Mensturation Blood and Magick

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: 1911

And any man who equally gives into such prostitutions of their own mind is a mind and life not worth getting another shot of oxygenated life fluids.

"Gelobt Sei was hart macht"

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: SophiandtheApple

I too have used menstrual blood in magick. However, I did not utilize it to bind someone but rather for other personal reasons. Semen and other such sexual fluids I found enhance/empower certain magickal objects rather well. And last for quite a long time in my experience.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: banishinglies
Ok if a woman put her blood in my coffee I'd punch her face.
/\/\thats still the funniest thing I've read on here!!! ROFLMAO! Post of the year award: Dannerz!
Wow! Would you then put her blood in your coffee?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: banishinglies
I too have used menstrual blood in magick.
Make sure you don't do that with Dannerz!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: SophiandtheApple

[QUOTE=banishinglies;326132]Make sure you don't do that with Dannerz![/QUOTE]

lol oooook. This is quite an interesting post. Indeed. How does it deal with the OP's original topic? Or is it relating to some joke on the forums I haven't been following?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Enidzpayne

Putting menstral blood or regular blood for that matter into food and beverages of others to win their love is ancient. It isn't psychological because the victim is never supposed to know that it has occured.

I had a high priestess reccommend that you put blood in cookie dough once and then serve it to the man in question. I didn't do it..but the idea is that blood, especially menstral blood carries a life essence and when ingested by the other a spiritual link is formed. It really isn't a laughing matter, it is also unsanitary.

To counter-act this spell or any spell begin in the waxing moon and do a mirror spell to send the intended energy back to it's source and then in waning moon do a banishing to wash their essence from you spirit. It is all in believing...if you believe you are cursed, you are. If you believe you have been cleansed and set free, you have. These reversals may need to repeated more than once.

picaro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by picaro »

The blood alone does nothing. You need to charge with intent. The part most people ignore is the organic component in this: pheromones. A woman's sex pheromones will also add to any binding. Also, you only need a a little bit like a drop. That's eaier to sneak than roofies.

Niponic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Mensturation Blood and Magick

Post by Niponic »

sorry to dig up old post, but just a point of curiosity. In brasil there are a few rituals of candomble where a woman washes her fanny on a basin with water only and keeps water to brew the coffee she is going to serve to the man she wants, along with three pubic hairs which she is going to burn and grind into dust to mix in it.
It must be done on a certain moon as well.

Another one is where she puts some of her own pee on his drink so he becomes sexually potent.

Man also uses a few drops of his pee to rub on ladies knickers so they become sexually attracted.

It sounds very dirty

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Niponic wrote: It sounds very dirty
Smells like pheromones [geek] [grin]

Niponic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Niponic »

hahaa wake up and smell the feromones...:D It can be advantageous actually. If the effects are immediate, you make love in the morning. which means no more turning out the lights [yay]

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

In Book I, Chapter XXIV ("What things are lunary or under the power of the Moon") of his Three Books of Occult Philosophy, the wise Agrippa says "menstruous blood, of which are made wonderful strange things by magicians...[is lunary]"
Incipit Chaos!

reptilian
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by reptilian »

I was just reading something about this today and I was laughing at the idea that I could have accidentally put a spell on my fiance. XD Obviously, it doesn't really work that way, but it would be funny.

frankyBoy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frankyBoy »

i know exactly what you are talking about, i have seen these kind of practices before in north Africa, ad it is very effective at binding the man and ensnaring his will, i have two successfully tried remedies for this that i took from an old healer in Morocco, I'll trade you for them if you like, PM me and we can talk more

Nagagagagaga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nagagagagaga »

Putting a drop of menses in a lovers hot drink or brekkie is a hoodoo trick I am familiar with.

Semen in the muffins is a variation a man can pull for similar effect.

Three other similar tricks:

Take a very hot bath. Pat dry with a towel, but leave skin slightly moist. Dust yourself in flour. Using a damp cloth wipe off and collect the flour. Grind up body (esp. pubic) hairs and mix with spittle, reproductive fluids and previously collected flour. Beginning the process on the new moon preferably. The admixture is an ingredient in a dish served to your lover on the waxing moon.

Take eggs for a breakfast omellet and throw them on the small of your back. Let em run down, and off your butt. Catch em in a pan. Fry em up with a bit of your own spittle, urine or reproductive fluids. Serve to your lover.

Make meatballs. Flour them. Rub each one on your underarm and groin before baking. Serve to those you want to want you.

Going down on a bloody woman will definitely imprint you!
akimbomoss wrote:
Niponic wrote: It sounds very dirty
Smells like pheromones [geek] [grin]

[grin]
Pheromones indeed!
<FORM ACTION="../cgi-bin/mycgi.pl">
What to do?<P>

<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="S">Reset<BR>
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="M">HAIL ERIS<BR>
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="L">NOTHING<P>

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="submit">
</FORM>