Simple Intuition Experiment

battyboy12
Forum Member
Forum Member

Simple Intuition Experiment

Post by battyboy12 »

Getting in touch with my intuition has been hard for me. However, upon reading some good books on the topic, I was a able to get simple yes or no responses. A yes for me feels like my head is open, my energy feels expanded and I feel lighter. A no feels like my head is closed and my energy feels contracted. It's an odd feeling either way and it is hard to explain.

I am trying to stimulate and increase my intuition's accuracy. I was wondering if this exercise I made up could help.

I did a this experiment this morning. I took fifteen blank paper note cards and with a pencil, lightly drew small dots on a number {on about half} of them then shuffled them thoroughly. I closed my eyes and then used my intuition to discern which ones had dots and which ones had no dots. If my intuition was correct, I counted it as a "hit". If I was incorrect, I did not.

Then, I did the same experiment by just random guessing. Then I did it again using my intuition, and finally, I just guessed again. Here were my scores:

Session 1 {Intuition}: 12 correct out of 15

Session 2 {guessing}: 8 correct out of 15

Session 3 {intuition}: 12 correct out of 15

Session 4 {guessing}: 9 correct out of 15

Should I continue this experiment? What tweaks can be made to it? Do my scores indicate anything? My intuition seemed to score higher than random guessing but not overly so.

Return to “Psychicism”