Talking to spirits through unorthodox methods?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Talking to spirits through unorthodox methods?

Post by Kami »

What if we could talk to a spirit through television white noise?

Not because of the white noise but because it is noise that represents the electromagnetic radiation that permeats this entire universe.

And somewhere in that sea of radiation is a spirit we wish to communicate with.

So I'm wondering if I form a sigil in my mothers name using copper wire and then use it as an antenna for the t.v. - it would somehow tune into the noise that shes generating as an invisible luminous or vortex, probably a vortex that looks like an orb.

I would use an old tube television that we don't use anymore.

I want to buy a bunch of tiny neodymium magnets that are (1) centimeter in length.

And conductive glue.

Then I would use this application I made *that I gave many names to - but I prefer to call it: "Star Constellation Forger"*, and form her entire name via that app and then place all the magnets onto the television's screen via the conductive glue and then connect them with a black marker in the same format of the constellation formation that represents her full name.

So the t.v. has two sigils that represent her name in two forms:

Antenna sigil + constellation sigil.

Then I want to place the box that has her lock of hair in it in front of the t.v. and then call on her mentally while visualizing her.

Could this work?

Or do y'all have any methods for summoning a deceased family member that doesn't take years of practice?

The idea I'm aiming for here is to tune into her energy.

So that when she does come - I will be able to hear her whisper through the white noise.

The point of the magnets are to act as a sort of star constellation that are attracting the electrons being fired from the electron cannon in the tube television.

Forming her name in a star constellation format.

And the entenna is to *with the right configuration...* tune into her consciousness.

What do y'all think?

Too new agey? Or...

I wanna try this soon.

Gonna need to save up money to buy conductive glue plus many small neodymium magnets as well as an old fashioned antenna that I can replace with a custom shape.

If it works people will see an orb ufo appear over my house.

Or if she doesn't have enough energy we'll have to use a night vision camera to see her infrared luminosity.

I'm sure there are working methods of summoning deceased relatives, so please share them. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Talking to spirits through unorthodox methods?

Post by CCoburn »

I use a TV display as part of my Rituals.

The different colored "Screens" that I use correspond to table elements
in Liber 777.

For example, the colored screen that I use that corresponds to the God aspect
of the Sun is Rose Pink.

Every different color that you use is actually a light frequency, a waveform that is
decoded by the visual mechanism to produce the actual color that you see. It works
in a similar way that over the air microwave signals are decoded by a hardware receiver
to produce images on a TV screen.

Everything in reality is just different manifestation of Vibration, Frequency, and Energy.

There are four Fundamental Forces of Nature: EM Radiation, Strong and Weak Nuclear
Force and Gravity, however, Gravity is tenuous and obscure. More so than the others
anyways.

Light waves are frequencies in the trillions of cycles per second range(Terahertz).

Audio frequencies are percussive waves generated by vibration that propagate at the
speed of sound, obviously. These are in the Hertz range, or cycles per second.

If the word of God(Logos) was an audio frequency, in the Hertz range, and it said:
"Let there be light". And the frequency was increased into the Terahertz range. Then
guess what? light.

Although there is a difference between propagation of sound waves as opposed to
light waves, so i'm not actually sure how the transition works. Unless Logos was
a radio wave in the lower part of the em spectrum which would render it inaudible to
the human ear, but could be decoded in some way to hear it. Of course Humans didn't
exist at this time, just saying.

So what the fuck, I woke up from a nap and felt like typing something.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Talking to spirits through unorthodox methods?

Post by Kami »

Spida wrote:
I use a TV display as part of my Rituals.

The different colored "Screens" that I use correspond to table elements
in Liber 777.

For example, the colored screen that I use that corresponds to the God aspect
of the Sun is Rose Pink.

Every different color that you use is actually a light frequency, a waveform that is
decoded by the visual mechanism to produce the actual color that you see. It works
in a similar way that over the air microwave signals are decoded by a hardware receiver
to produce images on a TV screen.

Everything in reality is just different manifestation of Vibration, Frequency, and Energy.

There are four Fundamental Forces of Nature: EM Radiation, Strong and Weak Nuclear
Force and Gravity, however, Gravity is tenuous and obscure. More so than the others
anyways.

Light waves are frequencies in the trillions of cycles per second range(Terahertz).

Audio frequencies are percussive waves generated by vibration that propagate at the
speed of sound, obviously. These are in the Hertz range, or cycles per second.

If the word of God(Logos) was an audio frequency, in the Hertz range, and it said:
"Let there be light". And the frequency was increased into the Terahertz range. Then
guess what? light.

Although there is a difference between propagation of sound waves as opposed to
light waves, so i'm not actually sure how the transition works. Unless Logos was
a radio wave in the lower part of the em spectrum which would render it inaudible to
the human ear, but could be decoded in some way to hear it. Of course Humans didn't
exist at this time, just saying.

So what the fuck, I woke up from a nap and felt like typing something.

Cheers
Wow, that was well said!

You just reminded me of something important - regarding manifestation through energy vibration and flow:
"They are trying to turn science into a religion.
You can do anything you want.
It may take you a lifetime to achieve it, but nature has been most kind."
- Tom Bearden
In other words: Sure - there are rules in order for a specific type of application to work, but there are no rules that dictate what's allowed to exist through science.

Our only limitation is the level of our cleverness (&) knowledge.

For example: Without imagination - how would we ever have been able to accomplish what we have as a human race today?

Knowledge comes after Imagination, and sure - imagination may not allow us to instantly come up with a solution, but eventually it will lead us there, and then that's what we call knowledge; the findings we have come by through accidents via imagination.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Return to “Psychicism”