Soul Retrieval

petrus4
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by petrus4 »

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/

Very cool site, and retrieval is primarily what they do. I did one or two with them myself, a few years ago. Nothing recent for me, though; but they're still doing them all the time. Lots of cool trip reports in the forums, too; and we all love those!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by Nahemah »

http://www.shamanichealer.com/Chp1.htm

This is an interesting article,basicallly it is illustrating a book,but there is much of value in the piece.

I went looking for some info.but got swamped in WOW sites and terminology,so this above will have to do for now,lol, but seriously.It's frustrating sometimes googling on the interwebs!

Petrus4,you are describing retrieval of dead souls? If so, This is different to shard recovery.I looked at that site and I may be missing something,but it seemed primarily concerned with psychopompic work.

Soul shard recovery is for the still living,it helps survivors go beyond surviving into thriving.It works well for PSTD sufferers particularly.

More later.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Soul Retrieval

Post by Venefica »

Very interesting links Petrus4 and Nahemah. Interesting ideas on how the soul works and how the afterlife is constructed. Allot of good reading there. Though the afterlife have never interested me much as I do not plan to ever die, I like it being alive.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

apple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by apple »

Hey guys,

My apologies for not returning to the thread sooner. SHortly after my original post my I had some major upheavals and among many mishaps I lost access to my computer. I guess the timing is still ripe though because my soul retrieval didnt end up happening when it was supposed to but things are happening now. The original shaman I was going to see, I found linked from the main website of the Harner 'school' of shamanism. I chose her because she was in my city and appeared to be highly recommended, she also offered prices on a sliding scale with is supposed to be a custom of integrity among shamans and I was sort of stabbing in the dark and poor. By stabbing in the dark i mean, she wasnt recommended to me personnaly because i didnt know any shamans or people that knew of any shamans. I jsut did research online cuz thatwas all i had access too. Anyway as I mentioned earlier my life took some crazy turns and it didnt happen when it was planned. Now that the dust has sort of begun to settle.. a few days ago out of the blue, a shaman basically found me, rather than me seeking and choosing one. Im pretty amazed. Hes a really cool, real oldschool hardcore shaman from south america. I'm gonna be going totally under for the operation (ayahuascha). Im stoked because I know this is gonna be done thoroughly, the right way. And everything is being provided, transportation etc. I meeting him in a few weeks. And this time I will most definately come back and do my oprah tell all.Im all about sharing : )

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by Nahemah »

It's wonderful to hear from you again Apple.I'm very pleased about your news,you've been in my thoughts,often.I will be waiting to hear how it all goes,I'm sure we all will be,lol.

I will be offline the rest of the weekend, modem needs fixed,so I've hijacked my daughter's laptop for today and I'm glad I did as hearing from you again has made my Friday cooler,yey! I know that might seem odd,but I am interested and was concerned about how you were getting on.

cheers for now.

Geri.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

apple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by apple »

Good to hear from you too Nahemah :D and nice to be back in the saddle again with a freakin computer. Ya the last few months, the last year actually has been totally insane. :lol:

Oh, great links in this thread by the way.

sybil_wolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by sybil_wolf »

Hi,

Good luck with your quest to find or rather rediscover your soul. I've herd of this herb you mention. It is said it helps to journey spiritually into the other realms, when you come back you are different, for you it would be a healing and enriching experience, for others it is a way to find a path, a mission, it could have similar effects on you. Please do share with us, and way the light be with you always.

Working with your totem animal could also help you, after all it is a guide, we all carry inside, and at the same time it is part of us.

apple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Soul Retrieval

Post by apple »

Thanks sybil wolf. I havent talked to any of my totems lately, i guess I usually wait for them to approach me (maybe i'm shy) but It might help to check in with them.

Nahemah,

I wanted to ask some questions about the procedure of your retrieval; setting, type of shaman, drugs or no drugs, etc. You made a comment early on in the thread about the power of soul retriaval being done 'the right way', so I thought these were just some good basic areas to inquire about your experience. If you would rather not go into it publicly I can pm you.

Return to “Shamanism”