Mensturation Blood and Magick

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: PsychoNox

ok this is kinda weird judging that I'm a guy and asking about this, but ive heard legends all around the world of an old Santeria Technique where a woman places drops of her Menstrual blood in a man's coffee and thus binds the man to her.

My question is this, if such an act was done what can be done to counter such an act of aggression. I do know that this borders spell begging of sorts but Im rather curious about possible solutions to this problem since there have been many cases in my country of provincial girls performing this act to control men.

Thank you and very peaceful days to you all

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Violets

How can these women use menstrual blood to control men? Is this not merely psychological? However though my husband willingly drank my blood once during a sacred rite for lovers.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dannerz
My question is this, if such an act was done what can be done to counter such an act of aggression.
Ok if a woman put blood in my coffee I'd punch her face. That'd undo the binds nicely. But no-body really does that kind of stuff. Santeria?

Control-based acts of aggression are best counter-acted by desecration. Ae : Torture, slow destruction of the foe, destruction of the foes' property and family thereafter, and also send repeated damages to their soul after they are dead, if the soul is at-all yet alive. If the ghost is dead, bring it back to life, kill it again, bring it back to life, kill it again, etc. Repeat for as long as one can.

Life is a parasite. It's most parastic facalties are most sacred to it, ex : Its larva, reproductive passages, mouth for feeding, eyes for spotting food, etc.

They can only control someone by repeated torture. Nagging, threats, etc. The most aggressive parasites constantly repeat and preach all forms of control. They assault thier own children and constantly extrovert toxic excrata. Their skin is thick, and they are resistant to magick. Direct destruction, direct force, is their weakness.

Nobody will ever put blood or piss or shit or whatever else into PsychoNox's coffee, though.

But all said up until now is un-necissary. Just don't drink coffee, and you'll be completely, absolutely safe forever.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Scarlett_156

Er... right. Frankly I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about here. Maybe some self-defense (banishing, shielding) wouldn't hurt.

(When I saw the title of this thread I thought, "Cool, people ask me about this all the time!" but then I was slightly disappointed to see that the question was merely a superstitious one. Oh well...) xoxo

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sorry for disappointing you Scarlet, its just that this is a common occurrence here in the Philippines and i get a lot of questions with regard to aiding it..

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Do people just leave their coffee sitting out where anyone can come along and put stuff in it there? I mean, does Starbuck's have to post signs in its windows saying "menstruating females must be accompanied by at least one chaperone"?

Anyway, what's wrong with the suggestion I made? I thought it was reasonable.

It just seems strange that a guy would have a real concern about women putting their menses in his coffee. I guess I would add further: Don't let anybody you don't know well into your house when you're having coffee; don't leave your thermos unattended while at work; brew your coffee yourself and DON'T buy coffee from the local gas station.

To me, an "act of aggression" is breaking into someone's house, regardless of whether you are going to put menses in his coffee or not. If you just leave your food and drink sitting out in the open for extended periods of time, however, ANYTHING could get in it.

Therefore: It seems that a slight modification of habits would make it well-nigh impossible for these aggressive women to violate your coffee.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

your suggestions Scarlet were not only appreciated but noted as possible responses to such a scenario. thanks you very much. Its actually an old wives tale in this country that women, preferably those who wish to control their husbands would utilize.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

its just that this is a common occurrence here in the Philippines
I don't believe that, because I don't think Philippines sucks that much crap, but I dunno anything about the Philippines.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

uhh dannerz it is apparent that you do not know anything about this country. Because although this country is predominantly Christian, Paganism and Shamanistic beliefs that predated the arrival of catholicism in the country are still practiced in the rural areas.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well, anyone who's stupid enough to get married in the first place deserves whatever he ends up with, I suppose. :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: nechesh

I think maybe Dannerz has gotten into some of the "brown acid". :rolleyes:
Anyway PsychoNox, you are right that he knows nothing about the Philippines. You do forget to mention, though, that there is also a substantial Islamic current to the south in Moroland. All the so-called major religions in this and the Indonesian region are still very influenced by indigenous animistic belief systems though. I was not aware, however, that there was much Santeria practiced there.
I am not aware of this method that you speak of that you call a "Santeria Technique". Santeria is a religion from Cuba (mostly) though and a magickal technique such as this would not be a part of that established practice. It might be part of the folk magick of people who practice Santeria, but it is not a part of the religion itself AFAIK.
That being said, menstral blood is indeed very powerful stuff and can be used magickally in many ways, depending on the practitioner.
It won't get me to stop drinking coffee though. :D Anyway, my goddess Cafeina is a stronger deity. ;) :D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Just because I know nothng about the Philopeans does not mean that I okno nothning about the philipenes.9

! nechesh!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: banishinglies
Ok if a woman put blood in my coffee I'd punch her face.
Wow! Would you then put her blood in your coffee?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dracophoenix

As a woman I do use menstral blood in majik. The reason menstral blood can be used to bind or enpower somebody is because the woman is using her own life force to create the connection beween her and the man or her own energy to empower somebody. Sex majik is the same way even if there isn't any exchange of semen and female vaginal excretions. Because the energy is transfered. How many of us have paticipated in blood rituals using regular blood? I know I use blood majik alot. Menstral blood I use differently than I use regular blood. Yes the ritual you discribed does work PsychoNox. Never did the ritual myself but have met a few people who have had the ritual preformed on them because I feel that such a thing robs a man of his free will unless the man agrees to take part in such a ritual.. It was a b- to break the bindings too.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: 1911

I guess getting your "blood wings" isn't a big thing in your neck of the woods, one drop in coffee- how about a bloody face after going down willingly on a woman during menses, what effect/affect does that have?

I'd guess that the only "magick" that occurs is solely in the mind (or not) of the individual that puts their own interpretations and understandings into that experience real or perceived, magicians are either masters or slaves of their own mentalities for without first truly understanding the internal, one cannot affect the external.

I got a whole bag of nickel and dime philosophies.:angel:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: hitman777

1911, when I was younger I went down a "bleeding woman", mainly because I was dumb, not for magic purposes. It had no effect other than to give me some blisters which I subsequently burned out of my mouth with mini cigars.
I've used blood in magic, but never mestrual, although theoretically, I can see why this would be an efficacious practice. However, I wouldn't want to create any unintended links between whatever my goal at hand may and the woman from whom I'd procure the menstrual blood.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

1911;319511 wrote:I guess getting your "blood wings" isn't a big thing in your neck of the woods, one drop in coffee- how about a bloody face after going down willingly on a woman during menses, what effect/affect does that have?

I'd guess that the only "magick" that occurs is solely in the mind (or not) of the individual that puts their own interpretations and understandings into that experience real or perceived, magicians are either masters or slaves of their own mentalities for without first truly understanding the internal, one cannot affect the external.

I got a whole bag of nickel and dime philosophies.:angel:
Blood majik of any kind majikly speaking is quite potent. Menstal blood can be used for many things majikly including binding somebody to you. It can be used to strengthen a conection. It can be used for many thinghs. I use it for more "femine" based majiks. I use it bleed away imuririties and sickness when I'm ill. I use it for many things.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: koolbear05

I heard even licking a girl's bloody privates can bind someone too. But yeah in my opinion menstrual blood is very powerful b surprised how many women use that method. Ever wonder why some men seem so whipped. Just Kidding.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Right: The gangster/biker "red wings" famed in song and story, lol.

If you don't know what "white wings" are--don't ask. :D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: tiger_shark

It seems to be a convenient source of blood for spell working seeing how it requires no bodily harm to the magician in harvesting it. :p Lucky (although I guess I can go without blood leaking out of my penis)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

any other suggestions in here on how to counter such a bind?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: 1911

Take the bloody rag of the female that you feel has bound you and make a tea of it, sit on your porch and talk sports while sipping it (clots are a plus!) sweeten to taste.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

You could use your own blood on a piece of paper write your own birth information (this is day time and place of birth) take at least one of your hairs and at least one of your nails and wrap it in the paper fold it up and burn it focus on being free of any and all binds. THen bury the ashes, THis is the easiest way to break such a thing or to protect yourself from such things.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: nechesh

Just say no?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Vassilisa

Any woman who wastes her much cramped over blood on some man who isn't interested is an idiot.

Return to “Shamanism”