Has anyone visited lady salvia?

Order in Chaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Order in Chaos »

And the idiots on utube etc are going to get this sacred her banned.. I'm also interested in the effects of organic salvia compared to chemically grown stuff..

MutatedManger
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MutatedManger »

It was classified as a controlled substance here in Minnesota effective August 1st. As far as organic, I grew some last season and it was like weed, no where near the strength of the "extracts" you can/could buy.
Trying to find a TRUE center path

Resh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Resh »

Well yes I am pretty much a Salvia enthusiast over here, growing some just for the love of the plant, although I have enough to smoke well into my old age :)

I'm not sure what you mean by organic vs. "chemically grown stuff", the molecule is Salvinorin-A and -B, and the potency may vary, I don't think you'll feel that much of a difference from organic to regular grown. Having smoked the one I bought and the one I grew myself I would say there's not much difference (comparing basic leaf here, not extract).

Any difference you could get comes from having a right setting (low light, a strong jet lighter, go for a stormproof one from a sports shop if you can, and also some nice chill music to get you going) and also from tripping several times (so that the reverse tolerance of Salvia kicks in, and you get more effect from the same dose).
I grew some last season and it was like weed, no where near the strength of the "extracts" you can/could buy.
Did you use a good SALVIA lighter with your leaf? If you smoked just a few times and used some cheap Bic lighter, then yes the effect will be weak, but if you smoke 5-10 times your brain will get there MUCH faster, with a much lower dose.

For instance I am using this really hot flame lighter, and have been doing Sally for 2 years now, I have found that I CANNOT smoke the extracts I give to first timers (or I have to smoke way less than they do, of the same thing) and also if I give them the regular leaf I smoke, they feel almost no effect, or even no effect at all.

So just look into teh reverse tolerance that forms with use, and make sure you have a proper lighter, it's not weed and a Bic will not do here.

OmKaliMa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OmKaliMa »

I have used it in it's proper context. With respect and pure intent to have a mind altering experience and to learn about myself.
For that purpose, it was amazingly successful and I saw into the abyss of myself. For recreational purpose, it's a waste of time unless you are a childish fool.

joeyv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Has anyone visited lady salvia?

Post by joeyv »

There is a lot of info on salvia on the net, some good and some bad. Salvia has gained notoriety for its misuse by people who've posted vids on the xtubes (generic name) and the irresponsible use of some kids using it as "legal smoke".
First and foremost, it is the most powerful hallucinigen in the world. It is NOT something to be trifled with or used for "recreational" use.
It can cause personality changes that may be either good or bad, depends upon the user.
It was used by Ouaxican shamans as "divining sage" to see and gain insight on whatever they wanted to see or gain insight about.
The 'tube" videos of people flying out windows or laughing and calling women unseemly names and other nonsense as I've witnessed have brought the eye of government and law enforcement down on its use.
Dr. Daniel Seibert is a noted source of great info about salivia divinorum and I would strongly urge anyone who is thinking of using this plant as a way to "enlightenment" to check out his site.
I have used the extracts and it took me places that I was not ready to go, and I will tell you that nothing will prepare you if you do enough to "go off the ramp" completely as I have done, through my own ignorance.
Was it enlightening? Yes. Was it frightening (as hell!!!!).Yes!
I have never used it again, ever.
So.... be advised, do your research about ANY entheogen that you may think of using to raise to whatever level you might think or want to achieve.
To conclude, I read a humorous account of a guy who stopped in a head shop in the desert southwest and saw "legal smoke" on the counter behind the register. He said "what the hey?" and bought some, went to his car, proceeded down a long stretch of highway and toked on a number rolled out of extract salvia. [eek]
HE SURVIVED. UNSCATHED. But he never did it again by his account.
Salvia will hammer you in a way that you, or anyone else who succumbs to it, ever will be hammered.
BE ADVISED!!!!
Thanks for putting up with my post. [happyface]

TheHunchback
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheHunchback »

Yeah, and I received some great information for my path. Since then, it has been banned where I live, so I can't get the extract I used for the sublingual method. Each time I opened my eyes, the visions would end. I wasn't jumping around and acting like a chimpanzee. The return to normal reality was automatic, smooth, and quick. I'd be using it now if idiots hadn't got it banned. There seems to be a conspiracy to remove anything enlightening or enjoyable from daily life.
"Tha bells...tha bells!

EmperorFaustus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EmperorFaustus »

Hey man,

I smoked salvia once with some friends. As a practitioner of the Vama Marg, i am used to using narcotics for spiritual purposes.

Salvia was... um, intense. I really enjoyed it. For me, it really messed with the whole time space continuum thing. It was an experience. Time and Space seemed to be disconnected while on salvia and language began to break down. It was quite enlightening in it's own way, and i would recommend it to anyone who asks.

Sucks that they're banning it.

EF

yyxx
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by yyxx »

I have visited lady salvia a number of times. Not much recently though. Had a plant but the frost of this winter and friggin red spider mites conspired to bring about its end.
I find its messages both cryptic and painfully obvious. I also find the reverse tolerance quite interesting: when I first smoked I had a whole bowl of 40x extract. That blew me away. Now I smoke half that quantity of pure leaves and I'm right back there. So essentially now needing 1/80 th of what originally was required.
Its strange, most of the time I was aware of my human body, but at the same time completely aware of being 'somewhere' distinctly different.
I've had 2 old travelers tell me to pack my bags, a journey awaits. Strange stuff followed. Hard to recall and put into wordses. Felt a similar presence a number of times. Also seen quite a few other people reporting similar things of encounters with 'travelers'.

The last time I smoked I experienced what it was like to be the ground. A bunch of people came along and ripped me in half. I saw them tearing me up through a split down my middle (if that makes any sense ??? ) It really hurt. I 'moved' to a tree which was then chopped down by the same people and used to make floorboards in a house. I stayed in the floorboards for a while. A small girl ran down the passage and dragged a tennis racket over me. Weird stuff.
Pull your fucking head out of the clouds and remember why you are here

barnacle
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by barnacle »

Last time I met lady salvia, I got stuck in the 2nd dimension for what seemed like weeks. I couldn't remember me ever having any other existence so I didn't know it was possible to get out of the 2nd dimension. When I finally figured out how to get out of it, I unravelled the mechanism by which I am confined to the 3rd dimension and thus, how to transcend it. I can't remember what it was but I remember it was right under my nose the whole time but it was the very last thing I thought to try for some reason. Actually, maybe I do remember. The only thing keeping me confined to the 3rd dimension is my preconception that my environment is an external entity when in reality, it is simply an extention of myself and to escape it, all I have to do is send the command to it, similar to how I send a command to my arm when I want to move it.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

TheHunchback wrote:Yeah, and I received some great information for my path. Since then, it has been banned where I live, so I can't get the extract I used for the sublingual method. Each time I opened my eyes, the visions would end. I wasn't jumping around and acting like a chimpanzee. The return to normal reality was automatic, smooth, and quick. I'd be using it now if idiots hadn't got it banned.

Hey, Hunchback...."The phone is ringing."

[lol] ok. Had to do it.
There seems to be a conspiracy to remove anything enlightening or enjoyable from daily life.
I agree. Our Enlightenment = our self empowerment = their loss of control
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Nagagagagaga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nagagagagaga »

Salvia is surely the most powerful plant ally I have encountered on my travels. She and I meet up periodically. I need a live plant again. My last one died of mould in my damp old apartment.

She has shown me many secrets and taught me about the 10 dimensions. She taught me about merging with the object of focus and trataka. She taught me how anything can become a juju. She helped me feel the mojo of the jujus too.

Reverse tolerance is but one of her many strange blessings, bestowed upon her closer friends and acquaintances.

An admixture of Sally and Jane is good if you want to stay here and now but still have penetrative spirit-sight, powerful jujufeelinsense and an increased ability to merge with the object of focus. Load a BIG bowl in a large wood pipe and puff on it slowly from time to time, as you need, to keep the mojo flowing as you need. Zatan-'baccy could be mixed in too, to help you navigate those multiple spheres and planes you are moving through, all at once. But I never tried that mix.

Sally likes being chewed best.

But the smoke bridge can be very rewarding (if she isn't ripping your ego out through your new 5-D arsehole for not respecting her power.)

I have had some EXREMELY STRANGE magickal experiences with Salvia.

One time I used binaural beats and strobe lighting to induce a particular trance. from there I did a hypnotic induction for deep relaxation. I entered stable no-mindedness and quiescence. My mind was empty, and my awareness focused when I hit the pipe. I was recording the whole ritual/experiment for later analysis and possible sharing. Somehow this ripped a hole. So Salvia, she used her power to fold a bunch of parallel universes that were imploding on account of the fact that I tried to record my salvia trip and inadvertently ripped a weird tunnel through the timelessnessssensselemit planes that caused a bunch of nearby realities to start collapsing into eachother at weird, wrongmath angles that just wouldn't work out, unless I disappeared from all realities in which I exist. So when the trip was over, even though I had pressed save, and watched it save and opened up the file and played it back.... it was gone. And the computer frozed up for a while. The video would have been of my trip. I was going to upload it to youtube. somehow....

Anyways, Sally is the bitch to get in touch with if you want to know how to travel to other planes, times, spaces and modes of awareness/non awareness and those modes of neither awareness nor nonawareness...
<FORM ACTION="../cgi-bin/mycgi.pl">
What to do?<P>

<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="S">Reset<BR>
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="M">HAIL ERIS<BR>
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="dowhat" VALUE="L">NOTHING<P>

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="submit">
</FORM>

juargawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by juargawn »

You do not visit Lady Salvia. Lady Salvia visits you.

Mad laughing ego death drooling reality bitch smash

keiasu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by keiasu »

I've had a lot of experience with Salvia. I've only used extracts, and I've gotten a wide range of effects. The best was my first time--I wasn't into the occult yet, had only done LSD and mushrooms a few times, but I knew to take it seriously. And I went back into my own memories, it was like a city of my childhood. I never had such a peaceful salvia experience after that. after that, it seemed like I was stuck in a loop--the exact same thing would happen everytime (mentally) until I finally was able to write it down fast enough. sometimes Sal would come and sing to me, other times Sally would come and pull me halfway out of this dimension. Very useful under the right circumstances, such as with the object becoming and what not. Using salvia on DXM was great, I feel like DXM already gets me thinking with my spirit mind, and it numbs you too the strange body load of salvia.

However, I also believe that one can achieve these effects without drugs. Salvia is a bit more selective than other drugs--I don't think you'll see a new world unless salvia lets you, but many others will show you things if you're prepared or not. I think that psychedelics are some of the best tools that people have, but I'm also taking a year break from them. I feel like they all have a common, or at least related, message and it's worth hearing. but once you've made the call, hang up the phone.

Have any of you done DMT? I've only had a very small amount, but salvia is the only thing I can compare it too. DMT is also harder to find--to get that experience that everyone is talking about you need a nice size dose, and I have half of that and I've been looking for another half for about 2 years. not looking hard, though.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

its a bunch of bullshit only weed for me you see i dont have a license because i drink too much milwakii and pop at the pub the light kinda bother me then but the witchcarft karma stuff i call mars rocks i bring everywhere i do like my spearament denyine and tic tacs gets rid of the smell. but boy weeds best at camping in campers. oh boy would i like a coffee mabby fort knox could spare a few bucks

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

My ex bf was a drug addict, and he got the extract. It wasn't illegal so he wanted me to try it once. Honestly all that happened to me was I felt like ants were crawling all over me, other than that nothing. Now he got major effects from it. But he had me try DXM as well, and I only felt drunk. I don't do drugs, and they apparently don't do me either lol. [crazy]
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Rauðolfr
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rauðolfr »

Serenitydawn wrote:My ex bf was a drug addict, and he got the extract. It wasn't illegal so he wanted me to try it once. Honestly all that happened to me was I felt like ants were crawling all over me, other than that nothing. Now he got major effects from it. But he had me try DXM as well, and I only felt drunk. I don't do drugs, and they apparently don't do me either lol. [crazy]
my gfs like that. she can take all sorts of drugs and they have absolutely no effect whatsoever, whereas i hallucinate on paracetemol.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

It sounds like awesomesauce to me,but I can't have any. [crymore] [bummed]

I 'm allergic to Sage and I am not willing to risk the potentially life threatening consequences for me,so I'm staying safe and missing out.Boo.Sux.

The trip reports I 've read,here and elsewhere,though,they sound a lot like what I experienced on a heroic dose of morning glory. [geek2]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

I must say i did a few years ago but i didn't used it with a very spiritual point of view so it's not that much relevant to this conversation. I've done alot of differents drugs in the past and i can say it was one of the strongest experiences and i suppose it can give you an hell of a spiritual experience if you approach it in that sense but the path can be done without it =)

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

I have never used drugs as a gateway to Journey.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Salvia effects vary greatly from person to person. I have seen from "immune" (me) to "wet your pants". For psychic enhancement, I've found spice, especially the brand Crystal Skull to be in a class by itself. DMT took me to a different reality, very dark.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Return to “Shamanism”