faced to the oposite direction of your body, then close your eyes and take a deep breath, you will feel your hands become a little bit more heavy, then the little tickles or vibrations or what ever you want to call them that you feel in your hands thats energy, thats the basic feeling of energy, later on you can practice to flow it through your body, and feel it inside your body, but as i said TK for me is all about belief and will and practice.}

# Clear your mind and Focus with your mind your intention/(what does the object must do) and with your eyes your object/person as well {For some people focusing can be really hard, the only solutions i have for that are: training yourself to increase focus with focus exercices, and also focusing on object every time you try TK or, choose small objects cause it is easier to interact with and you will not need to stay focused for long to obtain results if it is a small object , try to choose a object that with the smallest movement it would move, so you can get quicker results and trick your mind into it.
Clearing your mind can be pretty hard as well, because people meta-think too much, the only thing i can tell you about this is, EVERYBODY HAS DOUBTS IN THE BEGGINING JUST LIKE YOU, and you know what? they will go away if you keep pushing on this, take my example, every time i have a new occult experience, my mind liberates even more, when i get home to practice, the difference of potencial is amazing! so if you keep practicing you will forget doubts, i know it is very hard in the beggining but trust me, if you dont give up and believe even more, your power will not give up from you as well.}

# Don't Push it just Flow with It never force the energy to come out or force your hands to feel something by doing to much force on your hands cause it will not work and you will only get frustrated and give up. {First of all you need to relax, and for that i advise you to try some meditation, gnosis, so you can learn how to relax and clear your mind of questions, an alternative to meditation is breath exercices also relax you a lot, or listening or singing mantras or binaural beats.}

# Never Question yourself if it was you or if it was not! this will only bring you more doubts, and again , you will get frustrated and give up on your beliefs {THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! do not care about if it was you , or if it was the wind or anything else, if you dont care your mind will start fabricating results, this is what i said TRICKING YOUR MIND! with meta-programming, tricking your mind into believing that was you that did it, actually helps you to really do it! because your mind will start believing that it is real, and eventually you will achieve results. this method is very used in self-hypnosis, the hypnotist says to it self several times that he is in a trance state, and he really gets into into, thats meta-programming.}

Practical exercices - Begginers
# Starting with a PsyWheel- The PsyWheel is the most used "object" for TK practice, because is super light, at the minimum touch it moves, the only thing you have to do is focusing your intention into rotating the paper piramid to the side you choose, you can use your hand around it to mentalize yourself and making your intention stronger
# Opening Third-Eye Chakra / Meditation Exercice - This exercice have been tested to be the most efficient and faster way to open your third eye, also helps a lot to relax before you do your TK practices.
# Push and Pull - After you test out the PsyWheel and achieved results, i would start trying pushing and pulling, theres no great science in this two, you only need to focus your intention into pushing or pulling the object, and remember dont bother question if it was you, just keep do it until you feel that you really made it.
# Understanding Telekinesis - Before you begin i advise you to watch this video form MarkMauvais where he shows you that is REAL! and talk to you the easy way to achieve your will.

Thank you All for reading! Hope it is useful and well explained for you! May consciousness be with you :D
"Belief is a tool, impossibility is a possibility"

NinjaRoot

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Telekinesis Methods

Post by Horny Goat »

What an excellent post. Thank you.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Please remember, though, only post one topic in one folder, multiples in different folders is viewed as spamming and treated accordingly.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

NinjaRoot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NinjaRoot »

Nahemah wrote:Please remember, though, only post one topic in one folder, multiples in different folders is viewed as spamming and treated accordingly.
Sorry nobody was seeing so i decided to post more , sorry xD , Thanks to everyone who found this post useful :D

NinjaRoot

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Sigh. There's so much I could say to this, but I'll focus on a few basic points.

You can believe that the sun won't rise tomorrow until you turn purple, but it's still going to rise. Belief is absolutely irrelevant to real metaphysical practice, because at the end of the day something either is or it isn't. It either works or it doesn't. No amount of belief will ever change this basic Truth. Ignoring this basic Truth is neither practical or mystical, it just makes someone part of a delusional school of thought.

Always question whether it was you or something else. If you have no verification and cannot ever verify your skills, you're not a psychic and you're not practicing metaphysics correctly. You're just actively developing delusional perceptions.

The "psi wheel" is the absolute worst thing you can use to practice Psychokinesis. If you cannot at the very least exert absolute control during the candle exercise, control the winds or move a small box across a table, you're not using Psychokinesis at all. I say this as someone who has done all of that and more, and been direct witness to things even most occultists don't believe in anymore (because disbelief is as irrelevant as belief in real metaphysics).

Also, psycho-emotional development is extremely important before and during the development of skills like this. Not just the basic focus required to exercise the skill, but real discipline. The kind of real discipline that spiritual masters and magick adepts spend a lifetime perfecting; they do that work for a reason, you know. There really are few things worse than foolish children who develop power because they think it's cool, and then have no way of controlling it. Having real power is usually neither cool or fun, and it requires constant internal discipline. Otherwise, you're going to end up doing a lot of things you didn't mean to. Even just getting mad at someone can result in accidentally hurting them if you're not properly trained.

~:Shin:~

NinjaRoot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NinjaRoot »

Shinichi wrote:Sigh. There's so much I could say to this, but I'll focus on a few basic points.

You can believe that the sun won't rise tomorrow until you turn purple, but it's still going to rise. Belief is absolutely irrelevant to real metaphysical practice, because at the end of the day something either is or it isn't. It either works or it doesn't. No amount of belief will ever change this basic Truth. Ignoring this basic Truth is neither practical or mystical, it just makes someone part of a delusional school of thought.
If you dont believe you wont give your full intention to it.
Always question whether it was you or something else. If you have no verification and cannot ever verify your skills, you're not a psychic and you're not practicing metaphysics correctly. You're just actively developing delusional perceptions.

yes but not during it, when you get really far from the object and understand that theres no scientific explanation to it there you understand it was you , but during is best not to ask so doubts wont come.
The "psi wheel" is the absolute worst thing you can use to practice Psychokinesis. If you cannot at the very least exert absolute control during the candle exercise, control the winds or move a small box across a table, you're not using Psychokinesis at all. I say this as someone who has done all of that and more, and been direct witness to things even most occultists don't believe in anymore (because disbelief is as irrelevant as belief in real metaphysics).
im sorry to desagree but it is the fastest way to get results, cause is extremely easy.
Also, psycho-emotional development is extremely important before and during the development of skills like this. Not just the basic focus required to exercise the skill, but real discipline. The kind of real discipline that spiritual masters and magick adepts spend a lifetime perfecting; they do that work for a reason, you know. There really are few things worse than foolish children who develop power because they think it's cool, and then have no way of controlling it. Having real power is usually neither cool or fun, and it requires constant internal discipline. Otherwise, you're going to end up doing a lot of things you didn't mean to. Even just getting mad at someone can result in accidentally hurting them if you're not properly trained.
yes the thing is there are easier methods to achieve it, you can bypass a few things if you know how to programm your mind to it.
im a Computer Programmer, and i can have a complete different perception in things, i can decifer the easier way to reach the subconsciousness, by programming and understanding your mind the right way...Habits as i reffered above for example can discipline your mind perfectly i garantee you that...

NinjaRoot

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

NinjaRoot wrote:If you dont believe you wont give your full intention to it.
You're confusing the mental faculties of volition and concentration for belief, which typically has more to do with emotional investment than any practical faculties.
NinjaRoot wrote: yes but not during it, when you get really far from the object and understand that theres no scientific explanation to it there you understand it was you , but during is best not to ask so doubts wont come.
When I am exercising a skill I know well whether or not I am doing anything, because there is a precise process involved. Particularly with skills like this. When I throw a punch I know exactly what I'm doing during the event, and when I affect something from a distance I know exactly what I am doing during the event. It's called Awareness.

There is always a scientific explanation and scientific process to everything. The Science Community at large may be generally atheistic and materialistic, but the Scientific Method itself can easily be applied to any metaphysics. Because metaphysics in its proper context is and always has been a science, not a religion.
NinjaRoot wrote: im sorry to desagree but it is the fastest way to get results, cause is extremely easy.
It actually requires less energy and focus to push a door closed, compared to the energy and focus required to exert proper control over a device so small and unstable as the psi wheel. This is counter intuitive to most, but that's how it works. The smaller the thing is you're trying to affect, the more difficult it is to control it.

Coupled with the fact that the psi wheel moves by itself so easily, from the slightest of wind currents and even basic body heat if you stand too close, it's an absolutely terrible training device.
NinjaRoot wrote: yes the thing is there are easier methods to achieve it, you can bypass a few things if you know how to programm your mind to it.
im a Computer Programmer, and i can have a complete different perception in things, i can decifer the easier way to reach the subconsciousness, by programming and understanding your mind the right way...Habits as i reffered above for example can discipline your mind perfectly i garantee you that...
There are limits to that kind of process, but I guess you won't understand that wall until you come to it.

~:Shin:~

NinjaRoot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NinjaRoot »

This is for begginers, its a method that helps you believe cause you cheat your mind , into believing is you, thats waht im saying this is only so you become aware that all this is true, obviously after that you can start discovering all this, this is only to prove that is actually real , this is a really fast way to make yourself believe thats what im saying...

NinjaRoot

NinjaRoot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NinjaRoot »

im just presenting my own personal method thats all, with me it work perfectly, so it can work in who ever wants to try it pretty easy too..

NinjaRoot

Return to “Psychicism”