Shamen

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shamen

Post by Nahemah »

Thank you Shaamansu,you know my 'take' on Religion.You explained that well,for me.I do not believe morality or ethics is necessarily led by Religious principles or dogma,it can be,but you can be Spiritual and not religious also.We are as we do.

Sometimes it can feel like bondage to me.I get tired and frustrated at times,because I am still human,as we all are.

I don't always feel like being 'the Astral social worker,on call'and I'd like to walk away,but I never do.Remember those 7 day a week ,24 hour a day cases,lol: sometimes it's not easy,actually a lot of the time it's not easy.A vocation and a call to arms ,as it is at times.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Shaam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shamen

Post by Shaam »

I don't always feel like being 'the Astral social worker,on call'and I'd like to walk away,but I never do.Remember those 7 day a week ,24 hour a day cases,lol: sometimes it's not easy,actually a lot of the time it's not easy.A vocation and a call to arms ,as it is at times.
I hear ya loud and clear. You do wish you could chuck it just for awhile sometimes, but like you say...ya never do. You are always 'on call'
Life is an Adventure, there's something new around every corner.

kiren
Admin
Admin

Shamen

Post by kiren »

Of course theres no advertising. that isn't how we roll here @ OF.
Thanks again to the both of you for keeping the post count up today :P

A niche is fine as long as it doesn't become a rut.
And religious and spiritual are just words. they mean what ever meanings you attach to them.
a person has the right to be described with whatever adjectives they wish.

Shaam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shamen

Post by Shaam »

We were having fun chattin' back and forth...lol.
Life is an Adventure, there's something new around every corner.

Return to “Shamanism”