Help me communicate with the entity?

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help me communicate with the entity?

Post by Firice »

Hi, I've been practicing meditation and self-improvement for the last 8 months and I've started seeing meaningful visions and hearing meaningful words since the middle of my practice. I do Void meditation and I've heard the following words in my mind. It means that I've felt like speaking out those words, which means that the parts of my brain responsible for giving out commands to speak received directions. However, I had no way of knowing the meaning of the words. I found the words that have been implanted in my mind to be usually mono or di-syllabic and usually in Arabic. I'd hear these words in deep meditation, in void, sometimes accompanying metaphorical or visions of the near future. Once my mom came to knock on the door and I was in a relaxed meditative state when I saw a metaphorical vision that perfectly explained the situation. One of the words I've received is " Akhlaq ". Interestingly, I was not meditating rather completely awake and doing something not suitable for my habits.....anyone has similar experiences like mine?

Cerber

Re: Help me communicate with the entity?

Post by Cerber »

Well if there is specific entity you are trying to communicate, you could do some work. Any creative work about, around, towards it, improves "connections" and "receptions", it's bridging two realms closer, at least for me. I start drawing pictures of my visions, symbols, or making sygils, seals related to it, in that way I sort of allow this or that, force, entity to manifest in to this reality-realm, partially, in some way. But I never had any "conversation" with anybody sitting here. I kind of realised if I want to have a chat, I have to get of my ass and go to them (which is difficult for me, I'm not natural at it), where we can communicate easily. It's like trying to communicate with somebody standing on the other side of a large lake, even if the other person screaming his lungs out you still can't hear much, and you are only left with jumping up and down and waving your arms like mad to try and send a message. At least that's how it seems to me, more or less.

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help me communicate with the entity?

Post by Firice »

Sfanks !

Return to “Psychicism”