What are Psi Balls Used For?

VF777
Forum Member
Forum Member

What are Psi Balls Used For?

Post by VF777 »

Greetings.

I have experience with using Psi balls, but only balls of energy that was sent to a certain entity to an accord we made. But what else are Psi balls become useful for? I'd love articles or any essays if you could link to any. Thanks!

Note: Any essays, articles or PDF's concerning this practice is fine too. ;D
~ May you be blessed by the supreme truth and love of the universe ~

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What are Psi Balls Used For?

Post by fraterai »

Psi balls as I understand them are simply the psionic term for controlled energy and can be programmed with nearly endless possibilities
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Within the overall paradigm of Psionics (and a few other paradigms), the so-called Psi Ball is an exercise in creating Constructs: a specific quantity of energy given Purpose and (or) Form, with the Purpose generally being more important than the Form. Psions would consider what most Magicians call Spells to be Constructs, for example, yet most Magicians will not shape their spells into a ball or anything else. Constructs can be Formless, and can also be combined in what some call Construct Dynamics. Other paradigms use the ball exercise to, quite simply, learn how to Shape ones own energy - with a sphere being one of the easiest and simplest shapes.

Constructs can be as simple as a ball in your hand, but if you only leave it at that, it's a pretty useless skill. On the other end of the spectrum you can construct entire realms that you can explore in a Lucid Dream like way (read this, and Magical Imagination by Nick Ferrell), or create complex, intelligent and sentient beings (read this) to operate as servants, friends, or allies. More atheistic practitioners even conjecture that the gods themselves are all naught but constructs. But that is a topic far beyond Shaping your energy into a basic sphere.

~:Shin:~

Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caduceus »

Psi balls are also used in the training of energy. You can test how potent the energy from your hands is, as well as preform actions in combination with visualizations as a sort of exercise in hopes of strengthening your energy.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I have used *this* as a template for moving a psi ball , with music... [wink]

Return to “Psychicism”