Biokinesis

Thaumaturgic Theorist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Biokinesis

Post by Thaumaturgic Theorist »

Anyone have thoughts or experiences with this? I've been looking into it (and revisiting psionics in general) and wonder if it might be worth experimenting with. Some other sources claim that any serious effects may take years to invoke, which makes sense, but do folks here think it's possible at all, or have any tips for manifesting biokinetic results?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Biokinesis

Post by Kami »

Thaumaturgic Theorist wrote:Anyone have thoughts or experiences with this? I've been looking into it (and revisiting psionics in general) and wonder if it might be worth experimenting with. Some other sources claim that any serious effects may take years to invoke, which makes sense, but do folks here think it's possible at all, or have any tips for manifesting biokinetic results?
Yes, it is very possible.

If I can create or flex an imaginary energy throughout my body that causes my body to respond in a physiological way, I'm sure I can control other things in my body.

But like you already guessed it may take years to develop or years to figure out the easy routes.

The trick is being able to shift a pain to abother part of your body or into someone else's through a hand shake.

That's how healers do what they do.

They don't just magically make pain or diseases go away, they shift it into their bodies and then shift it into someone who deserves it.

Most of the time they shift pain and disease into animals.

Biokinesis is their niche!

It's mostly all about: "Emotion (&) Feeling/Belief" - Assisted by thought. ~

Healers in Beijing China in medicineless hospitals utilize this.

They know about the field that rupert sheldrake talks about: "Morphic Resonance", but in their perception they call it God.

This field is an energy-motion/e-motional memory of the structure of previous creatures and objects.

Think of it like this:

Magnetism + Iron Shavings.

The magnet produces an emotional field that shapes physical matter known as iron.

Same concept but on the microcosmic level, the d.n.a. level.

We only have two major emotions: Fear and Love.

Fear would equal a cold blue negative energy,
While love would be a warm red positive energy.

Some psychics have even mentioned that they could see the color of the magnetic poles of a magnet.

They said that the negative side of the magnet is blue and cold while the positive side of the magnet is red and warm.

So in our body we have the ability to manipulate our d.n.a. through both of those energies; negative and positive gravity/e-motion.

For example:

I know I have mentioned this plenty of times before but it is a working method that helps many areas in some magicks.

Close your eyes and imagine that there is a finger pointing at the back of your neck and is one centimeter away from touching your neck.

Maintain that visual image until you feel the ticklish or (w/e sensation it is for you) on the back of your neck.

Once you can feel that sensation on the back of your neck, try invoking it without visual aid - without visualizing the finger.

Once you can do that, invoke it once more and then have it travel down your spine and then back up your spine and then try to project it throughout your entire body including your head.

After you master that - you're pretty much set!

That ability you now quickly developed instead of years will be the: "Proof of Concept", that will aid you in manipualting your body through emotion assisted by thought. ~

Now that you understand your potential you may begin testing: "Healing".

You will learn on your own how to shift pain!

Whenever you get hurt physically... Try shifting it a couple inches up from where it is located.

Then sooner or later you'll be able to shift it further and further up.

You can even shift your emotions into your stomach and then they disappear.

For example, whenever I get s*xually excited I shift that energy into my solar plexus until it's all gone and it doesn't take very long either, but... It works!

Here's another way to heal your self:

When you have a fresh new cut, e.t.c. - try focusing on the pain gradually disappearing.

Keep practicing that until you can quickly make the pain go away.

Then you'll notice that your cut heals faster.

The reason why this works is because when your brain is too busy experiencing pain - it isn't working at full capacity to heal your cut.

So if you help take the edge off, your brain works at full capacity in healing your cut.

Also it is not necessary but... It really REALLY helps if you get into biology and neurology!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

RockShan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockShan »

Yes! I am a Bioknetic (Natural One due to some things), I haven't practiced much for that past few months though, but I am gonna at it again. Changes do takes months to years to do, but each time you accomplish one, get more experience, knowledge etc. The time needed will be shorter, or if you get a better method. I personally invented my own several methods that I posted on other websites. I could post them here as well if anyone wishes me to.

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

I don't know anything about biokinezis.
Anyone can give me some insight into the subject, and what are the benefits.
RockShan: I would like you to post them here, if you are still interested.
Thank you.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

There have been many words that have been created to try to describe kinesis. One such set is "macro-psychokinesis", the causing of a direct change, and "micro-psychokinesis", the causing of an indirect change. Another, more unbounded set, attempts to categorize kinetics by the target upon which kinesis is being formed. This set includes terms such as "biokinesis", for performing kinesis upon living organisms, and "pyrokinesis", for performing kinesis upon fire. However, each of these sets of classifications is completely unnecessary.

The choice of target for kinesis has no effect on how it is actually kineted.
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4868.0.html

Emphasis mine.

~:Shin:~

Return to “Psychicism”