astral/dream spiritual group

phsyjoh
Forum Member
Forum Member

astral/dream spiritual group

Post by phsyjoh »

Is there anyone that has an idea on astral spiritual group or do you know any type of ritual to be innitiated into that kind of spiritual cacus whereby someone is connected to spiritual group through sleep or dreams they work as normal human during the day but they meet in the nigt and they posses great spiritual power?

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: astral/dream spiritual group

Post by Firice »

It may be possible, I've been witness to something like that.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

phsyjoh wrote:Is there anyone that has an idea on astral spiritual group or do you know any type of ritual to be innitiated into that kind of spiritual cacus whereby someone is connected to spiritual group through sleep or dreams they work as normal human during the day but they meet in the nigt and they posses great spiritual power?
The medieval witch trials furnish us with accounts of witches going to the Sabbat within the astral realms.In more modern times some groups such as Cultus Sabbati used this technique and claimed success in their workings.

There are of course drawbacks to linking yourself with others psychically just as there is on the material plane.But yes,as Firice says,it may be possible.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I don't have experience on this, but I would think, although theoretically should be possible and doable, it should be pretty hard thing to achieve and couldn't and shouldn't be done with a "random" somebody. I imagine one would need very strong deep intimate (spiritually) connection with another (or few others) person, and even then due to the nature of the matter there would be distortions, all sides wouldn't be "seeing" exactly same thing at the same time, I imagine..

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Physjoh would you mind telling us your experiences with these astral groups or what made you inquire about them ?

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Since I'm short of time I'll omit the details. I might know the identity of the entities or persons who communicated to me in that way. It started with me calling out to God in a state of absolute desperation and a lot of agony in prayers. I "received" visions while while in relaxed states first of a powerful golden star inside a triangle, then of a little boy with eyes that only give out golden power (after watching the photo of a little girl who was looking at the camera with her eyes and the photo was selected by a person with whom I was deeply connected), 2 visions of an unknown person keeping a library or a track record book list with one of the books having the golden crescent sign, 1 vision of a black hooded person or deity with golden insignia showing me "you are barred" with his finger. The impression I got in the last vision was that this black hooded deity had "permanent authority" - completely different from the temporary authority of earth's presidents and event medieval tyrants such as Xenghis Khan etc. I also got the impression that the entity was part of "royal agency" or something "truly regal and kingly" - as earth's kings and queens can have flaws too. One of my buddies checked out and he said the arch-angel Michael was trying to contact me. The visions I received and the words I wanted to speak out (but not from my own intellect), made perfect sense in accordance to the situation I was in.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I don't know about "great spiritual power," but I was, for a time, part of a group where the head teachers would frequently pull students into astral projection while sleeping and conduct lectures in this state, or show us various sections of the spiritual realms.

It was kind of cool at the time, and I look back fondly on some of those experiences - if nothing else, it took any doubt out of my mind regarding the existence of other planes of existence, and some of the places they took us were pretty spectacular.

On the flip side, very little of the content of the lectures remains within my conscious memory, and given the many and varied character flaws these teachers later demonstrated, I occasionally worry about what might have ended up in my subconscious memory.

There was also the time they barged into one of my dreams during a particular emotionally intense moment, which I didn't entirely appreciate :/

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're intent on pursuing this kind of thing, be very, very certain about who you let yourself develop that kind of intense energetic bond to. I came out the situation relatively unscathed, but others weren't so lucky.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Return to “Psychicism”