Yeah, what about it?
"I never met a sucker I didn't like."
- Chowitzer

OmKaliMa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bilocation

Post by OmKaliMa »

It means being in 2 places at once. Right now i'm bilocating between the physical world and the cyber world.

Chowitzer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bilocation

Post by Chowitzer »

There are many stories of physical bilocation as well, but I've never experienced anything near that myself, nor have I seen it done by others. It's kind of the stuff of legends, but a lot of people swear by tales of historical figures like saints, yogis, nuns and everyone in-between of accomplishing it in some fashion, usually intense, intense meditation and decades of practice, or, for the lucky, in their dreams while they sleep. I'm not sure if something so fantastic could ever come within my scope, but it's something to shoot for some-whatever-years from now.
"I never met a sucker I didn't like."
- Chowitzer

Iteration_hex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Bilocation

Post by Iteration_hex »

I often experience bi-location unintentionally I'll be doing one thing in one room and ask my partner a question in another room. He swears blind that I was standing in front of him but I know I was else where but I also know what he said to me its a bit weird but I don't really question it.
Out on the wastes of the Never Never -
That's where the dead men lie!
There where the shadows dance forever -
That's where the dead men lie!

Sadhu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sadhu »

Bilocation is tangential and/or concurrent with other mystical skills. That such may seem not to be common makes them peculiar, though as realms of mind open up, as a consequence to human evolution, and perhaps symptomatic of progressive intuitional/spiritual practices, such skills present themselves, while attachement to the Universe remaining constant is the truest affinity, for it remains constant, the selfishness of our individuation in the Universe results in our "not knowing", though such skills may prove common among people anchored in love and disposed to selfless service, as may be common among "primitive" humans, both ancient and contemporary.

Bilocation may be an experience of mind, where one's ectoplasm may be the second entity, both experiencing and being witnessed by others, while our ectoplasm may also be elsewhere, not perceived by anyone, and may only be observing, performing actions -- while unaware of being there, or both.

Being in more than two locations is also possible.

While such skills as bilocation may come naturally, due to a naturalness within us, Tantrika practices -- among the simplest of them -- may result in such skills. The doing of any of mystical skills have to do with the architecture of the Universe, opening ourselves to such subtler realms -- often without conscious efforts -- may rub shoulders with such experiences. Additional key ingredient in living beings to do such things invariably involves optimal capabilities of one or more glands in our bodies. Optimizing our health always involves optimizing our glands, times of youthfulness experience glandular optimization as well, which is a primary reason for mystical/occult experiences among young people. During, and at best, before such periods in life are the most opportune moments to begin spiritual practices that will last a lifetime.
The knots in the heart of living beings are rent asunder as they approach the welcoming embrace of subtle mindedness.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Also, quantum physics has proven bilocation to be possible by showing that a proton can exist in two places at the same time.

Sadhu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sadhu »

Case wrote:Also, quantum physics has proven bilocation to be possible by showing that a proton can exist in two places at the same time.
Yes, Case, exactly correct. All things throughout the Universe continue to do what they do, while it is up to us to be able to perceive such, after which it will dawn in our mind that such does exist. Whether we discover something or invent something, to do so, our minds must have the plasticity to acheive such conceptual vistas and the awareness, the wakefulness to discover how such information and objects can serve life for the wellbeing of all.

Humans are capable of doing many magnificent things, though various factors retard our discovery of, exercise and free expression of such sublime capabilities, primarily due to dogmas, and ever more due to our struggles to survive sapping our vitality and taxing our bodies.

Capabilities of bilocation are within the realms of the fifth dimension and is a symptom of quantum physics and quantum psyche. As is true for any possibility to be acknowledged, our minds must take the shape of the concepts, the principles of a faculty and form within the Universe, and that includes the possibility of and capabilities of the fifth dimension, always operative, always present, pervading the Universe, and yet all too often missed and/or dismissed by many or most of contemporary humanity. Accessing the fifth dimension, and beyond, are available through tantrika practices, increasingly becoming a state of normality to access and live within the fifth dimension and operate its faculties within one's life ethically.

While bilocation is perhaps astonishing, it is a variation of experiences somewhat rare, though experienced by most people around the world. Bilocation is, seemingly, a more substantial presence to remote viewing. Remote viewing, and bilocation, do not necessarily have to be at the same time as one's presence, self-perceived, self-experienced, at another location concurrently, such capabilities can be delay projected or received as well as future projected or received. Time travel, both forward and backward, and levitation also are part of the same singular capability of which bilocation is part of. These are all variations of the same capability.

Basic tantrika practices may bring forth such skills through regular sincere practice, more can be explored and experienced here: http://QuantumMind.shows.it/
The knots in the heart of living beings are rent asunder as they approach the welcoming embrace of subtle mindedness.

Rauðolfr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rauðolfr »

Iteration_hex wrote:I often experience bi-location unintentionally I'll be doing one thing in one room and ask my partner a question in another room. He swears blind that I was standing in front of him but I know I was else where but I also know what he said to me its a bit weird but I don't really question it.
me to. regularly.

Moth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Moth »

Case wrote:Also, quantum physics has proven bilocation to be possible by showing that a proton can exist in two places at the same time.
welllllll... not *exactly*.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 142156.htm

Plus, quantum effects normally have to be treated very carefully for even a few atoms to be superposed long enough to observe these kind of effects - nearly zero Kelvin, in a vaccum etc. etc.
"The world is made of many pages
And every page contains a world
We flicker through them in the daytime
But in the night become unfurled."

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

[zomg]

this thread just blew my mind.

edit: adding substance...

is it possible then for a human to bilocate, following the laws of physics?
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Just typed up a big response to this thread, hit 'submit' and instead of posting it reset the message box. Fuck you internet, fuck you [bored]
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Shrewmfairy

Post by Shrewmfairy »

Bilocation, is this when your physical multiples right? Not to be confused with remote viewing? [question2]

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Bilocation is split cognitive awareness,basically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_co ... _awareness

Take day dreaming a little further,perhaps,add a bit of projection,but not too much; and there you have it.

It's all a matter of context.

Trance techniques can be used to achieve splits in cognitive awareness.

It helps if the surroundings are conducive to entering trance.That will vary with the individual,but for me,in childhood it started with Mass,lots of chanting,uniform vibration,all simultaneously in chorus etc.echoes in a vast space,reverberation et al.

Part of me was in the room,the rest was flying through space and time.With a little refinement I learned to target where the flying me could land.

Bilocation.An ability seen as sacred when found in Saints of the Church [Alphonsus of Liguri,anyone?],but as profane when found in peasants.How odd. [greensmile]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Shrewmfairy

Post by Shrewmfairy »

Like the songs of Ayawaska? Or tribes that dance for hours? To raise the amount of energy in the atomoshpere?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Yes,like those.

There are various ways and means to induce trance states.

Music,dance,rythmic vibrations,chanting,singing,storytelling are all traditional and cross cultural methods for trance state inducement.

There are other ways to raise and lower energy awareness too. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Shrewmfairy

Post by Shrewmfairy »

That's the stuff. [wink2]

I feel taking the entheogenic route to begin with, steers me towards a path of a more cultural, ceremonious approach. I guess alot of shaman's only took entheogens at certain times in their lives, then they didn't have to.

Return to “Shamanism”