My experiences with telepathy

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

My experiences with telepathy

Post by Firice »

I started experiencing visions and lucid dreams ever since I seriously started practicing Bardon's Hermetics level 1/2. However, I have been practicing meditation on and off for at least 7 years (loosely) and have always been interested in parapsychology. My father was able to make a skeleton walk, and I heard that he practiced ESP just for fun. I'm still not sure whether parental lineages can influence our abilities to get abilities such as clairaudience, precognition, telepathy. Here, I'm going to list chronologically the events I've experienced in my life in the last 7 months and keep my experiences open for the reader to learn from:

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My experiences with telepathy

Post by Firice »

I should describe the situation at first. After finding myself unemployed temporarily and feeling burnt for revenge, I desperately wanted to learn everything possible with regards to communication. Since I was being subjected to verbal abuse and manipulation, I wanted to learn how to tackle these things. I had to see my family members go through tough times, because of me, in consequence of what other people put me through for telling the truth. I didn't stop there. Since the situation I was in, within the larger context, had only one rule "winner takes all and there is nothing called decency or fairness", I also wanted to learn how to talk when the person you're talking to is completely unfair. I studied NLP, politeness strategies and found little use. Then I got even more hungry for results and wanted to know what the enemy was thinking and stop the enemy even before he or she spoke up. This took me to studying everything I could about hypnosis and mind-reading. The 18th and 19th century books on hypnosis and mind-reading could only talk about the "visible hand stunts" and the writers actually thought the stunts were necessary to hypnotise someone. I also wanted to get back at my enemies with utmost passion. Then I studied Dione Fortune's Psychic attack. Meanwhile, after a few months, I calmed down and started Pranayama and took on the Bardon route. I knew it was heavy-weight compared to other easy systems, but I sought hard, craved suffering and wanted to show how I could digest suffering, I wanted to touch burning coal and smash them into pieces, I wanted to do whatever it took to transform myself. I wanted to fight giants and if Willpower could subdue giants, mine surely would. This feeling of extreme hunger for results, and a deep conviction in my sense of purpose, stayed within me in the beginning stage mixed with rage. This was when I saw the first vision:

1. a little girl standing outside a room with an open door but the door only shows a totally dark inside. It was a still 2 dimensional photograph. It "fell" into my area of observation consisting only of darkness as I was meditating with my eyes closed. Scientifically speaking, this required utilizing my neurons and nerves responsible for visualizing things and imagining things. Was it from my unconscious, the collective unconscious, or someone specific? I felt it was Dion Fortune's childhood photo but this also coincided with meeting a friend who claimed to have been kept in a dark room for the rest of the childhood.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

From my experience, darkness stands for something unseen, something can't even be imagined. Whatever is hiding in it can reveal it self only if you dare to step inside of it. Sort of, more or less. I'm not saying you should, but I would probably try to step inside of it.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Firice wrote:I started experiencing visions and lucid dreams ever since I seriously started practicing Bardon's Hermetics level 1/2. However, I have been practicing meditation on and off for at least 7 years (loosely) and have always been interested in parapsychology. My father was able to make a skeleton walk, and I heard that he practiced ESP just for fun. I'm still not sure whether parental lineages can influence our abilities to get abilities such as clairaudience, precognition, telepathy. Here, I'm going to list chronologically the events I've experienced in my life in the last 7 months and keep my experiences open for the reader to learn from:
How?
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Psychicism”