Help needed

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: naomi

Hello everyone. I'm looking for an experienced shaman (here or if anyobody knows of one) who would help in remote depossession / entity removal work from a person who has been under severe attack by dark spirits for a number of years now. The shaman would have to do the work for free, out of humaneness as the person under attack is presently in no position to pay for services.

Thank you all...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Naomi Chan

Sure. who what when and where?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Dracophoenix

I can help too. Who and where? How deep is the person possessed? What happened to make the person possessed? What is possessing the person? When do you wish for us all to work together to help this person out? The more information you can give us the easier we have in developing a plan that will be quick and effective.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Luke Saint

[QUOTE=naomi;261528]Hello everyone. I'm looking for an experienced shaman (here or if anyobody knows of one) who would help in remote depossession / entity removal work from a person who has been under severe attack by dark spirits for a number of years now. The shaman would have to do the work for free, out of humaneness as the person under attack is presently in no position to pay for services.

Thank you all...[/QUOTE]

Such is my specialty!! I will help if I know the affliction. Speak and be healed.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Thank you.

The person in question is a 30 year old male from europe, GMT +1hr. He has been low level possessed since early childhood, openly possessed (under attack) since the beginning of 2005. The guy is under attack by a group of occultists from his town, for reasons unexplained - as are his mother and father.

Mother has spontaneously aborted three children in a row, has given birth to both the person in question and his brother almost three months prematurely and suffered a psychotic brakedown in the beginning of ninetees, is now a paranoid schizophreniac.

None of the family members have been into mysticism / occultism in any way in their present lives, the person in question included. The reason for the attacks is simply unknown, but several other people from his town have also been attacked in similar fashion.

In the last two years this guys aura and etheric body have been penetrated by *hundreds* of spider and squid like demonic thought forms which are purposefully sent to attack him almost on a daily basis.

All main chakras are heavily attached to, both arms and legs, most of the torso and specially the head of a layer of his etheric body has been almost completely eaten away and supplanted by the mass of entwined critters' bodies. It's unbelievable...

The guy is still functioning more or less normally but the entities have great control over his mind and willpower, some etheric implants have also been inserted to exert further control.

He already has one shaman / etheric healer working on him remotely two times a week but this healers hands are definitely full and he needs assistance of others to keep the situation under control.

Also, some of the possessing entities are quite advanced astral copies of the attacking mages and have some kind of astral illusion capability that makes them and most of the rest of the critters (except for the weakest ones) very hard to locate and remove.

The best way to work on him would be over the chatt. The person is available 24hrs a day on MSN messenger - it is up to the healers to choose the most fitting time...

The person is under heavy daily attack - is falling apart - and will probably end up in a mental health asylum or something in half a year if he doesn't get help with this shit asap.

Once again I thank you all for your kindness folks.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

What do you know of the town's history other than both towns folks being attacked as well. Have the parents and the town folk that are being attacked had attacks for as long as your friend can remember or is it a recent event? Are the other townsfolk affect related to your friend in anyway he is aware of? It might be something like a cursed bloodline or trying to curse the town itself. If it's something like a family/town curse the family/town history will be useful and could explain the reason for the curse as well. Curses tend to be negativity that's built up however in rare cases they are much more than simply the need for a good cleansing and purification.

Or it could be that people opened up a gateway or vortex (or that either or both have been active in the town for a while and that their opening up was the result of non human intervention long before you friend, family and towns folk came into the equation). It could be nexus points or ley lines too. I lived in areas where such things were the case when I was a kid. In the case of gateways, nexus points, vortexes, leylines and things of that nature it would affect a specific area of the town. Like when I was a kid there was a vortex in my apartment that was there when we moved and it affected the neighbours, and the area I was in for serveral blocks.

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but it'll help narrow down what it's not to come up with a plan to fight what it is.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Get some buffalo sage ( I can send if needed) wear constantly...should work fine over the course of time. The only problems with this is the entities have ways of convincing their host to drop treatment or invite them back.

Another good technique is playing mantra full blast (good ones though, with the right deities.

You can download some from Emusic they offer 20 songs free with initial accounts, you can cancel before that:

http://www.emusic.com/album/Monks-of-Pa ... 37034.html

Get these:

Gonkar (Six Armed White Mahakala Mantra)
Chod (Invocation and Offering)

If you post a pic or his name it can be a little easier, you know, things are pretty knee deep over in the UK...I could probably spend a lot of time over there on a spree.... hmmm, might try that for fun....

Try these people too, once you get a nice info packet together:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/m ... 07&mpage=1

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

I agree name, picture, where in the UK would be helpful even if it's just a first name.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Yes, that's a lotta questions... but it's a complicated matter. Let's see...

The town where my friend lives is at least several thousand years old. The hole old part of the town has been built right on top of a much older large Roman settlement, there are excavation sites all through this modern day town, which serve as a kind of a tourist attraction part time.

There's an old Roman sacrificial site almost in his neighbourhood, about 50 meters from the building where he lives. The sacrifices were sometimes even human in nature and the whole deal had apparently lasted for three centuries or so.

Later on in history the town has been besieged and eventually broken into and ransacked by one of the crusader armies. The old part of town had been once again leveled, this time by the means of aerial bombardament in WW2, with great human and material loss.

A reiki healer from a nearby village tells me that she cannot even come near to the Old Town because of how extremly bad energy she can feel there, she avoids getting near at all cost. She has also been openly attacked by the same people who are attacking my friend. These all come from a few very old families from villages around his town, which have presumably been into this bussiness for centuries.

His parents have had attacks for as long as my friend can remember (late seventees / early eightees).

The etheric healer who is working on him says that he *can* feel some kind of a curse at work localized on my friend's person.

Other people he has seen praying to god for salvation in the local cathedral he goes to mass to, with obvious symptoms of heavy possession he recognizes as being similar to his own. Two he met over a local message board - these were both of advanced spirituality (one a shaman / mysticist, the other profoundly relligious - a devout, pious christian). None of these others, outside his family are related to him. Both persons from the local message board have been eventually protected by their oversouls from further attacks.

The oversoul of my friend has stated that it has decided to intentionally refrain from protecting him in order for my friend to learn and grow from this experience. It has also stated that "healers will eventually help / save him".

My friend also has soul fragments from early childhood and again from teenage years, which the entities use to further strengthen control over him.

I'll pm required personal info and a photo to the shamans who have agreed to help, any other who are capable of offering assistance in the future are welcome. As are any other questions that might help clarify the situation, of course...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

[QUOTE=naomi;262184]Yes, that's a lotta questions... but it's a complicated matter. Let's see...

The town where my friend lives is at least several thousand years old. The hole old part of the town has been built right on top of a much older large Roman settlement, there are excavation sites all through this modern day town, which serve as a kind of a tourist attraction part time.

There's an old Roman sacrificial site almost in his neighbourhood, about 50 meters from the building where he lives. The sacrifices were sometimes even human in nature and the whole deal had apparently lasted for three centuries or so.

Later on in history the town has been besieged and eventually broken into and ransacked by one of the crusader armies. The old part of town had been once again leveled, this time by the means of aerial bombardament in WW2, with great human and material loss.

A reiki healer from a nearby village tells me that she cannot even come near to the Old Town because of how extremly bad energy she can feel there, she avoids getting near at all cost. She has also been openly attacked by the same people who are attacking my friend. These all come from a few very old families from villages around his town, which have presumably been into this bussiness for centuries.

His parents have had attacks for as long as my friend can remember (late seventees / early eightees).

The etheric healer who is working on him says that he *can* feel some kind of a curse at work localized on my friend's person.

Other people he has seen praying to god for salvation in the local cathedral he goes to mass to, with obvious symptoms of heavy possession he recognizes as being similar to his own. Two he met over a local message board - these were both of advanced spirituality (one a shaman / mysticist, the other profoundly relligious - a devout, pious christian). None of these others, outside his family are related to him. Both persons from the local message board have been eventually protected by their oversouls from further attacks.

The oversoul of my friend has stated that it has decided to intentionally refrain from protecting him in order for my friend to learn and grow from this experience. It has also stated that "healers will eventually help / save him".

My friend also has soul fragments from early childhood and again from teenage years, which the entities use to further strengthen control over him.

I'll pm required personal info and a photo to the shamans who have agreed to help, any other who are capable of offering assistance in the future are welcome. As are any other questions that might help clarify the situation, of course...[/QUOTE]

Ok the Roman sacrificial area - what deity was this dedicated to?

Understand this person is going to have to do some of the work himself. These entities are not simply external forces that can recklessly pillage at will, they are taking advantage of cracks in his matrix. By strengthening the inner resolve and will and building from the center of your being moving outward, he can effectively build a fortress against attack.

Someone may need to just tell him that he does in fact have the power to repel an entire universe if need be, he only needs to find the fire and force to do so. No offense - but christians are the last people who can give good advice about defense. Most demons laugh at crucifixes and giving your power over to Jesus or some god is just going to make matters worse. Christianity doesn't have a whole lot of authority in regards to these ancient Roman archetypes. Part of the Vatican, for instance, is built using stones from the pillaged temples of Venus. He's going to need to tap into much grander and potent *universal* beings to override something like this, and I'm going to tell you, you're going to have to also own that authority, and become the divinity as best you can muster.

Love is useful, love of powerful goddesses for instance...find a mother goddess archetype that is potent and focus on that in meditation:

Durga, Sekhmet, Tiamat to name a handful. Kali isn't so bad if you can handle her...

He can help himself I think - force and fire - tell him to expand outwards and capture a divine spark, fan the flame, and use it to burn away the decay.

In the end it's his house, he must take ownership of it - no "god" is going to do that for him - he's on his own there, even if I destroy all of the rot, things will just keep taking their place in the vacuum left. He absolutely must find strength from within to fight his own battles. I will tell you the truth - the universe doesn't coddle anyone in regards to incarnative battles. If he want to survive this he'll have to come to terms with the isolation. Once he accepts this, he can steel himself and find the rock from which to launch a careful expansion of his domain. It's in him somewhere. That's wisdom...compassion (help from others) is just the frills.

Otherwise the only place left is returning to the source itself, not a bad deal...we all end up there at the close of universal cycle anyways...its a long hard fall if you hang on though, so if you're going to fight, fight with all you've got.

I'll do a session tonight and see what I can find out about the area, k? :p

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Noami you must have read my mind I'm curious to which Roman diety as well. You're right most demons do laugh at the crucifix and holy water doesn't affect them either. Nor do they believe or even acknkowledge the existance of the Christian god. He can repell these things. He just has to say that it's his body and nobody can take it without his permission. It'll be a hard battle on his end. Kali, Hectate, Izanami, and other strong female goddesses are good for him.

The bombardment during WW2 would have created a lot of angry, scared, even vengful spirits from the loss. The vengful spirits you don't need to worry about as long as you either help them or stay out of their way because they are on a mission. As for the angry and scared spirits from the WW2 era, one could try and tell them we defeated the Nazis. Hitler and Third Reich have been defeated, Hitler is dead for over 60 years. It should help put their souls at rest.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Ceriel Nosforit

What sort of temperament does he have?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Rin Daemoko

Is it possible to know the name and country of the town? I can look at what local geomantic and celestial influences are tugging on the town and go from there.

I can also recommend some simple practices for warding their home:
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it on the ceiling, or in the attic (if they have one).
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it on a wall in the eastern-most portion of their home.
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it on the wall in the southern-most portion of their home.
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it on the wall in the western-most portion of their home.
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it on the wall in the northern-most portion of their home.
  • Write this character on a small piece of paper and place it in the cellar or basement, if they have one, or on the floor (beneath a piece of furniture or potted plant).
What this does is create an all-encompassing barrier around the home. Above is the sky, so anything outside of the house coming in from above is blocked by having an impenetrable sky to pass through. To the east, the way is blocked by endless forest. The south is barred by fiery mountains. The west is made impassable by an eternal ocean. The north is insurmountable due to frozen fields of ice and snow. And nothing can come up from below as the earth is made foundational and absolute.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: Sionnach

To buy your self more time you could have him carry dragon tears in a red charm bag. It may slow down the process a bit. Are you sure its a roman goddess a lot of places in the british isles have rather strong willed spirits of place tied to them.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Thanks for your help both of you. The more people we have helping Naomi's friend the better.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help needed

Original post: reikilady

Hello, My name is Jeri
I deal with the Necronomicon and the 50 seals.
There are a couple of seals I can call on to help with this.
I will run one on the township and all people that are involved and the other removes all possessions.

Now, here is something I learned many years back and would not hurt to do it.

I had a person trying to psychically attack me and when he could not accomplish it he brought in another woman that he thought could and she could not.
I asked my sheild to bounce all that was being sent to me back to the senders.
Then I left it alone. They kept trying. So, I had someone explain to me to ask to have an appointment to meet with the Lords of Karma. That all in its own was pretty scary. But, they where gentle if your motives are pure.

I asked that all those involved in spiritually attacking me be dealt with in this life time and that it be quick and swift.

I know it was for one person. But the others I do not know. As I did not know whom they where. I know it all had stopped.

Then a few years later, I meet a kid that delved in the black arts. Then I started noticing things going on. I asked him to stop. Yet he not only continued now he was after my kids. So again, I ask my master/guide if they would set up another appointment to see the lords of karma again.

Again I asked them to deal with this person by name and all his attacks on my kids and myself end and that it be dealt with quick and swiftly in this lifetime.

This kids mentality was so off kilter that he started doing self mutilation to himself and eventually was put into the psych ward..

I also believe that its all in what you believe or not.

I do the Necronomicon at 3 am as this is what they prefer.
I will do it 2 times for the guy, and 2 times for township.

So here is what I need.
I need his full name,
I need all family members names as I can do them as well when I do ths guy.
I need the Name of the town
Name of the State this town is in.
I will also be going back in and calling to a couple of other seals through this time to help him with his health and well being as well.
If you want me to go to the Lords of Karma unless you can do this.

Please let me know. I know the Necronomicon works as I have been working with them now for about 4 to 5 years.
Love and Light
jeri

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help needed

Post by Asurendra »

Anyone know how this ended?

Return to “Shamanism”